Tips for dropping water weight fast

I need to drop about an inch off my waist by next Tuesday. I'm already on a low carb diet with cardio and hitting the sauna. However, I need to know how to squeeze a few more inches of water weight out preferably the night before.

microwave

SS + GOMAD

Keto

Ask your mom. I bet she squeezes out a few inches quite often (of dick, inches of dick. Anally, if you catch my drift).

Drink more water.

This. You'll start shitting water below 20g a day of carbs.

OP here. Doing keto. I need advice for dropping the most water weight 24 hours prior to the taping.

I've seen magnesium citrate and preparation H with saran wrap. Any other ideas?

>Drink lots of water.
Your body retains water when it's dehydrated

>Don't eat salt, avoid over 2000mg of sodium a day
Salt makes you retain water.

>Sauna is a great idea, but make sure to stay hydrated.
When your sweat isn't salty, you know you got most of the sodium out

>Do some cardio maybe
Sweat

>Eat fiber-rich foods
Fiber helps you cleanse your urinary system, kidneys and colons.
Tea is good for that purpose too

If you really need to drop lots of weigh, consider asking /fraud/ for help

Run outside in the sun with black trash bags on
Cardio with a suana suit on
Suana with the suana suit on
Don't drink water
Just look up boxing weight cutting you'll find your answers.

If you've stopped shitting water that's as much as you're going to get. Anything else is just dehydration, and is gonna make you look like shit.

Who be dis lowtest no chest?

Spit bucket. Carry something around with you and constantly spit as much saliva into it as you can

I don't know how you folks call it in the US, but down here we call this "her-pes"

Some good ideas here, some shit too.
You need to desalinate. No more salt, which means no more processed foods.
If you want to drop a few pounds in a few days, then consume only water, juice that you've made at home and it being mostly veg juice.
Drink lots of water. That will wash out the salt and you'll lose even more water weight if you don't replace the salt.
And 18 hours or so prior to your weigh in, stop drinking and eating altogether. But before then, down as much water as you literally can.

>how to lose water weight fast
Bleed out.

How bad is eating bacon and eggs daily for desalination?

You fucking virgin, you don't get herpes on your bikini line. That's fucking razor bumps.

>t3
>yohimbine HCL
>ephedrine

>I don't know how you folks call it in the US, but down here we call this "her-pes"
That's caused by shaving. How old are you?

Well, bacon has a ton of salt. Read the label.

>what is sex ed

u can get herpes anywhere mate

>Skinny thighs
Disgusting

alcohol

This image triggers me. Why would she do her hair and makeup, put on sexy underwear and high heels and then pose in front of a wheelie bin? Was there nowhere else in her house or garden which was more glamorous?

>what is sex ed
Apparently the only encounter you've had with a vagina outside of your bedroom computer m8.

Why is that poor girl standing in her underwear in the backyard?

Idiots like these are lending credence to the HAES movement. For the good of everyone on this board and the world in general stop being an ugly skeleton and lift some fucking weights.

Dandelion root or pic related

>wheelie bin

You mean a rolling disposer?

Hadn't heard of dandelion root. I will add this to my concoction. Thanks, user