youtu.be/Y7OzKVZFtn8
reddit.com/r/Steroids
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10208143
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17128560
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25824243
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3005754/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

in

Interesting. Whilst afaik you're correct, I honestly think you're well overthinking the issues here - you came off your cycle during a period where intense cognition is required and suffered because of it. The reduction from supraphysiological levels of hormones to effectively 0 is going to hammer you far more than a SERM would.

It's kinda like saying a river is running dry because people are drinking out of it, while ignoring the dam that was built upstream. You're looking at the 3% that doesn't matter, and ignoring the 97% that does.

:^)

brick, the superdrol is done.

that is the single most fucking popular balance you got there m80

Works pretty well tbqh, for as cheap as it was thought it would be shit.

I have a similarly accurate one I use for other powders (first time doing my own capped orals, not liquid) and it's accurate to within about 0.002 of the other one.

Bretty noice.

>not using a sub 10 dollar jewelry scale

most of the jewelry scales I looked at were fairly inaccurate famalam, at least based on reviews

plus the total weight they can weigh is less compared to a general scale rather than one that's purpose-built.

>gherry15
sides, orbit

How does this cycle look?
Week 1-4 Turinabol 50mg ED
Week 1-6 Test prop 75mg ED
Week 6-12 Test Cyp 250mg E3.5D

Standard PCT

Going for a slow lean bulk

Just do test e straight through

Why the switch from prop to cyp so far in to the cycle? If you want to kickstart the rate at which the test kicks in run test p weeks 1-2 or 3 and run the test cyp from 1-12.

alternativelytbol can be run for longer than 4 weeks if you want as well, fairly mild oral overall. Personally I'd do 6.

As though you aren't entirely sure what you're doing.

Start the Cyp in week 1, run it until week 12 (preferably 15). Tbol from week 1-4. There isn't really any use for prop if you're kickstarting with an oral, if you really want to use it just go the first 4 weeks.

Done.

It's decently accurate
Just small af
Been considering upgrading though since I'm redoing my set up anyways

Hey all I was wondering about using some test for a single run, Ive heard that even just using it once can increase the number of nucli in the muscles leading to better muscle gain for years to come. Can anyone tell me what is the best stuff for a short run and how long to take it for? Price is no object.

TLDR I'm sick of this shit and want to jump on but it's not a real possibility for a while ($) please help , pretend I'm retarded and spoonfeed , really just the best links , books , way to learn about this and buying source etc

MORE I look like pic related since pub but have gotten skinny b4 , what would be the best to do ?
also want to get tested but the shitty doc won't help , how much and where go ?

I'm DYEL and want to do this more for a way to improve mood and motivation .

I've have chronic depression and general fucked-ness most of my life (30 now)

I'm look to see how much it's all gonna cost as I am poorfag so what's a realistic cost ?

Maybe some other option is better , what all this stuff the kids r doing now days hgh , serms , pepetides , etc , etc

thanks for listening

Testosterone Propionate 350mg/wk
Masteron Propionate 525mg/wk
Trenbolone Acetate 525mg/wk
Superdrol 10mg ED

Should increase some nuclei and satellite cell proficiency. Among other things, i.e rapid muscle gain, fat loss, insane strength etc

Email me in regards to [email protected]

Eat and exercise first. Literally, do that for 6 months before you start asking to be spoonfed the magic cures.

Ok so /fraud/ got a few questions maybe one of you cheating fucks can help me out. I've been doing natty bodyweight work for a few years have had some great results I hit the gym every now and then and I'm pretty stronk but I want to take it to the next level I'm in the middle of doing 30days of pure calisthenics and at the end if I've been dedicated am gonna get a gym membership and do SS for the first 3 months then I want to run test and only test for a cycle how much do you recommend? I also wanna do just test and do calisthenics/deads so would that be a good idea or should I do SS or bodybuilding routine? Also I do cardio 1hr everyday something different would test ruin cardio? Serious questions

man
how lewd was new game this week?
like wow

w2c that scale, which is it

Veeky Forums, teach me the ways of mk677. Am researching into best ways to take it, cycles, stacks... If it needs a pct, if it gives you puffy nips. Help me Veeky Forums! Have some high test as an incentive.

Goddamn, those tits

That Sdrol only or with filler?

Someone put in your 2 cents?

Mk677 is overpriced ghrp6, who is shilling this here

Just pin ghrp 2 and mod 1-29

If you can't take a slin pin sub q you don't want it bad enough

youtu.be/0VLYizd7Qrk

Test e 250mg every week

tfw got a years supply of test in my cupboard but staying natty from now on.

Not used it for over a year, dunno what to do with it i got 18 vials of test e and 4 vials of tren ace.

Depression is what you make it buddy, It's only a chemical reaction (or lack of) in your brain

You choose who you love, and you choose if you have "depression" seriously.

And like the other user said, workout and get your form down before you hop on roids, or else you risk a trip to snap city

Cap pls

Good post
youtu.be/Y7OzKVZFtn8

Gotta DIG DEEP and GET AFTER IT

Is there a guide or something Veeky Forums uses for links to good sources of roids and first cycles, etc.?

how much would ghrp and mod 1-29 cost for a cycle to make those height gains?

is it less then a cycle of mk677?

and can I take it orally?

reddit.com/r/Steroids

Read the wiki there

Also some simple guides on how to make your own test

Reddit steroids

You're wasting your money, how old are you

>people shilling mk677 for height gains

Lol

I'm 18 and my growth plates are still open

>You're wasting your money
I haven't bought anything yet but I want to use something so I can maybe grow a couple inches, goal is 5'11 (am 5'9 atm)

Have a shot then, I think you'd be better off controlling your estrogen and taking a peptide combo

OK but if I take ghrp 2 and mod 1-29, how much would that run me?

and can I take it orally?

W2t test4tren

More like lewd game

Oh god, that BELLYBUTTON

Lewd af Jerry

No, you inject them sub q

In your case mk677 might be for the better, but in general I think it's shit compared to other peptides

Those are subq
You would need 3 doses a day, would be a couple dollars a day all together

Navels are hot

Well I'm gonna send you some YK11 if you want. It's a follistatin secretagogue/myostatin inhibitor.
>Mk677 is overpriced ghrp6
I dunno about that. I think it's probably cheaper or almost the same price and honestly stabbing myself with slin pins 3x a day forever just doesn't really sound practical or fun.
>Cap pls
>Implying I would EVER post some FAT high test girl.

Sup degenerates?!?

take some highly androgenic low aromatizing drugs. there are studies on this

sorry I'm new to gh and gh analogs what does subq mean?

first result when you google it

Yeah I'll look up a study

Ok sorry senpai

subcutaneous
In the uppermost fat layer under the skin
I just rotate a slin pin around my belly button

question for tren ace users

how long does it usually take to strip water weight?

>cousin's 18th tonight
>applied at my uncle's company for next year
>finished my group project
>smashing gee eff tomorrow

life sucks a bit less this week

Lol she's not your gf

I didn't find any studies
Did find a form where people were talking about winstrol and anavar.

Wouldn't these close my growth plates and have the opposite effect?

Also are there injectable alternatives so I don't fuck my liver into oblivion?

although how would this help with height growth and can you pass me a link to a study?

Test e 150mg a week for 15 weeks
What pct should I use?
Also where do I get all this stuff from?

So you're just going to pin an amount of test roughly equal to what you'd produce natural for almost 4 months? For what purpose? Are you just dumb?

I'm going to pin the absolute minimum and use that to make gains.

That won't happen. You will see no gains. You will spend money to have test in the 800-1000 ng/dl range. So you'll be hornier.

Unless you're low test, your wasting your time.

So what should I have then? Like 175? 200? I want to use the least amount possible

Why do you want the least? The basic beginner blast is 500. Don't pin if you cannot commit to what may or may not happen.

Why is your mk677 cheaper than all the others?

Really sketched out tbqh

What is your reasoning behind using the least amount possible?

If you're asking about making the least amount of gains possible, your plan sounds just fine.

Least sides? Staying natty is probably your best bet breh

How about you decide what you actually want

Lots of people here on /fraud/ have bought it, he's legit

I just looked on ebay and I am definitely not the cheapest.

Anybody have a good source for superdrol in the states?

lol there are others on ebay?
I wasn't talking about ebay but ok

you say that but nobody here has posted proof

not trying to be an asshole, just being careful

Nah m8, I understand. Buying shit like this online is always sketchy

This. Seriously, how hard is that even to understand.

YES, roids are magic combined with a GOOD DIET

THE guy is just a fucking loser and just want a quick fix. You think there is a quick fix for your miserable life? Think again faggot, everyone has to work his ass off.

Stop whining and just make shit happen. jesus

hold me fit
>gall bladder ultrasound came back
>looks normal after 12 hours of fasting
>found some fatty deposits on liver though
>have another appointment soon
>looks like I have to eat fit forever
>mother had hemochromatosis which caused her death eventually, over 15 years

can the start of a fatty liver cause severe pain in the upper right abdomen?

Everything results in death eventually bb

>Did find a form where people were talking about winstrol and anavar.
exactly

>Wouldn't these close my growth plates and have the opposite effect?
only if you get fakes that is dbol that aromatize, as you see in the studies those clearly make you taller. winny is the safest choice since it is often not faked and probably safe if you buy it from a reputable source.

>Also are there injectable alternatives so I don't fuck my liver into oblivion?
pretty sure inject winny is still bad for liver

>although how would this help with height growth and can you pass me a link to a study?
idk highly androgenic stuff help with growth. just google "stanozolol height" there are several also read some studies on some AI and height

this

Literally started my first cycle (just 250mg Test E) about 35 minutes ago, here are a bunch of noob questions I should've already gotten answers to:

How long after beginning should I work out? Should I inject morning or night? Should I sleep after injecting? Does this matter or should I keep anything in mind for best practices?
Does injecting in bicep hurt like a bitch?

so what should I do?

go 100% fit diet, lean meats, high green veggies, complex carbs and roid out again?

Fuck, I seem healthier when I was cruising on 250mg of test-e a week for a year.

>how long after beginning should I work out

I really hope you meant pinning and not "beginning" as in you're just starting to workout for the first time now on cycle.

If you didn't mean pinning, N Y S

rofl

>go 100% fit diet, lean meats, high green veggies, complex carbs and roid out again?
You didn't do that in the first place?

oh lord

Just lay down the stuff and stop pinning. Quitting asap is the best solution for you.

Pinning, yes.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10208143

This chet says 100mg test-e and 20mg var gets you same gains in 8 weeks as 600mg test-e in 20 weeks.

Calling for the worldwide broscientist to explain pls

Tilapia and rice every hour
700tren, 150 adrol, hgh upto what you can afford

Get hyuge

>:^)

That chet also says they have AIDS.

found two studies
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17128560

the first one was done with another substance called leuprorelin acetate.

The subjects grew a little but I don't know if it's because of the leuprorelin acetate or the Winstrol.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25824243

the second study was done with HGH which is known to increase height.

Godammit I wanna know if it works on its own!

Plus I'm just finishing my cut so I would have to use it next year for maximum potential

I wanna believe winstrol increases height but there just isn't enough evidence.

it definitely does I've read other studies on similar stuff like var and halo. take mk677, winny and an ai but not so much that you crash you estro.

>tfw 20 and 5'6 and havn't grown in 2+ years but what supposed to grow to 6'0.25
I really wished that I would have known of this when I was younger, woulnd't even need to hide any needles

so if I did a cycle of winny what would it look like?

50mg ED for 4 weeks?

and I wouldn't need an ai right?

Remember that other study about people with roids who don't train vs people who train but are natty are less effective regarding to muscle gaining.

Only remarkable part about that, is that i never have seen any results from people that use that same method over here.

just frontloaded 2g of tren ace

wish me luck boys

>tfw when Kevin levrone is bigger than you natty, then you on gear
FUCK YOU SCIENCE

make sure you have a onahole on hand

dyel masT? weak tiny fuck

read more studies and do like double of what they are doing since most are females. I TOLD YOU TO USE AN AI because high estro can close growth plates so an ai can help you postpone them closing. Will have to find some study on how much of an ai to take. Take 50mg mk677. Run it untill you aren't growing anymore.

kek

You are bigger than you natty, than you are on gear kek

Yeah i feel tiny compared to him. Crazy genetics, i can't compete against. One in a million.

Gotta respect better genetics.

Imo this is is how all male should look.

The world would be a better place if everyone would look like this

I'am bigger than myself natty when i was on gear. therefore i'am always natty even when i'am on gear.

but u can have some bby

I'll keep some set aside for DHB/SD trade whenever you get all the kinks worked out with that m8

email me if you're still lurking [email protected]

filler / SD

American Weigh Scales GEMINI-20

question: I just started my first cycle but due to travelling for my work I can't lift often, if at all.

the test is hitting me so I feel kinda neat, but should I abort? I'd like to continue and do bodyweight exercises with a weighted vest or smth, will I make gains doing that, in combination with my great diet and juice?

just drop down to a cruise dose, no need to continue blasting if that's what you're doing

but enjoy the benefits of cruising and having "natty" high test until you can lift again

> Will have to find some study on how much of an ai to take

I found this
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3005754/

they were going for ai INCREASING height but in the end it failed (12 months I think) although like you said it does help delay the closing of growth plates.

Also near then end the test levels went from 455 ng/dL to 1415 ng/dL, but if that's how this works than what's the point of running test e to get the same amount of mean test levels as someone that takes letrozole for 12 months?

This shit is really fucking confusing but interesting

Is the following hungarian olympic swimmer, Katinka Hosszu on steroids? She has won 3 gold medals already and is going for the 4th tonight. Lots of accusations about her being on steroids, especially from american media outlets.

What does /fraud/ think?

All Olympic athletes are roiding. Come on nigga