Anyone still follow his channel? I stopped watching him after he went all delusional in 2014

Anyone still follow his channel? I stopped watching him after he went all delusional in 2014.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AL-9gBVymcA
dailymotion.com/video/x23zvjq_the-slaying-of-king-elliott-part-1-of-2_fun
youtu.be/KV7AV4fXt7M
youtu.be/cHFYEQRnQew
youtu.be/GMy4sl9bze4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cr1tikal rekt him recently. he also mentioned Scooby, amusingly

youtube.com/watch?v=AL-9gBVymcA

no

Infiniteelgintensity got him to quit youtube for a while.

>yo eliot

dailymotion.com/video/x23zvjq_the-slaying-of-king-elliott-part-1-of-2_fun

Infiniteelgintensity has the charisma of a damp sock

How did he go delusional?

I watched some of his Q&A videos around 2012 and he seemed okay. What happened to him?

I shit you not I thought he was one of the hodge twins because I am secretly a racist.

Holy fuck, I thought the same thing.

>giving one single shit about a "gamer's" opinion
worthless wastes of air, fuck those fucking nerds and fuck you

I bet the faggots calling him "delusional" are the same faggots with kyphosis, ED, depression, and anxiety.

Stretching and bioenergetics are actually useful, yet you ignorants have bought into the "bodybuilding is the only form of fitness ever" meme. Stretching is self-explanatory, but it astonishes me how so many people think it's better to go without it. As for bioenergetics, it releases negative emotions and gets you pumped up. Not releasing negative emotions is literally unhealthy, lrn2 holistic health.

youtu.be/KV7AV4fXt7M
youtu.be/cHFYEQRnQew
youtu.be/GMy4sl9bze4

Kek

He was making fun of some pseudoscience shit the guy was into.

I'm pretty sure critical studied exercise physiology or something similar, so he's probably more qualified than most on this board.

I'm pretty sure stretching and "bioenergetics" are on different tiers of legitimacy.

I loved Elliot. I stopped when all the "king" bs came out though

>I bet the faggots calling him "delusional" are the same faggots with kyphosis, ED, depression, and anxiety.

How the fuck are any of these related?

I liked him when he talked about lifting.

Then he got on his "imbalances" bullshit, and I quit.

Get a life of your own is all I have to say to that guy

I mean, yeah hes nuts. But talking about the emotion of joy being in the stomach is sorta true. Involuntarily, people do associate parts of their bodies with certain emotions. Despite this, I dont think it has anything to do with weightlifting.

hahah holy fucking shit I didn't know he got so weird/delusional

england is hilarious get out normie scum

breathe into your balls