Halp

Got a pec bigger than the other.

What can I do to even them out?

Bump.

Drink boiling gook piss

throughout my (gay) adolescence i had always fostered a desire to give head to a distracted guy

when i got my first bf, aged 17/18, I was too shy to tell him my fetishes for a long time. when I eventually explained i wanted to blow him while he watched TV or played vidya, and he said yes, I was almost overcome with excitement - I was so sure it was going to be the best thing ever.

so we tried it, and it was lame as fuck. Turns out that giving a blowjob is only fun when you get to see/feel their reactions, and after like 5-10 minutes it just gets incredibly boring and your jaw starts to ache. its much hotter in your imagination I guess.

one of my all time biggest disappointments

there is like a 99% chance the difference is so slight nobody except you can tell the difference, and you dont need to worry about it

Should I stick with doing the same weight on both sides will doing chest flys?

Yes. Never try and manually correct for these things, you invariably just end up fucking yoruself over

That sounds extremely painful

Goofy gooky

Most of sex is disappointing if you really think about it

Most of sex is gross if you think about it.

true.

>mfw after losing my virginity and looking at hentai
this shit is so fucking stupid. everyone here is brought to the point of climaxing by someone touching their nipples, being driven insane by a dick in their ass, etc etc

its just giving virgins false expectations desu

For you

When I was in high school I used to love jacking off to hentai, after I lost my virginity in college I just couldn't go back to it
Went from knowing it was fake but liking it anyway to seeing it as outlandish and retarded

If you're saying this because of performance then try a period f only unilateral stuff - alternating dumbell presses and stuff, I've had a bit of success with it before. If you're talking purely aesthetics you're probably your own biggest critic and it's not actually a problem.

seriously, even crazy chicks in bed don't line up to hentai stuff.

Gf willing to do almost anything but anal (says it hurts way too much with my circumference) and I was so disappointed, I almost dumped her. Then I realized how stupid that sounds when you have 7.5'' long 7'' circumference

Long time ago i had one crazy gf (bipolar af).
She blew me several times while playing WoW.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

When you bench put an extra pl8 on the smaller size

do not do this no matter what you do

>trying to have sex with people
>not being cocoon-mode

Slaves.

OK go jerk off bro.

Since that was posted on Tumblr, I bet nobody reblogged it.

>blowing me while playing wow
what an oxymoron