Am I a douche?

Heres my issue,
>19 freshman in college
>go home for summer
>(summer before sophomore year)
>meet dtf girl who is going into freshman year at my university on tinder
>she has to go up there for summer session while i remain at home
>start lifting seriously
>was skinny muscular but now am filling in well and beginning to get seriously muscular
>girl still tells me how much she wants to fuck
>bad thing is, she isnt supwr attractive, doesnt go to the gym, only good thing is she has a fat ass
>would not want to be seen with her in person
>tell her id rail her but never say i like her
>have to go back to school in 2 weeks and really think i should stop responding to her texts
>should i leave the bitch because i think i can do better?

TLDR - spoke with girl before summer. Got swoll over summer. Girl isnt that hot. Still wants to fuck. I think im too good for her now. What do?

Do it

Do what

Shamless self bump

Got swole over summer, not how it works kek.

Do what you want m8 your 3 months of lifting has already gone to your head.

Bang her until you have a immediate replacement.

Seriously this

You sound like a bitch

how long is summer in your country? You stupid DYEL cunt, you're still nothing.

I didnt mean "got swoll",
I mean i fucking filled out.

Read the damn green text you pussy. Or does your extra chromosome keep you from reading more than 3 lines of text. Ignorant cunt

>Got swoll over summer

Same to you, read the green text fucking idiot

The butthurt is strong in this one. No wonder you're attracting uggos.

put your peenus weenus in her vaginus. it is warm and moist and your peenus weenus will thank you

>19 freshman in college

Get what you can, use protection

Is swoll that rare african disease I keep hearing on about ?

>got swoll over summer
take your own advice m80

Fuck her but before you do tell her you're not looking for anything serious because you're preoccupied with getting your life in to gear. Keep fucking her till you find better.

NEVER throw away free pussy unless she's bottom of the barrel. Even then if you can get it up get some practice in for the real thing. Focus on bettering yourself, your personality is already garbage.

Yeah, you're being an asshole. You're desperate /pathetic yourself - otherwise you wouldn't have stooped to communicating with her and telling her your dtf. You're not just being honest and straight up telling her how it is because you're afraid of dealing with the confrontation /consequences of your actions. This is what proper adults do- face the hole they've dug themselves head on and just be honest. Stop dilly dallying and playing games because of YOUR mental issues, let the poor girl go and move on with her life instead of stringing her along.
If you were a girl doing this to a Guy, people would be giving you infinite shit for friendzoning and keeping a beta orbiter, but because you're a Guy they're nicer to you and less likely to call you out on your bullshit.

Nietzsche remarks on the solitude of people who aspire to rise above the masses. To such people, all company is a means, a delay, or a resting-place: until their goal is reached, nothing else is of any importance. Reflecting on this fact, Nietzsche suggests that perhaps it is not genius, but the opportunity to take full advantage of genius, that is so rare. The noble man is not distinguished by works or deeds so much as by a degree of self-respect that commoners lack.

According to Nietzsche, an aristocratic caste is fundamental to the ennoblement of the human species. This caste must believe that there is an order of rank that differentiates great humans from the commoners, and that they, as being of the highest rank, are the meaning and end goal of their society.

Faced as we are with this destiny, there is only one world outlook that is worthy of us, that which has already been mentioned as the Choice of Achilles: better a short life, full of deeds and glory, than a long life without content. Already the danger is so great, for every individual, every class, every people, that to cherish any illusion whatever is deplorable. Time does not suffer itself to be halted; there is no question of prudent retreat or wise renunciation. Only dreamers believe that there is a way out. Optimism is cowardice.

We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honourable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man. ~Oswald Spengler, Man and Technics, 1931

>Am I a douche

Stopped reading there. I already know the answer is yes.

In his 1840 lectures "On Heroes, Hero Worship, and the Heroic in History." Carlyle's basic tenet, "That great men should rule and that others should revere them," is supported by a complex faith in history and evolutionary progress. Societies, like organisms, evolve throughout history, thrive for a time, but inevitably become weak and die out, giving place to a stronger, superior breed. Heroes are those who affirm this life process, accepting its cruelty as necessary and thus good. For them courage is a more valuable virtue than love; heroes are noblemen, not saints. The hero functions first as a pattern for others to imitate, and second as a creator, moving history forwards not backwards (history being the biography of great men). Carlyle was among the first of his age to recognize that the death of God is in itself nothing to be happy about, unless man steps in and creates new values to replace the old. For Carlyle the hero should become the object of worship, the center of a new religion proclaiming humanity as "the miracle of miracles. . . the only divinity we can know." For Carlyle's creed Bentley proposes the name Heroic Vitalism, a term embracing both a political theory, Aristocratic Radicalism, and a metaphysic, Supernatural Naturalism. The Heroic Vitalists feared that the recent trends toward democracy would hand over power to the ill-bred, uneducated, and immoral, whereas their belief in a transcendent force in nature directing itself onward and upward gave some hope that this force would overrule in favor of the strong, intelligent, and noble.

Nietzsche agreed with much of Carlyle's hero worship, transferring many qualities of the hero to his concept of the superman. He believed that the hero should be revered, not for the good he has done for the people, but simply out of admiration for the marvelous. The hero justifies himself as a man chosen by destiny to be great. In the life struggle he is a conqueror, growing stronger through conflict. The hero is not ashamed of his strength; instead of the Christian virtues of meekness, humility and compassion, he abides by the beatitudes of Heroic Vitalism: courage, nobility, pride, and the right to rule. His slogan: "The good old rule, the simple plan, that he should keep who has the power, and he should take who can"

so other than the fact that this guy has been lifting for 3 months and thinks he's filling in, whatever that means, does this have ANYTHING to do with fitness?

The mass-man would never have accepted authority external to himself had not his surroundings violently forced him to do so. As to-day, his surroundings do not so force him, the everlasting mass-man, true to his character, ceases to appeal to other authority and feels himself lord of his own existence. On the contrary the select man, the excellent man is urged, by interior necessity, to appeal from himself to some standard beyond himself, superior to himself, whose service he freely accepts.... Contrary to what is usually thought, it is the man of excellence, and not the common man who lives in essential servitude. Life has no savour for him unless he makes it consist in service to something transcendental. Hence he does not look upon the necessity of serving as an oppression. When, by chance, such necessity is lacking, he grows restless and invents some new standard, more difficult, more exigent, with which to coerce himself.

For me, then, nobility is synonymous with a life of effort, ever set
on excelling oneself, in passing beyond what one is to what one
sets up as a duty and an obligation. In this way the noble life
stands opposed to the common or inert life, which reclines
statically upon itself, condemned to perpetual immobility, unless
an external force compels it to come out of itself. Hence we apply
the term mass to this kind of man- not so much because of his
multitude as because of his inertia.
As one advances in life, one realises more and more that the
majority of men are incapable of any other effort
than that strictly imposed on them as a reaction to external
compulsion. And for that reason, the few individuals we have
come across who are capable of a spontaneous and joyous effort
stand out isolated, monumentalised, so to speak, in our experience.
These are the select men, the nobles, the only ones who are active
and not merely reactive, for whom life is a perpetual striving, an
incessant course of training. Training = askesis. .

This. Also Op is a massive faggot for not either pumping this chick straight away or passing her up. You should be able to figure out your move in a couple of days MAX.

What the fuck are you talking about? You make it out like you're dating the girl, but say you're just dtf?