CBT/progress thread

CBT - old ones full

>dont want to be a twink
>am a manlet, struggle to put on weight and have little body hair
life is tough, brehs. tips on escaping twinkmode welcome.

Bench: 75kg
Squat: 120kg
Deadlift: 140kg

i'm 6'4"
202lbs
30years old
what do you think Veeky Forums?
don't hit the gym for 10years, every muscle is from my everyday work (mechanic/welder).

>don't hit the gym for 10years, every muscle is from my everyday wor
Which muscles would that be?

sorry about your wrists bruh

normally the best thing about handiwork is getting swole forearms, but with your frame i guess thats off the table :(

come on, i don't look like a basementdweller.

you can see that i'm physically active and remember that i'm 6'4" so it's hard to look jacked for me.
please be objective! i didn't work out for 10 years...

6'0 205lbs

i'm 6'4"... i have more muscles in my forearms then 90% of my coworkers

cycle?

where are your nipples?

you have the body of your average young, non-obese male

its not terrible, its just not that good either. you might have reverse body dysmorphia.

Looking good with the volunteer firefighter aesthetic man. Do you do a lot of cardiovascular exercises?

Today marks my 1 year anniversary working out. Feels great

179cm, left 62kg right 79kg, middle 83kg

Squat - 170kg
Bench - 100kg
Deadlift - 175kg
Ohp - maybe around 65kg, haven't really done ohp in a while

nice childbearing hips, OP.

thanks

its much worse when i dont use jew-y angles to hide it

>mfw get told after sex that I look like "two different people stitched together at the waist"

155lbs 5"10

5'9 145lb pls tell me what to work on
Here is front

And back

you can work on my ass, daddy

Bet you find all those post-sex comments flattering, when those guys tell you

i didn't do a single workout in the last 10years.

but yes, in my job (welder) you need to keep a position for 10+min without shaking.
so you can say i do a lot of cardio exercises.

Your height

yeah i mean i am gay
i thought that was kind of obvious - its not like a straight guy with my body would ever get laid

KYS dirty fag

14/88

edgy

*tips stahlhelm

Your dad has the same first name as you, and your mother is Pauline

creatine
well memed, you can clearly see the left one ;)
nope

been pretty beat up health wise lately so taking it easier more so...

Really not being mean but you have reverse dysmorphia. Zero chest, zero lats, zero traps, zero delts, and your biceps are like 13". You don't look like someone who lifts because you aren't someone who lifts. I'm sure you're stronger than a desk jockey but that's not saying much.

Your name begins with C and your dad is Brian, but people call him Frank

No homo but out of all the physiques ive seen here yours really jumps out at me as nice. Dunno why just seems different for some reason m-mirin

I have the same frame. Cut down work on squats and deads at this point. Bench at least twice a week and focus on your top half. Add some extra lat and shoulder work as well. You look fine though. Don't let fit standards drag you down.

And just tell girls they jelly you have a better ass than them.

>>mfw get told after sex that I look like "two different people stitched together at the waist"
hahahahah

hail ripptoe

Wood smesh bussy t b h

As someone suffering from low t, can you tell me your story?

like my whole story or what exactly? Just the low t

can i fuck you?

maybe, im not doing anything this weekend
where do you live?

>creatine
nigga your nipples have literally gone to hell, dont try this meme pls

5'11, 189 to 156
1 year, 5 months

Hit the gym and lots,eventually u end up gettin gains
solid
nice gains in a year,keep up man
cancer

>this is considered average
I am 25, FUCKING WORKIGN MY ASS OFF and am half as muscular as that guy.

give it time, my impatient friend

everyone starts from different places

all that matters is where you end up

yeah i didnt end up shit yet and all the fuckinb normies who tell me to work out are oimplying that you get LE HUGE just by lifting for a bit. because all they compare you to is people who started to do roids. thats why i fucking hate the bodybiulding scene, fucking cheaters/roiders are skewing the image.

i think i will just stop lifting, it's fucking boring, id ont fucking care how i look, i feel like an absolute fucking cuckold doing thsi shit. what for? because my fucking co workers forced me into the gym. still look like a faggot. wow. might as well stop and pick up sports i like such as homosexual shit like cycling.

after 2 years of training i am weaker than what average men start out with.

>spend two years slowly progressing to go from pathetic to only mediocre
>give up at mediocre

dude why not keep going to get strong, then give up? if you stop now you have nothing to show for your efforts

Post butt op, you're qt as fuck

impressive

>to only mediocre
wat? i am weaker than what the average male starts with. I'm not even beginner tier. i am litral DYEL. people still tell me to go to the gym O_O

>y not keep going
because u cant gain unlimited strength, after a few years or so from what I heard it gets very hard to gain more, and so far what i found out through research adds up to how i progressed so far.

>if you stop now you have nothing to show for your efforts
you only have something worth to show if you're on fucking roids, especially when you're a lanklet like me

muh back

Bulking for about 2 months now. Hit 180lbs and shooting for another 10 within the next month.

My diet is what gives me this body though considering I might work out 2 times a week if I'm not working. I work 7 days a week as a mover so I generally lift heavy shit for a living.

Forgot pic

Muh front, currently

Haven't done much lifting, just long distance running and changing to healthy eating habits.

Am I gonna make it Veeky Forums?

how tall are yer m8

kill the nigger

jealous of the waist/shoulder ratio breh, looking good

also get rid of the chinstrap beard, you look amish

edgy

shitty comparsion, you're flexing in the more recent pic and ini the older one you arent

I'm 6'2

Only you know the answer to that question

routine?

oh user, this will surely help race relations.

fake as fuck. post more pics where yxou can slowly see the transition rather than pics 1.5 ywears apart.

this is physically impossible in such a short time without drugs. ur at least on TRT

Well I didnt get a response so ill just assume low T. Umm basically shortest way I can make this I had a really bad year health wise 2010 or something. Never really was getting T checked before so who knows how long it was low but, started not getting boners anymore at night. Get checked.T is low. Doctors say i have to much muscle to have low T. So make me do the tests over and over again. Finally are like ok well you can take shots or try clomid. I tried clomid, but never did anything. Raised total T a bit but estrogen riased with it, so then I had to take arimidex with it. And even saying that my free T has never risen so ive never felt any benefit. So I stopped. Now just ya, same thing I just try to take lots of vitamins and be healthy as I can be. sometimes my total T is a little bit higher(but last one was 326 lol)but again my free T never raises no matter what I try so meh~ I still think about taking the shots but I dont like the idea of being on something the rest of my life, plus I read a lot about people that take a long time to find the sweet spot in dosage to where they actually feel better so I just can never convince myself to do it.

I am also kleinfelter's mode, OP its okay

5 months before after
Natty, its cbt 75% of pictures have a pump and good lighting

5 day split, modified zyzz routine
Right pic is what I looked like at the end of bulking from 151. Weighed about 164

Should I KMS?

Am I ever gonna make it?

>5 months earlier looks exactly the same
What?
show one month per month pls
when did you start this?

Uniqlo fuckboi progress edition

How long?

Been trying for like 3 years but not much progress

Diet could be better 2bh

Also just hurt my back doing deadlifts

What do you mean it looks the same? The original photo was from mid April 2015
This one is 2 months progress

Nice meme pose.

so how old were you in the left pic

I was 18 in left pic, 20 now
Thanks

so it was mostly pubertygains then

Stop trying and do it already.

Stop eating like shit.

Good progress. Just keep going.

roidy
how is this low t lmao
you didnt make gains because you lifted but because you injected hormones into your butt

JUST

Could be hell of a lot better what the fuck have you been eating for those 3 years?

i have low T

But he also said no homo, right?

those gloots though

It's been said many times but your body is great. Keep doing what you're doing.

Still a long way to go, but everyday I'm a step closer. Hope I'll be looking presentable by start of December.

180cm (5'11")
74kg
Trying to get big for summer (South hem fag)
Is from here to decembre enough time to bulk and cut?

How is this just 2 month progress? Were you already lifting for some time and you cut like crazy or what?

5'10

...let me have it...

looks like you have alright genetics beneath all the fat.

Low impact cardio and cut, you'll have a good base to build off of in no time.

Cut like crazy. Was walking 5 miles a day, doing Hiit on rest days and lifting weights.

Just returning to training after a month off due to moving. I want to hit 2/3/4 before i cut, I was so close before i had to stop training for a while. only 10kg off the squat, 15kg off the deadlift, and 20kg off the bench (tfw poverty bench)

Fat 85kg mode.

174cm
135x5 OHP
225x4 Bench
290x5 Squat
395x5 deadlift

Fuck man no offense but I don't wanna lift 2/3/4 if I have to look like that.

lean bulking is a nightmare but well worth it.

I haven't trained in a month until two days ago, now i'm working out every day, sometimes twice a day, until i get my strength back

i can see the abs coming in. Just keep going.