Why aren't you training your forearms, Veeky Forums?

Post your forearms, bros :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S9gzMAaZw8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's only two arms

2 in the op
1 each in the 2 replies

idk bruh i count 4

you do any specific forearm training or just muh deads?
cant tell if you have stretchmarks on your forearms or just extra veins, either way imirin

I don't do deadlifts and never will. just wrist roller.

Those are stretch marks ,yea.

Also thanks.

>he doesn't do deadlifts

I'm the strongest here

fuggin stronk

Deadlifts are a meme and you know it.

I want to fuck your forearms.

whats a good forearm exercise? wrist curls?

Are wrist rollers the best way to get veiny beefy arms, or are they a meme?

You know the drill, femanon.

Do it

mirin arms. hot

if I keep doing deadlifts and farmers walks will I get there?

Wrist rollers are not a meme.

Old pic

What's the best grip strengthener? Is an adjustable one better?

How well are they as an accessory lift? Do they give benefits aside from sick forearms brah?

I don't do either.

hold me down daddy

>literally picking up the heaviest thing you can
>one of the best overall tests of pure strength
>a meme
Why don't you do them, user?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

this won't do shit, right?

Wrist wroller is more than a supplementary exercise. Its all u need
Not interested in ego lifting, or being 'strong' by lifters standards - just fit, healthy and sxc - deadlifts are not necessary for that purpose :)

With a thick handle they are incredible exercise.

oh geez..

Gf loves my arms but hates the mires I get from it. Vascularity is a strong suit, this is after heavy deads.

So
1.) Thick pipe
2.) 550 cord
3.) Caribiner
4.) Weight

Got it.

Ive always had vascular looking forearms being a skelly, but now that ive started lifting, its happening other places.

I want my whole body to look like an erect cock

I dont care if its gross

Fuck women

Why aren't you?

who here does reverse preacher curls? I've started recently,anybody else seeing results?

there great have helped heaps with my forearms

GODDAMNIT CARLOS

enjoy your bitchass posterior chain faggot

How often do you use your wrist roller? Curious
How many sets etc. Never used one before, looking to start

In my experiences, you get big/juicy forearms from strength training. Isos have just made my forearms more vascular .

Posterior chain is a fucking meme. How do you think having a posterior chain 'feels'? Do you think people that don't lift walk around thinking 'damn I really do have a weak posterior chain'.

ur whole life is a meme m8

bruce lee did deadlifts and good mornings, senpai.

t. i tried deadlifting once and I couldn't get the form down

'Cause I got a stress fracture there and I can't work out at all so now I just smoke weed every day. Or the only thing I could do is like leg machines.

recurring tendonitis, caused by preacher curls. spikes every time i unrack a dumbbell. idk what to do man

White people shouldn't do deadlifts, we didn't evolve to pick up heavy things ourselves. We evolved to make other people and animals to work for us.

good post :^)
ubvoted

i jerk off enough that i don't need to. i double fist to stay symmetrical

As great as they are for grip and muscle development, GL;HF when they tear your bi's.

you suck it up and quit being a fucking pussy

how long do forarms take to grow?
just started doing deadlifts a week ago and my grip strength already fails at a little over lmao1pl8
will wrist rollers help me with that?
how often do you train your forarms and when?

Femanon, do you prefer fuccboi forearms (pic related) or roidrage forearms

They're a good exercise, but your energy is better spent doing wrist rolling variations, and holding heavy shit.
Hanging bodyweight exercises.
Wrist roll.
Deadlift.
Farmers carry.
Shrugs if you like them.

Anyone know a good set/rep range for wrist rollers? And how many times a week? I have babby forearms and my upper arms are getting out of proportion. I need serious work.

you are retarded. there is a difference between pushing through a difficult lift and pushing through an injury. former is good, latter is bad. real simple shit.

do you go to the gym before or after changing your tampon

That picture looks like a chicken in thimbnail lol

Mmm yes, that hand and arm would jerk off my cock good.

checkin in

For tendinitis, you rest until it clears up then ease back into exercise. No other way.

you batty prick

Is it possible for a wristlet to get big forearm gains or am I forever cursed?

Ofcourse just work them twice a week

obviously, your forearms will look larger in contrast to your small wrists, which is a good thing, you're only fucked if you don't choose to work out and forever have small wrists and forearms

This

I used to have that in my wrist, the only thing that helped was to completely immobilize it for a week or so.

How to avoid pain in wrist bone while curling? It started hurting on straight bar curls so I switched to ez bar and it still hurt so I just stopped. Is this something that needs to heal, or something that is just fucked now?

i am but they remain puny

I have this issue too. Right before my wrist on my left side forearm on my left arm. It sucks

Don't use a straight bar, use dumbbells.

I've never understood why people opt for barbells when dumbbells are better for literally every exercise.

I cured my tendonitis by doing reverse 5-10 lb reverse wrist curls for 50 reps x 3 almost everyday.

Yeah, but you made the mistake of doing them clockwise/towards you..

Don't ever post again

How often do you guys train forearms?
Is wrist roller and reverse curl with an ez bar enough?
Was thinking of throwing in wrist roller and reverse curls on mon fri and deadlifting on wed

With my best post fap pump just for you Veeky Forums

>after deads
>eating peanut butter at the gym between sets
Veeky Forums

easier to own barbells

No mistake about my vascular arms bro

>when mere writing gives you a pump

How do I get veiny forearms /fit? Not asking only for exercises, but also for nutrition tips. I noticed that when I eat a lot of carbs that my forearms are a lot more veiny. Not sure if it was because of the carbs tbqh senpai

Eat foods rich in nitric oxide like onions. Getting vascular after eating carbs is a normal reaction because you are getting dehydrated, since your body is shuttling water from your skin to your muscles to store dat dere glucose

sorry, glycogen

babby's first pump

why don't you post a naked picture of yourself so I can train my forearms ;)
btw no homo

>babby's first pump
youtube.com/watch?v=S9gzMAaZw8s

lets see your thick forearms bud

Will eating nitric oxide make my forearms veiny temporary like when I eat carbs?
And what exercises are good for veiny arms? Push or pull?

too much truth :(

>Will eating nitric oxide make my forearms veiny temporary like when I eat carbs?
No it's permanent. Like you'll be joocyer when you combine it with the effects of eating carbs.
>And what exercises are good for veiny arms?
Diddles (inb4 debate whether it's a pull or push) but the best would be wrist rolling, or spending your entire adolescence masturbating.

>Do you think people that don't lift walk around thinking 'damn I really do have a weak posterior chain'.
You wouldn't know if you have a weak one. It's better to have it trained than not have it trained.

Welp, time to eat garlic bread. Thank you, user.

Featuring the worst bicep insertions of all time

>tfw babby wrists

I train the shit out of my forearms, but they seem almost as based on genetics as calves. They get stronger and more vascular, but refuse to grow no matter what