I am by no means gay

I am by no means gay

Not even the slightest

But I would suck her feminine dick till she blew a load all over my face and keep sucking till she gets hard again and watch her squirm with her cock in my mouth

I hate this board

Then fuck off.

>her

Fpbp

Is this trappy? Haven't seen face pics of trappy before. Is not, then who is this?

You are literally the biggest fucking faggot on this board. Not only because you're clearly a homosexual, but because you're a homosexual in denial. As a dude, you only have two options: be straight and fuck females exclusively, be a faggot and fuck dudes and trannies. You clearly chose option #2. There's no if, ands, or buts about it, you're gay. You can't say "I wanted to try something new", because that makes no sense at all. If you're a straight male, you don't want to have any sexual experiences with anything other than a female (note: a "female" is a female that was *born* a female, not a dude that fukking transformed into one. That's just what it is, a dude).

I don't care if the tranny you boned had the most magnificent ass, face, or whatever. The fact of the matter is that deep down inside, it was a male, with XY chromosomes. Not XX. You fucked a dude. Doesn't matter how "pretty" the faggot was, or any of that. Two homosexuals had sex on the day you decided to visit that faggot trannysexual cunt's house. And you were one of them. Accept your fucking faggotry and don't call yourself straight ever again, because you're not, faggot.

That is all.

>not gay
>would do mega homo shit
>being this original

>As a dude, you only have two options: be straight and fuck females exclusively, be a faggot and fuck dudes and trannies.
Ever heard of bisexuals?

Ayy
Go trappy go

>Im not gay
>Check out this gay shit I'd do
back to /b/ or /lgbt/ buddy

NiggaYouGayDotJpg.jpg

Who's him?

>DotJpg.jpg

Veeky Forums is a board that "pretends" to hate gays, yet their idol is Scooby pls explain this to me am i missing something?

How much of an insecure bitch does a "man" need to be in order to blabber on about 'muh chromozomes" when there is a fit, hot, blond, hottie with them kawaii cat-ears ready to take a dicking? How scared one must be of what others think, that the mere thought that a 'bro' might label one 'gay' scares one from fucking a pretty girl?

Pro-tip: a real man does whatever he wants. And this man wants to rail trappy's boipucci.

Only if they promised not to spout shitty lifting advice.

>implying that lifting with trappy wouldn't be the best part of a fwb-situation
>implying that you wouldn't fuck before each training session to boost test
>implying you wouldn't swap semen for protein gainz
>implying you wouldn't be jealous but also turned on by trappy's squat form
>implying you wouldn't argue over routines, and end up making passionate, almost angry, love over it
>implying you don't want all of this having now read it

And if this man wants that mans boipucci, he is a fucking gay homo faggit.

Then you're gay dumbass. Fuck you're retarded.

>Veeky Forums is a board that "pretends" to hate gays
lmao how long have you been here

>implying any of this is real
>implying trappy is a real person and even if he is real he doesn't lift at all
>implying implications
whew lad you'll grow up one day.

w-wew