Weighted dips

>weighted dips

>grass to ass squats

>alan thrall

>working out

>I wipe my ass

>OHP? You mean the press?

>Be sure and retract your meme-ula when bench pressing! Definitely don't want to develop strong shoulders or anything!

>Don't round your back on deadlift.

>benching with dumbbells instead of a barbell

>weighted calisthenics

>Hot water knob? Haven't touched it in months. I'm actually currently going through the process of having it uninstalled from my plumbing, they should be coming out sometime next week. I had to list a reason(s) on the work order as to why I am requesting my hot water knob to be removed and discarded. Would you can to hear the reasons? Well stay tuned friend. 2 reasons:

>1. Discipline
>2. Mental toughness

>My property manager was initially questioning my reasons, but I explained to her that by taking cold showers I am actually able to develop discipline and mental toughness. After a long and heated (note that I needn't anything heated, especially my water) debate, I was able to convince her to put the work order in. Now I'm living a great life, warm water free. I even started forcing my gf to take cold showers with me. I refuse to date an inferior female, and I explained to her that if she can't learn to accept and love cold showers as I have then we really have no business being together anyways.

Fuck I laughed

*The Press™

What's wrong with that?

>jelqing is fitness related!

Keep 'em coming, boys. I want to fill up this folder.

>I flush my asswipes instead of throwing them in the trashcan.

>More than 5 reps per set

>sleeveless hoodies.

>Not building a solid foundation

>GOMAD

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

waiting for newfags to mire your literacy

>not knowing the grandfather cancer copypasta

This pasta is gold

Well ok then