After 1 year working out at home I decided to go to gym first time in my life

>after 1 year working out at home I decided to go to gym first time in my life
>pay for it
>enter the gym
>typical chad everywhere
>I did one exercise then I ran home because I felt like everyone was looking at me how lame I am

How can I overcome this? It was fucking terrible

nobody cares about you, in a good way
ppl in the gym are thinking about the next set

Go back too r9k or man up
No one gives a shit you're just starting out...

Next time go and stay there until you're done.
If you're a little bitch right now you need to work on your confidence until you're not.
Exposure therapy, do the things that scare you and in time they won't.

>I felt like everyone was looking at me
>I felt

This is all it is. A feeling. You're not special or unique. No one gives a shit about you.

>tfw "chads" are just brehs who take care of themselves and don't eat like shit

Chads are guys who were born with excellent FACE HEIGHT FRAME genetics.

>typical chad everywhere
Chads are brotier

And you don't like them for the things they had no control over?

Exactly.

That's pretty retarded, user and speaks volumes about one's mental and emotional development.

That's why people like that have their own personal circle of hell (r9k)

I refuse to believe these kinds of threads are real. How could a person's confidence and self esteem be so low? How?? Just go in the gym, don't look at/ talk to anyone if you don't want to, and do what you came there to do. So what if you chickened out this time, next time do two exercises before leaving, build yourself up man

Chad doesn't go to the gym stupid gymcel everyone that goes to the gym is repressed gay autism serious pceout

Things I notice immediately at the gym:
People who are using equipment completely wrong or doing (sometimes for years according to them) workouts in a completely unsafe manner that makes me freak out.

People who are 350+ lbs because I am genuinely surprised that anyone let their own body get that far.

Someone being obnoxiously loud.

If you're not any of that and even if you are any of the above. I probably won't look for more than a few seconds. Because I'm at the gym for a reason, no one is really looking at you, everyone just wants to concentrate on their own workout. You have to come to terms that you are not the main character in a story and 99% of people don't really give a shit about you and even if they did they'll forget about that encounter in about 10 minutes tops.

Planet fitness bitchboi

no one even noticed you were there

no one at the gym cares - get over yourself and go

next time you go, do the following:
10x5 overhead press with 5 pound dumbbells
10x5 bench press with just the bar
10x5 squats with just the bar
10x5 deadlifts with the bar and 5 pound bumper plates
10x5 barbell rows with 5 pound dumbbells

and once you see nothing bad will happen, you can do a real routine

>How can I overcome this?
Oh for fuck's sake stop being such a little faggot and go to the goddamned gym, do your work, ignore everyone else, then when you're finished you go home. Simple as that. Seriously, fucking grow up, you little faggot.

>I refuse to believe these kinds of threads are real
I know multiple people who refuse to go even on the phone.
I have a friend who as an adult refuses to go to public places by himself, he's not a NEET, makes really good money, but can't function without someone beside him.
He even was unemployed for a time and missed out on thousands because he refused to call the unemployment office.

I can make phone calls but I honestly can't do anything productive in front of others, my childhood was shit in that regard so going to a gym or anything is hell.
Homegym masterrace, right guis?

>
>10x5 barbell rows with 5 pound dumbbells

things that can help

Listen to music. It puts you in your own world

Realize that everyone there is obsessed with themselves and are checking themselves out, not you

Is this the feels thread?

Today a qt tourist asked me for directions to a vegan restaurant in english (living in a spanish speaking country), I entered spagetti mode and started babbling directions to the restaurant that was 1 block away, she said 'gracias' then left giggling. 100% sure she got lost and never found it, I feel like shit now.

Cruising @250 a week would put me at or above natty test lvls correct?

Dont worry about other people. You're there to better yourself, keep going.