I hate to ask this, but is it silly to keep exercising, lifting weights and playing guitar mostly to get/attract women ?

I hate to ask this, but is it silly to keep exercising, lifting weights and playing guitar mostly to get/attract women ?

Let's say you actually like these hobbies and you just want more women in your life.

It's not, you are trying to improve your life, even if it is only your sexual life.

Cool blogpost bro

>want more women
>collect pictures of cute boys playing guitars

Are you an idiot or just a bodibuilder?

Go to a music meet up or something.

>learn all of Rust in Peace
>girls like Mumford and Sons or some shit

Doing anything to 'get women' is ultimately futile and stupid

If you want a good hobby where you can meet women like a dumbass. Any form of martial arts. Lots of young women get churned out through those classes. I met my partner at a class like 3 years ago took me like 6 months to ask her out though because I am a tard.

Women like when you don't give a shit about getting women.

>Dave Mustaine

wew lad

Playing guitar never attracted any woman to me. That only works if you're not autistic to begin with.

>Implying bitches care about my eric johnson with a dash of di meola style licks

>implying bitches don't love it when a guy can shred

There's no faster way to make panties wet

>doing anything just to please women

kys

Playing guitar never helped me get laid ever but girls like swoljas

You have to sing like Dave to really get the girls going

>doing anything to attract women

>you actually like these hobbies

PROTIP: You should hold them as tightly as you can then - tighter than the women

On a subconscious level they say everything we do is for women.
Why dwell on that? If it makes you happy do it, if it doesn't don't.
The kind of women you'll attract by forcing yourself into an element that isn't you will make you miserable I guarantee it.

I feel like being a good singer gets you so much more pussy than being able to play a guitar. Every douche can play a few chords of his favorite song, but not every can sing their ass off. Why do you think R&B singers back in the day were jacked and singing about love? Because those two combinations allows you to fuck anyone. Even Price, even though he wasn't jacked, could have any girl he wanted. He could also play instruments but the focus was on his voice.

Then I'd say, "get a better personality and get your hands on a lot of dough because that's what girls care about"

TODAY IS GONNA BE THE DAY THAT THEY'RE GONNA THROW IT BACK TO YOU

fpbp

Only people that think it is silly to get/attract women would consider the means to get/attract women silly.

Being fit and knowing how to music helps as that tickles some women's fancies, but it isn't a surefire thing that works on all of them. There are different things that appeal to different women. However, certainly it helps more than it hurts to do these things though, so by all means continue on your path unless you have a better plan to achieve your goals.

Besides, if you enjoy these things, all the more reason to. The reason you like music is the same women like music, and the reason you try to be your best physically is the same for the woman you try to attract do their best to appeal to you physically.

Ignore these haters, they are spiritually on the same level as fat acceptance lardasses and SJWs who blame the world for their problems so they can rationalise their pathetic lack of willpower to assume responsibility for their own happiness and success in life.

Holy fuck are you me from 5 years ago.

>Learn the entirety of Reign In Blood
>user can you do Ed Sheeran or Oasis???

Looking back what a fucking idiot I was thinking people would be impressed by Slayer unless they were into Slayer to begin with...

You can't choose what people like, you can only choose to be good at what they like.

Yea, learned that the hard way. Good thing Ed Sheeran songs literally take 5 minutes to learn.

Hahah.

Simplicity isn't always a bad thing. But I understand where you are coming from, if you really love a specific form of expression, like shredding on a guitar, where you push yourself to the limit of what is humanly possible, something like Ed Sheeran would be mindnumbingly boring.

I actually enjoy some of his songs, but not from a technical instrumental mastery point of view(I haven't seen any from him), but more from a "how to balance musicality elements of a song in the context of the global western society" point of view.

Really how I look at it is are you playing for yourself or for other people. The very best musicians never play at their full capacity, they play at a level they are comfortable with to be reliably consistent. When they practice though they push themselves and it will be much more intense than any live show but they will make mistakes, so they can't perform on that level.

If you play for other people, what they care about isn't the process of excellence, but the finished work. So playing something way below your ability shouldn't be a bad thing, if anything if you are very skilled you can focus your boredom on details of the performance such in which timbres best highlight the intent of the song

>Good thing Ed Sheeran songs literally take 5 minutes to learn.
Can you sing like he can though? Because if you can you don't need to worry about getting girls wet.

>tfw busking in the street
>tfw performing at an open mic night

Such a good feeling. I just love the rush of performing in front of people.

op, i think you are underage

>rust in peace

mah nigga

Underrated

those hangar 18 solos are a motherfucker

Read Models by Mark Manson. It's not a long read and will tell you exactly why doing what you're doing won't work like you want it to

What about when you actually get all these women in your life
>as if
You'll just stop working out because you're a slave to the pussy

Uhhhh no - girls for the singer first.

Then guitarist, then drummer, then bass.

Keyboardists don't get girls.

Source: keyboardist in several bands

Veeky Forums and great guitar player here.
Yeah, it's pretty silly, you will always get attention if you can play stuff they know well but if you're autismo it doesn't matter.
I think singing gets you more puss btw