/plg/ - Powerlifting General

Potato strength edition

Other urls found in this thread:

gometal.com/product/silver-wrist-wraps-24/.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/JP272270/abstract?campaign=wolacceptedarticle
youtube.com/watch?v=d8Yop0nNu04
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6QsiulPcRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

having a wank

wonder if ill be bullied again at uni this year

last year was the worst it ever got, they started this thing of saying 'dont let the door hit you on the way out' whenever i left the kitchen, and this eventually progressed to one of the girls kicking me in the shins whenever i tried to leave. even got a mild fracture after one time when 3 of them did it at once, probably the closest i came to reporting it to the uni, i almost had to skip my first meet.

details man

stop being a faggot and put them in the ground

i weigh like 52kg, i won't be putting anyone in the ground

if some cunt hurts me I'm gonna hurt her right back

don't be a lil bitch

Get a gun.

Get big. When you can squat 100kg and kick them in the shin they'll be crying.

>Or just stomp their shin
>Snap it like a twig

grill?

How did you know how much to up your max if you didn't do week 4? Right now I'm usually feeling pretty beat up at the end of week 3, so the week 4 work is very nice.

>100kg
>strong
Wut

illegal here m8

yeah

Kek normie strong

How come they're bullying you? It is other grills?

Nah, normies can squat 100kg easily. 140kg is the lower cutoff for normie strong. Reminder that I can do over 150kg and I'm weak as fuck.

>grills
Oh, yeah. 100kg is normie strong for a girl.

don't know, always seem to attract bullies wherever i go. and yes it is.

Week 3 pyramid tops out at 2x1 @ 90%, so it'll give an indication of where you're at. Could also tell how heavy the sessions were in general.
What country?

What do they say to you? Do you stand up for yourself or do you stay quiet and then randomly flip out? Next time of of them cunts goes to kick you in the shins, give her swift punch in the tit. Is that why you're here? To get strong and stand up to bully?

>mild fracture
>didnt report them

wew lad they beat you up because they know there is no consequences

This. Didn't even whoop em. They'll keep doing it if she doesn't

It is indeed. To be fair anything over 70kg is normie strong for grill

uk

but they're way bigger than me (i'm 5'2'') and the main 3 have a sporting background. 1 is a basketball player.....

I don't think I'm good at judging based on things like that. For example I did the pyramid on week 3 last night and the singles at 90% were maybe RPE 8 or so? If I was going to skip week 4 (I'm not), how much would you say my max should be increased?

Heres a big lesson in life:

Stick for yourself even if it means you get beaten up.

Most girl bullies are shocked when you fight back. It's why they're hitting you in the shin. Weak bitch move. At 5'2 you can become power femlet with the kicking force of an ox. Are you running SS?

>Mike T.
>training is art
>don't rush things in your training
> there is room for creativity and training

What an idiot.

If he had run Sheiko since he was 12 years old he'd be a more respectable lifter in my opinion.

no, ICF 5x5. ill see how the new term goes, a month away yet. hopefully they'll not be in as many circles as me.

Does anybody know why islet quit his job?

Nice meem

Well hold your head up high lass. Don't show weakness even if they are. Look them square in the eye. Focus on training, a few kick boxing moves wouldn't hurt either aaaayyy

They found out he is a failure

If Brett wants to pull sumo, let him pull sumo.

LEAVE
GIBBS
ALONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Getting fitter/stronger will help with confidence in yourself and your body.
Perhaps learning some form of martial arts will also help with confidence.

I'm not encouraging you to fight but when you learn and know you can handle yourself in a fight you'll walk around with a sense of confidence that others can definitely notice.

I use to be bullied a lot in primary and at the start of middle school. I was small and nerdy. I took up Taekwondo and as I got stronger and bigger and learnt how to fight they stopped. I'm still nerdy but my posture and the way I carry myself made a difference.

At the end of the day you could always just flex your traps at them

This. Knowing you can kick someone's ass it's more than enough

>bullies
>uni

wtf unis should produce the futures intellectuals not some childish mean bitches

what do you study, user?

Everytime they do that start laughing and give them a huge slap on the back. Like 5 star the shit out of them. But don't make it obvious that's what you're trying to do, just make it look friendly. They'll slowly start to not fuck with you because you've left the mark of the devil on their backs. Bonus points if you hit the small of their back correctly. That shit hurts

Who is that guy in your pic? I want to have sex with him.

trip on Sparrow

I can't really say, doesn't help looking at my training log either - I barely wrote down stuff. Depends on how easy the weeks (esp. the third) were for you. @8 on that pyramid may translate to a 5kg increase tho, if you were feeling weary that week.
I don't really want to recommend you to skip the fourth week either, it's just that I did. The program was, until the end when uni workload caused inconsistency, "easy" enough for me to do the AMRAPs with leg drive and TnG and all other work with feet up and short pauses (except the CGBP sets).

The bird don't post here no more.

Yeah some paki took it from him

Considering buying these gometal.com/product/silver-wrist-wraps-24/.
Have anyone tried them? What are your thoughts on them? Is there any meaningful difference between the 24 inch version and the 32 inch version?

Okay, thanks for the info. Also, just wondering how high did your bench get on this program? I started at 200 max and my e1RM is 240-245 now (currently on my 4th cycle). Also I'm pausing every single rep on every set, even the AMRAP.

It got higher than it was :^)

Well that's good :^)

I really want to bench 280+ by April/May or so and was wondering if that's realistic or not. Going from 200 to 280 lbs bench without getting fat in a year seems pretty crazy to me.

And Alex said my progress is definitely going to slow down soon :(

Sounds doable to me unless your additional volume to the med program makes it close to the high program.

I went from 220 - 265 in 3 months so it's definitely without changing BW. You can definitely do that in a year. I believe in you

Damn phone messing shit up

Let's talk bench in 2 hours. off to gym, but tl;dr 280lbs by next april should be easily attainable if you're around 180lbs

Bench is gr8

i'll take your bella thorne and trade you an ariel winter

brb

I'm adding in the dumbbell bench and tricep extensions from day 3 currently. My progress still hasn't shown any signs of slowing down yet though.

Thanks for the motivation. That's crazy good for 3 months.

Sure. Current Bodyweight is 179.5 this morning.

ariel winter a shit

Study from pic: onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/JP272270/abstract?campaign=wolacceptedarticle

You'll probably be fine then. Might even do it while still on the med volume.

Is esmeralda here I have a question for her?

no.

can I ask for a form check

just for comparison
before
youtube.com/watch?v=d8Yop0nNu04

I moved the bar a bit forward so I can use more legs more like you guys suggested and it certainly felt smoother

here's where I tried fixing it
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6QsiulPcRc

I have 1000 calories left on my cut

What do I eat? Need some brotein but don't wanna cook another dinner

I'll go out and but it

>it certainly felt smoother

It certainly looks better, too. You're hinging much more effectively. Looks good to go. Now to just keep it consistent as the weight goes up :)

>Study from pic:
You're going to hurt some peoples feelings posting that "scientific" bro-science :)

I was gonna shit post anyway

alrighty then thanks for the help

>I was gonna beta orbit anyways

FTFY

I was going to call her a qt
I added a cat with love heart eyes emoji btw you won't see it tho

She's fucking ugly and disgusting looking

So? I don't get why that's a deal breaker when looks are subjective.

Looks are only subjective to a point, it's why both you and I know she's ugly

>1000 calories left on my cut
>What do I eat?

2 x McDoubles. 780 calories. 46g protein. $2.80.

Hard to beat. You'll have 120 calories left over for a sweet treat, too.

Figures coming from a poor fat fag lol

Personality over looks, regardless she is a qt

Looks only matter if you're gonna pump and dump

I really want this but I'm not American and there isn't McDonalds within 20 miles

>a poor fat fag lol

>poor
Nah. Middle to upper-middle class.

>fat
Good news! I hit 197 lbs today, and even had a great lifting session. 195 will be on the horizon in a week.

>fag
No, heterosexual.

Glad to set the record straight.

He's too lazy to cook for himself, and he needs the protein... hard to beat the price and convenience. Not a good habit, though.

Were the same weight... That can't be right. How tall are you?

>personality
Her personality is objectively shit
She's a schizo whore lmao

euw

Just how I like em, submissive.

>poor

Yah, pathetic high school art teacher in a public high school
>fat

Good news your tits are still saggy and you're still fat as shit! Your doctor would agree!

5'8". I've recently cut from ~225 to 197.

The twink life is fun :)

>Yah
Public ed wages are nothing great, but the retirement is good. Also, you forget that I'm a trophy husband. My wife is COO at a small finance company, so her income is a nice addition to our household.

Sounds like you might be projecting a bit... would you like to talk about your diet and/or your weight?

Poor fat fag

What to do when I Miss friday and saturday training in sheiko advanced large load because Gym is closed?

Huh why are you small and why are you an art teacher

Restart from day 1

I've picked up some vague hip issue where squats hurt below parallel, but it doesn't hurt in the same place every time. Sometimes it's the groin, sometimes "inside" or the socket, and sometimes the flexors. It's worst on one side, but present on both. Med. stance high bar while riding the breaks hard (no pause though) hurt the least (can go the highest in weight). Front squats and low bar are bad. Anyone have some good self diagnostics I can do before I go to the doctor? Tried most of the normal inflexibility-/imbalance-stuff without any revelations.

You start all over from scratch

Incline felt weird today. Like, it felt heavy AF, but moved so easy.

Reg. grip [email protected]
Close Grip 110x3x5@(very conservative)7

Hug it out?

>What to do when I Miss friday and saturday training in sheiko
Pick up where you left off when you can get back to the gym.

Why? Or is it ok to Miss 2 training Days in a row?

He's posted shirtless pics of his disgusting body; he's objectively fat
He's admitted to being a high school art teacher; he's objectively poor

It's so flattering to have a fan :)

Did you post an incline workout a couple days ago? How often are you doing incline, and what kind of bench max do you think you're at? Mirin that bench volume.

My lower back is healed
Turns out it was musclar, I was shitting myself thinking it was spinal.

I can explain in full detail the cause of the issue and now I solved the issue if you want but it's lengthy.

Took a lot of detective work

I've seen pics of your babby, he looks half regarded already
And with your retarded intelligence that you most likely passed down to him, the best he can hope to achieve is becoming a shoe shine boy or a high school art teacher like his failure of a father

Lmao

Do olyboos just not care that many of their top athletes are cheats?

And you've posted none of your lifts or body and are objectively delusional

>you've posted none of your lifts or body
Correct
>delusional
Projection

Same applies to powerlifters naive fuck

Meh I really wanna do cuckolls med but with all the extra shit including the close grip and the extra accessories. Unfortunately
I'm not sure how I can do that without "not doing the program" and making the AMRAP days not very useful for gauging progress

[citation needed]

cUcKbOi bUdA

Good for you. Share if you want, someone might benefit from it.

>their top athletes are cheats
Nobody cares until they HAVE to care. Like when Lance got busted (officially), everyone had to pretend that they were personally offended and make a big deal of it on social media to make themselves feel better.

>so-and-so is a liar
>his/her victory wasn't hard work, it was drugs
>even I could take drugs and be great, but I don't
>those poor competitors cheated out of their medals
>how dare
>why can't we just drug test better, its simple, right?

Lol. The general public is willfully ignorant of the real going-ons of a "professional athlete".

That's what I was hoping, somebody else might be in a similar situation.

I'll write it up if anyone asks or I see anyone with my issue.
Basically to do with weak abdominals from straining / slightly tearing the muscle

Has the doctor diagnosed down syndrome for your stupid looking babby yet?