Compelling argument for owing anyone anything?

compelling argument for owing anyone anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking jackass give me back the $11.50 you still owe me from last week

Lots of people owe me stuff. If I wanted to total the cash amount for all my friends it'd be in the thousands, for each of them. I don't expect it back though. It evens out in the long run and I know if I was ever down on my luck they'd return the favor.

P

I owe my life to a dude who saved me from getting run over when I was a kid.

I feel though I repaid him in lawn cuttings.

t. Ayn Rand

but at that point they would only be paying you back the money they owed you. It wouldn't be even because they would have never let you borrow money in the first place

the moment your born your already in debt to the government since they can't control their spending

I signed contracts that involve me owing people money. Under law this is a compelling argument for owing anyone anything.

You mow my lawn?

Um, yes they do?
I have people who have obligations towards me both in my professional life due to me being their boss and privatley do to outstanding debt

In turn i owe people things

Whoever told you people dont owe things is a communist

The government owes reparations to the African American community for slavery.

i think the phrase in this context means "for nothing"

as in, you aren't owed anything just for breathing

You don't make any fucking sense

It may be entirely possible that you owe somebody if you said that you owe them or if you are trading goods or services, have recurve levels your share, but have not reciprocated.

Then that shit needs to be clearer
I think this bullshit is related to the whole Elliot Rogers thing, right?

They're too busy paying for the Holocaust user to pay them back for slavery

You don't, but you have to give to receive bro.

>Person A lends $10 to person B

years go by..

>Person A needs to borrow $10 from person B

That's only one favor. Person B would need to lend $10 of his own money to person A for it to be even

are you retarded?

Just mowing your lawn, Marty

No man is an island, OP.

>except the fats
>if they considered the harm being fat does not only to themselves but to others, they wouldn't be

no, but you are

This desu
Summer is in full swing

no u

lack of capital with which to make economic ventures or invest with a positive risk adjusted yield, necessitating the drawing of funds from an outside party.

A friend of mine owed me $150 for two months, kept insisting he was flat broke for the whole time, after a month of listening to his excuses I saw a bunch of pictures of him out drinking for the weekend, I called him out saying if you have money for beer, you have money for me. "Well sometimes I like to spend money on myself" he says. Was I wrong in any way Veeky Forums? He kept trying to make me feel guilty for asking for the money owed to me, I was both baffled and angry

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE

Borrowing money from a friend is like putting a lien on your manhood. If that motherfucker isn't putting all extra funds toward paying you then he has no concept of honour.

That's why I'm racking up millions of my own debt with no assets or offspring so I can fuck the government over.

He means by them having your back in the long run, its as if they're paying back what they owed you. Therefore it is not even, because you were willing to help them regardless if you owed them or not.

kek. that'll show em!

No, he's in the wrong. You are exactly right when you say "if you have money for beer, you have money for me."

Him asking for money must have been a priority, otherwise he wouldn't have needed it. Therefore, paying you back should be a priority.