Daily excercises

I'm about to start working out, I read the sticky post but other than cardio, they don't really mention working out at house without weights, I don't have them so can't lift. I only have a pair of 2kgs. I'm 183 w 59kilos. Any routines u experienced guys could come up with? Thanks in advance.

>Any routines u experienced guys could come up with?

Sure.

It goes like this:
>get in the car 1xF
>drive to the gym 1xF
>do some routine, at the gym, 1xF
>drive home when done, 1xF
>repeat all above 1xF

yeah can't go to the gym, was thinking of a home workout

Then you have to buy real gym equipment and build a home gym. Otherwise you're just wasting your time. You can't get big with just bodyweight exercise. I'd suggest you go get a gym membership instead.

checkt, i don't want to get big, just in shape. anything i can do with those 2kg fuckers?

No, that's babbyweight. Go get a job and pay for a gym membership.

>"""real""" gym equipment
>build a home gym

christ, no need to go full sperglord. all you need is a standard bench with rack, a barbell, a good range of dumbbells to get you started, and some floor space e.g. a garage. can get that for almost nothing on craigslist

gym membership is always the way to go. no-one cares about DYELs, OP, really.

barbell with regular (20kg) and micro (0.5-1kg) plates**

thing is i don't have the place to put up a bench with rack and barbell. sucks ik

>standard bench with rack
Like a bench press type bench and safety rack?

>all you need is a standard bench with rack, a barbell, a good range of dumbbells
Right, like I said: Real gym equipment, not soccer-mom/cardio bunny handweights. A fucking gallon jug of water weighs more than 4kg.

Then you're wasting your time. You need some equipment, not handweights that weigh what a half gallon of milk weighs.

Let me guess: you also can't afford any vitamins or supplements, and you don't like to eat, either.

any garden space? could set up your rack outside with a waterproof cover.
bench press type bench, yeah. preferably one you can set at an incline but that would depend on your chosen routine.
fair enough then, from somewhere i got the idea that you were prescribing the full autist e.g. calf raise rack, lat machine, all that stuff.

Start a body weight routine. Get a pullups bar.

Well, if you have the space and can afford more equipment, and are committed to the whole idea, then it would be great. Most people don't have that kind of money to spend though, or have the space for it all.

no, just don't have enough space in shit apartment feelsbadman

Go to /r/bodyweightfitness

exactly this, i'm just a poorfag trying to start working out

every little helps, I suppose. doesn't help you build confidence in any way, I only worked out at home to build a baseline pre-membership

self improvement is expensive work. if it wasn't, we'd all be pretending to be chad by now.

Well, you need to make some sort of committment to the whole idea, or you won't make any real progress, which is a sure-fire way to get burned out on the whole thing and want to quit. FFS, I pay $10/month to go to Fitness 19; are you seriously saying you don't have $10/month? Even shitty Planet Fitness costs only $10/month, and if you stay away from the pizza a cookies, you'd be fine just starting out.

alright, will see what i can do, thanks

Yes yes yes I already know all that, for the most part Planet Fatness sucks ass, but if you literally haven't ever gone to the gym at all and are a total DYEL skelllington, and have enough presense of mind and self control to not eat the goddamn cookies and pizza and shit they try to fatten you up with, you can do basic shit to get you started until you can manage to go to a real gym that doesn't go out of it's way to restrict what you can do. Keep in mind the OP is totally against the entire idea of going to any gym in the first place and thinks he can make any real progress with just some babbyweights.

See? That wasn't so hard, now was it?

just not seeing planetshitness in the way that it's a gateway drug to other gyms, i've never understood why they provide you with all that crap (unless it's some kind of clever ploy to keep you coming back subconsciously).

unless you've managed to somehow transcend going there by moving onto another gym (which you deserve a pat on the back for), you'd never leave - it's that bad.

Just like people who want to be fit but don't have the time. The ones who really want something MAKE time. They make the space. They make the money. Of course you'll have to make sacrifices elsewhere, but its rare people are managing their resources 100% perfectly and can't make changes.
Assuming you're 100% perfect at resource management then you should be wealthy enough to just clean up your diet and stay skinny. Low bf% and money is plenty to get by in this world

stop spreading misinformation, user. People can and had gotten ripped with just body weight exercises.

>i dont want to get big
>just in shape

Literally my first words i uttered to my shitty trainer 3 years ago.
Now i am starting roid in december, time flies by.

Do pic related if you care, but seriously go to a gym.