Let's have a "why are you not eating this" thread

Why are you not eating this? Mahi mahi. It's delicious fish and cheap as hell when frozen. Each 4oz (112g) has only 1g fat, 0 carb and 21g proton. Great for cutting especially if you don't like chicken often.

Pic related had it last night

Other urls found in this thread:

wtop.com/food/2015/06/what-you-need-to-know-about-farm-raised-vs-wild-caught-fish/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How much did you pay for that 3lbs bag?

>eating farm-raised fish.

Disgusting.

I dont live in US

>mercury sponge

I only feel like eating fish about once every 2 months if that.

About 20 dollars

So thats like 12 servings, not bad at all.

So 6,66$ a pound
I don't know where you live but you can probably find better prices on fishes such as sole or pangasius, which both taste good and aren't shit-tier like tuna is.

>Greek yogurt from Costco
Can get 8 servings for 5-6 bucks. 130cal 0fat, 9ish carbs , and 23g protons.

>mix with whey and fruit for max flavor

Perfect bulking meal. Macros are perfect.

In farm raised fish?

Lol

So many Costco options. Two pounds of grilled chicken strips for like $10. Huge containers of organic Greek yogurt. And they have value sized whey, soy, etc protein powders. Super cheap (compared to grocery stores) pre-washed spinach, greens, and salad mixes. But the most glorious of course is bulking on the $1.50 food court all beef hotdog and lemonade while watching the endless parade of MILFs in the checkout.

This. Was raised to never touch any farm raised fish. Guess that's just what your taught when you aren't poor.

>Two pounds of grilled chicken strips for like $10
5 dollars a pound for chicken?
what a deal

>Wild caught
Yeah way to read anons

Nice trip bait

wtop.com/food/2015/06/what-you-need-to-know-about-farm-raised-vs-wild-caught-fish/

>"parade of milfs"
>tfw the closest costco to my house is a couple miles from Microsoft and is like 80% mudslimes
eat two tubs of greek yogurt a week, though

Water

Why are you not eating Sardines? It's one of the healthiest, cheapest, convenient and tastiest foods known to man

since when isn't pangasius shit-tier?

>64g fat

>Fiber
>4g

They fuck with my stomach otherwise I would.