Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Pretty impressive how big he is on a vegan diet, but he is cucked as fuck with his gf

youtu.be/KkNIb0-1Jkw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow lad,
>willingly take a vasectomy before having kids.
Also it's been a year since i've watched teh guy and he is noticeably smaller. Should probably change his name in vegan-gainsgoblin at this point

Is it true he hates black people because his dad left him and his mom when he was young?

He's tiny.

hes not really big lol. He has biceps, but not 18in as he claims. more like 15 or 14in. Thank god hes not having kids, but I know his gf will grow up and want kids by time shes 26 or 30.

Complete dumbass, though would let him do whatever the fuck he wants just because he won't be polluting the gene pool with his shitty genes

He would be alright if he weren't so militant against meat eaters. Honestly I've thought about being vegan, but he pushed me away because of his self righteousness. Like really dude, just kill yourself already youd be doing a favor to the world. Other than that. I was as big as he was before I started lifting and he has shitty genes

If some bitch told me to make a permanent change to my body like that I would tell her to fuckin hit the road right there. There would be no discussion or argument, just her bags out the door

This is what I think of mr broccoli

His aggressive attitude is his whole appeal

>Honestly I've thought about being vegan, but he pushed me away because of his self righteousness

You couldn't have been thinking about it too hard if one guy being an asshole on the internet affected you enough to dismiss it.

If I remember right he got it done before he even met her. He has a video where he talks about how women use kids to trap men and he didn't want to risk that happening.

Is he straight out /r9k/ ?

He was edgy as fuck in his earlier videos. Way more calm now. In one video he made a joke about wanting to stomp a crying baby to death and half his audience unsubscribed.

>gets you THIS

BEEF

>Honestly I've thought about freeing my slaves, but then this one abolitionist guy pushed me away because of his self righteousness.

Something is either morally wrong or right - and the deciding factor is not whether or not one individual is a dick about it.

That comic is retarded. The author relies entirely on emotions to prove his point.

VS is pretty funny

That's what lefties do all the time, friend.

wow lad, they freeze your sperm just in case you're a little bitch that isn't certain about things. sounds like your brain can't comprehend the concept. desu I would just be afraid of getting my stuff cut open.

Wow lol thats actually sad

Some pathetic vegan making up fake arguments against idiots

Like coming up with a sickburn comeback in the shower 2 days later

>fake arguments

As if you haven't seen people earnestly argue these exact things in every vegan thread ever posted

as a meat eater I don't stab animals directly

I just buy the meat. not my problem!

>all these comics

low IQ sociopath who talks about stomping babies to death and recorded his grandfather's death with his family screaming at him, with the purpose of using the film as a reason to not eat meat.

>As if you haven't seen people earnestly argue these exact things in every vegan
Unfortunately I actually have.

This one in particular >Make moral distinctions between animals and plants
>Can't make moral distinctions between humans and other animals.
And then seriously try to argue that they aren't just picking some arbitrary attribute that differentiates life which is edible and life which is inedible.

animals only have 1 right. the right to be eaten.

but i dont give a shit about animals. i dont even like 90% of meat. i like roast, hamburger, and chicken. nom nom nom

hahaha

not an argument!

>what are strawmen
None of these accurately represent meat eaters (normal people). We just think animals are not as important as you think they are.

He does roids
He's also a huge fag

You havent been on facebook for a while

I literally don't give a fuck about animals.

Are you still a vegan if you swallow your boyfriend's semen?

keep em coming. i making a fat batch of meat right now. i like the fact, that you are triggered by me, makes the steak even tastier.

also im not a fucking cow with a huge stomach, i wont eat 20kg of greens everyday, dont have the time/ dont want to. Human stomachs are specifically designed to digest meat, dont try to talk me into buying pills and other artifical garbage to cover my nutrional requierments, not gonna happen bud.

>i making a fat batch of meat right now.

I'm a vegetarian because I was willing to give up meat to hear this response every time it's brought up. I get off on it.

>Implying I accept the low-test assumption that killing animals for enjoyment is wrong right at the outset

Hunting rocks, even when the animal tastes like shit and I have no intention of ever eating it. Putting hooks in the mouths of fish and dragging them to the surface where they can't breathe rocks too, even if I just toss them back in so they go make more fish for me to hook later.

You forgot stage 0: not giving a shit

this stage is permanent.

I mean seriously give me one non-emotional reason why i should care that animals die to feed me.

haha nice almost outmemed me, saw a video of some vegan faggots crying next to a cattle transporter, dont tell me you arent like that too :)

Vegans are cucks. Equating animals with humans is stupid, and even if one does, the idea that killing is always wrong is something cucks hide behind.

You are contributing to the destruction of our planet

Meat, especially red meat, is directly linked to cancer

The destruction of rain forests may contribute to global warming

>j-jokes on you meat eaters, im only vegetarian because i love hearing about people eating better than me

They can't give you a reason. They just cite "self-evident" ethical assumptions that the occasional thoughtless normie can be tricked into agreeing sound more or less reasonable when taken at face value.

If we're not supposed to eat animals, why are they made of food?

The planet doesn't die of cancer, retard.

>Meat, especially red meat, is directly linked to cancer
it's my choice to eat things that may or may not be good for my health
>You are contributing to the destruction of our planet
so are you. cow farts are only a portion of environmental damage.

WHEN I WAS

>vagins straw manning their own faggotry onto my brain

>global warming
again, I'm gonna need you to give me a reason why this is bad other than some emotional BS like "animals will die!"

Caring about animals is the worst meme of the 21st century.

Your testosterone has already been lowered by being enough of a faggot to have fallen for it.

veganism is a meme anyways dude
>literally 0 reasons to do it
Vegancucks will say it is healthier, which has been proven wrong countless amount of times.
As for causing less suffering in the world, it's just an arbitrary line they make up in their head.

I just gave you two non emotional reasons. I'm not vegan either so whatever

Fucking this.

>gets told he is straw-manning
>creates more straw-men to cover up original straw-man
wow. bravo. you win the gold medal in mental gymnastics

Are you seriously this stupid?

But the split on the right makes perfect sense when each thought is put into the context in which one actually thinks it.

This is the true trouble with vegans. They are irreconcilable autists, trying hard to live in a world of simplified blacks and whites. Like Ayn Rand devotees with testosterone deficiencies.

Suffering of animals doesnt stop if everyone would stop eating meat.
They are used for medicine, cosmetics et cetera. So if you are a real vegan and really want to harm animals as little as possible, you should not use medicine.

Good.

>He has a video where he talks about how women use kids to trap men and he didn't want to risk that happening.
>Is he straight out /r9k/ ?
There are definitely women out there who attempt this. It is not purely an /r9k/ fantasy.

Chaotic evil for alignment of the year.

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

>cholesterol is bad meme
believing this in 2k16
well done being tricked by the sugar lobby

where the gains tho?

Dave is alpha as fuck.

>Human stomachs are specifically designed to digest meat

gr8 b8 m8

Can you get any fucking more pretentious than that?
And vegans are wondering why people won't pander to their nazi-like ideology

Are you really this retarded?

>Dude it's not real turkey, it's TOFURKEY
If eating meat is murder and you don't like harming animals, why do you niggers eat replacement meat as some sort of a psuedo tribute to animals being slaughtered?

not going to make it

>implying refined sugar is healthy or good for your body
I eat red and fatty meats and eat chocolate and all kinds of sugary shit like there's no tomorrow but I'm not trying to reason that my choices of food won't eventually negatively affect my health. Dietary cholesterol, trans-, saturated- and to some degree even mono- and poly-unsaturated fats in too high quantities have been singled out as the only reasons for artery diseases.
Refined sugars added in processed foods on the other hand play a big role in developing insulin resistance which eventually leads to the development of type 2 diabetes but of course there are other risk factors like other dietary choices, high body fat and family history/genetics.
The healthiest way to live would probably be on a very low servings of lean animal producs like chicken breast or skim milk to minimize your cholesterol consumption or even cut out animal products completely and just supplement b12 or eat contaminated food like they used to and get your b12 like that. Mostly consuming fruits, vegetables, legumes, rice and grains and low servings of unprocessed and healthy fat sources containing all essential fats required to support your bodily functions and cutting out even vegan sources of saturated fats as much as possible. But who the fuck wants to live like that?

It's like telling me I could become a wizard and take over the world if I stay a virgin until 30. Sure, it sounds cool, no way in hell would I have passed of my chance at 15 years old to fuck Stacy on her birthday when she send everyone else home and we were in the house alone because her mom was out shopping.

Also, no arguing it will give you the best gains. Eating higher doses of saturated fat and cholesterol or monounsaturated fats might actually help with producing testosterone and having a easy and quick sources or complete proteins (animal protein) is gonna make gains come along much easier without having to think or plan your meals too much.