Am i genetically blessed?

Am i genetically blessed?
stats after a year 6 month bulk 4 month cut and started bulking 2 months ago but it was kinda fucked up,
164 lbs
5'11.5
175 for 6 bench
115 for 5 standing OHP full rom touching upper chest/collarbone
285 for 5 deadlift
symetric strength says im proficent which is 3 years training, this measures avg lifters and whatnot if you dont know.
also "i just turned 18 a year ago" if you know what im trying to say...

No

yes you are a very special snowflake son

really man? i think ther far above average stats for a lifter my age...

Manlet, so no

Go b8 the lads at the rub n tug shop

looking at you, you look like you half rep all that light weight since your legs and arms are still twigs

lol @ you judging legs from that pic cause the only thing you can see is calves which are largely genetic. My arms arent that big my bicep inserts suck but my triceps are legendary. Actually my whole upperbody is pretty good besides biceps. That pic is also a month and a half old brah i should of took one today

pretty shit stats honestly.

been lifting for 9 months, same height as you, I weigh 168

started barely benching the bar

315 for 7 deadlift
close grip bench press 225 for 4
OHP 135 for 4
squat 285

how long have you been lifting for?
KEK.

not trying hard enough kid

fuck off manlet, u're a twig

lol if you arent lieing you are probably a lot older than me plus you have done sports. Up until last year i was sedentary for my whole life.

do you even READ?

>barely able to bench the bar

R
E
A
DING

Holy shit you're an annoying cunt
Stop looking for online validation you dyel half repping manlet

im half an inch for 6 foot lol how am i a manlet

Kid I've been lifting 14 months and have 50lbs on all the lifts you posted except ohp. Since you didn't post squat I'm just gonna assume you can't even do 225. 5'9 166lbs btw.

You're nothing special

I had a 180KG 1rm squat a year younger than you, I was 5'10 at the time and 88 KGS get the fuck outta here faggot

Just wait and see how your strength increases once you get to a normal weight for your height.

You could gain 30lb and still not be big, not insulting you but im same height and 220lb and not particularity big.

Just lift for a few years and see how it goes, good base better than most. People are just shit posting.

>5'11 164lbs
>one year lifting experience
>oversized headphones
>faggot loose tanktop that sometimes reveals your nipples
>red shoes that match red tanktop, yet don't quite match headphone's red
>neon green bottle that match the neon green on your shirt
>took a selfie at the gym

Is this a bait thread or...?

>Am i genetically blessed?
>lol @ you judging legs from that pic cause the only thing you can see is calves which are largely genetic

go back to school you fucking faggot

almost forgot where i was, 90% of this forum is so negative. Gotta love lurking a socially autistic group lmao, your all sad as fuck

Kek. Did you seriously think anyone would be impressed by a sub-2plate bench?

Why do people even post their stats?
Picrelated has a 600lbs deadlift, 500lbs squat and 300lbs benchpress.

The only relevant stats are height/weight and a bodypic

great! now you can fucking leave you highschooler

been lifting for 5 months

gained 30 pounds in 7 months from skeleton

only thing i am proud of is 115 ohp

thanks i know. Compared to before i was 165 last year just pure fat no muscle, so the progress ive made is a lot. I honestly dont understand all the spite, actually i do, ive been here long enough to know how socially inept these people are, one of the reasons i've weened off this place because it just gives you a bad mindset of everything, pretty much r9k here albeit not as bad

We're not all negative, you're just fucking stupid.

You're also seeking validation on a Taiwanese graphic novel writing website from anonymous people.

You know I just come on here to shitpost, I look way worse than you, have never lifted a day in my life and i only bench about 20lbs less than you? You're not genetically gifted, you're underage and unintelligent. You're also a manlet faggot.

TL;DR REEEEE

You sure are genetically blessed
You got an extra chromosome
Mirin hard

>sub 2 pl8 bench
>sub 1 pl8 OHP

LOLOLOL you fuckin funny.

by the way look at your fucking legs. what's your squat? Lmao30lbs?

lol its too late for you bro, if your actually autistic enough to download pictures like that while citing memes in every time you post, your far gone the threshold of being even a little bit of normal.
i am sure glad im not in your shoes pal.

kid my TRICEPS are stronger than your whole bench

your feet wouldn't fill my shoes you 5'4 spac.

>these are the people that rate your progress pics

Why are you even here? What's the point? You look average, nothing special for how long you've been lifting etc. You're not genetically blessed. Sorry snowflake. Oh sorry, is this what you want?

>Wow man for an 18 year old you look great !! :)))) When's prom?? Have you thought about who you're taking? Oh woops! Caught texting in bio again xD bye!!

Genetically? maybe.

Maybe it's just your age, but you sound like an arrogant chode. Try some personality gains.

Post that glorious body then, no point in boasting for the numbers when not telling weight and posting a pic.

only 300lbs bench? didnt think he was so weak

314lbs to be exact. That's 3 plates.
And he weights 177lbs

Its about 345 lb now
He also does more than 600 and 500 for other 2. Not sure what he's at now.

stop being so confrontational dude. if you're expecting compliments it wont be from here

You're on the lower end of what an average beginner could achieve in the same time frame. You could be average if you did a proper beginner's routine

>if you arent lieing you are probably a lot older than me
Actually, being younger works in YOUR favor since you recover FASTER the younger you are. If anything, older beginners with the same stats in the same time period as younger beginners are more impressive than the latter.

Do you not realize that you can get that with a proper diet and noob gains in about 5 months

You're not special calm down

>Those shoes

Spotted the insecure manlet

>genetically blessed
>under 6 feet tall
pick one

Holy chicken legs.

OP I had similar results as this guy. Only no ohp and squat was 315x6. Also never played sport.

But no your results aren't shit OP. Just not gifted at all. Also you're kidding yourself if you think anyone who's been training 3 years has stats as bad as yours.

what's your diet like OP?
something isn't adding up here you should be way stronger

>5'11.5

lemao

u look 5'9

He has done 350 on bench, 540 ish on squat and 7 plate deadlift (gym PRs)

You look good and have good lifts, I think you probably have above average genetics. However judging from your posts you're an insipid and vapid cretin, and I mean that in the most sincere and serious way. I really hope you know what an idiot you are, but nice lifts.

Look man, im not vapid or anything at all, im not sure who said it but you cant tell exactly what people mean online whether sarcastic or not in tgat sense, i wasnt trying to be cocky at all trust me bro

Those are completely average, if not a bit below average (for people doing serious beginner routines) stats for 10 months

Nice half squats, I also achieved 3 plate for reps at 140 pounds after 6 months

Not really man. I'm around the same on everything, on my third month doing SL, and I'm no special snowflake. My back isn't as wide as yours but my delts are bigger.

well from what I can see of your jawline you've gotta be like 12, so yes

man for all you guys shit talking me for absolutely no reason i hope you have good reason and not just to be an asshole, Im fucking my highschool sweetheart and im the happiest person alive right now. you can all go fuck yourself in your delusional autistic selves, thanks to all who have actually helpful insilght and not a total asshole, fuck this stupid forum.

>fucking my highschool sweetheart
doesn't count when you're still in high school, she's just your crush, so basically this is "i have sex with someone i like"

and bye.

lol your a LOSER

lmao expecting praise from fit? son you're barely out of diapers. I was almost impressed until pointed out the jawline.
im sorry for your loss

Typical fuck face millennial thinks he deserves praise after simple task, becomes egocentric as "the gifted" lifter despite not reaching the standard 1/2/3/4 requirements in 6 months. Gets btfo by society for seeking validation to be special, then proceeds to say fuck you autists.

Now that you know you aren't the chosen one, might be good to tackle reality and drop the god complex. I'm sure you won't do that, you'll take the easy way out, quit lifting and tell all your friends in two years. "Man I'd be winning mr.olympia if I didn't quit"

Also manlet lul

Underrated. What did you expect from making this thread OP? Just curious

OP got his ass fucked and not in a good way.

Your legs aren't shit and your stats aren't amazing. I was repping more at 15yo at 140lbs. Keep lifting

>5'11.5

>im half an inch for 6 foot lol
>how am i a manlet
You just said why you're a manlet, you brainlet.

>blessed
>iphone is 5.44in high, but further away in the pic, so we can use that to add height lost by the angle
>you are 11 iphones tall, giving you that extra quarter, again for the angle
>5.44 x 11 = 60inches, rounded up
>60" = 5'0
>BLESSED

Gotta rage into account the size if the phone is smaller because the phone is farther away, but that's still maybe 3 to 4 inches of leeway

Given the shape of your face from behind, I wouldn't say so.

well the phone is even smaller again, as the phone is at an angle when the picture is taken. We can give you/him 10 inches and it is still a lie in the OP.

dude I started 5 months ago, having never lifted.
275 bp
180 ohp
315 squat
405 dl
lmao

those are shit stats for 3 years of lifting lad especially considering the fact that you're young

T O P
O
P

K E K
E
K

F A M
A
M

RIP OP 10/10

Love these posts.

Thats real fuckin nicee

DYEL manlet here. your bench seems right but your dl is really low.

>should of
triggered desu

>brainlet
keked

This

>legendary triceps
>sub 2 plate bench press
Hah

What was your starting weight?

MANLET
A
N
L
E
T

>5'11.5
>had to write .5

When will you learn?

I have the same stats in 3 months. Sorry breh.

I got fat from my last relationship though, so I guess I can give you that

You got great calves...

>spooky skeleton with 13inch arms
>175lbs bench

mate are you a fucking idiot?

Underage B&

Hey there, lil fella. You sure are blessed! :) When you become a man, you'll be a god. One day.

*sigh*... you're a giant Veeky Forumsggot, user. at least point out the obvious fuckups in ohpee

>symetric strength says im proficent which is 3 years training
are you stupid? i ran it using the numbers you posted and it says you're intermediate
>The lifter has been consistently training, likely for at least a year
>after a year 6 month bulk 4 month cut and started bulking 2 months ago
so you've been lifting for a year and have the results of someone lifting for a year?

you are not genetically blessed, you likely have a sub-80 IQ

I hope OP never comes back, we need less faggots like him on Veeky Forums
Someone should cap the gold ITT so we have something to throw at him should he decide to return.

Guys don't blame op. The problem is, normies and his friends are probably constantly telling him how fast he grew and how his progress is crazy because they aren't used to seeing people lift and progress regularly like we are on a lifting forum. Op In turn thinks he grew at a crazy pace and is God like. Op, just keep lifting and getting bigger. Sorry to say your just another lean guy who looks bigger than he is because of his muscular size.

Piss benis

>don't blame OP for letting it go to his head and act like an entitled turd

Cuntfuck

Did he/she/it/xe/Fee/Fi/fo/fum/ dieded?

Same stats OP other than I deadlift 30 pounds more than you. Been lifting about a year. Not special at all if anything I still consider myself weak.

I hate how Veeky Forums can be filled with some of the best people, and the most underaged people at the same time.
Why is this?