İs it worth doing a test cycle

İ always had extremely high testosterone levels, according to the doctors "abnormal" levels and it is already quite easy for me to build muscle, but nowhere near as easy it is for a roider to build muscle.

İf İ do one test cycle and stop, will my test return to my natural extremely high levels or will İ have ruined such a great genetic gift?

>asian booty for your help

FAT!

god damn Veeky Forums has given me a want for fat asses now

Why not just do HGH ? It doesnt have any effect on test levels

Big Lenny scared me... that gut isn't very AESTHETİC

but İ'll look into it and study it for a bit then try it out thanks.

If you're not an idiot your test levels will go back to normal. Maybe even slightly above normal. Assuming you're 25+ that is.

is this the my body normal (aka in comparison to the rest of the pop: abnormally high test) or the general population view of normal

would seem like a damn shame if my genetics just went down the toilet for one cycle

Go on then, tell us why the doctor tested your hormone levels and then insted of telling you your fine he actually goes out of his way to suck you off and tell you that you have "abnormaly high levels".

>inb4 bullshit

THICC

If you do a proper PCT your body will return to whatever level of test is normal for you personally. So no, you won't go down to average test levels.

>t. low test manlet enraged

İ always knew İ had high test levels compared to everyone else, didn't know abnormally, İ was curious and looking for an ego boost (same way kids nowadays compare dick sizes) so all İ did was ask the doctor to take some tests because İ was "worried", he said I had "ABNORMALLY HIGH TESTOSTERONE LEVELS" and he said it wasn't healthy blah blah gains goblin blah blah etc

who is this semen demon?

What is your free and total test?

Post Cycle Therapy right?
Alright İ'll look into it, and if İ do decide to hand in my natty card İ make sure İ do it right.
Thanks for ya help brehs

suace us brehsss

Yep. Go to r/steroids and read their wiki

JAV covers always have bad photoshops.

THICCER

PCT doesn't save anything. It just reduces the time your body takes to pump test production back up.

What are your test levels anyway?

A cute Asian woman with a fat ass in a cheerleader outfit?

I know what I want for christmas.

what the fuck kind of encoding puts a dot on capital I's ?

also you are an extreme faggot and you should kys post-haste

>tfw santa keeps her for himself

İ think ītş sprėåđīņģ

Yes