Veeky Forums recipe thread

Veeky Forums recipe thread.

i made this last night and it looked too good to be true... it was dry af and gave me a wet shit the next day

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5nbmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Balela
>chickpeas and blackbeans
>cherry tomatoes and jalapeno
>mint and parsley
>lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar
>salt and pepper
Eat with some chikins for maximum gainz

looks pretty good user

Yogurt Ice Drink
Greek yogurt + Ice + Mint + Water + Fruit + Green Vegetable
Blend smooth

Tuna Patties
1 can tuna + 1 egg + oats + onion
Cook on stove-top a few minutes
Add a scoop of greek yogurt or cottage cheese to scrambled eggs for bonus flavor.

Mega imgur album with Veeky Forums recipes imgur.com/a/5nbmA

rate my bulking smoothie

bro with that sugar you're just gonna gain pure fat

>206 grams sugar

Enjoy your insulin insensitivity

This looks pretty fucking good, user. Of course, the key is brown rice or even quinoa.

D O N B U R I
O
N
B
U
R
I

TAKE SOME GAINS SHIT

PUT THAT SHIT ON SOME RAISS

SEASON IT WISSUM DASHI

WHAM, BAM, ARIGATOU MA'AM

OP here, making these tonight

Someone is reposting my stuff. My life is complete!
I'll make V2 of thoose to remove typos and improve lisibility, plus make two new one ASAP btw!

milk
greek yogurt
chicken
broccoli

7 days a week

Look here.

imgur.com/a/5nbmA

Thanks user

600-650cal?

that is GOAT. Although wtf is quark in the mousse pic?

It's a german for of cottage cheese. I guess you can find it in the US, but depending on where you live, you can't find any. Replace with cottage cheese.

Most masochist meals are.

I recommend the anabolic cookbook by muscle chef. God tier good recipes.

Enjoy 5 lbs of muscle and 50 lbs of fat. You better be enhanced if you're gonna do stupid shit like that.

You got memed

I'll start posting what I got

No bullshit bulk shake
2 cups milk
2 RAW cups oats
Blend until desires consistency
The oats will separate somewhat, just fuckin drink them anyways.

The whole goddamn thing tastes like oats. Because it's not a shake, it's just a bowl of oats you can eat in 5 minutes.

800-900 cals depending on type of milk. 600 cals are from the oats and the other 300 from milk. 30g protein and 20g fat and 200g carbs or something.

>soy sauce
enjoy your gyno, bra

Experience has taught me that adding too much protein powder to anything will make it solidify because of how protein behaves when it gets heated kinda like when you jack off in a warm shower.
Use it to your advantage - loose pie fillings, for instance, can benefit from a scoop or two to solidify a little.

i gotta go shopping. I have fuck all in the pantry.

I am only cooking for 1, what do I do with the leftover shit? I don't want to have to eat spinach and onions every meal to get rid of it before it turns to shit.

you better drink the oreo milkshake

Watch out though sometimes whey makes things taste like ass. If you can just drink it on the side - do exactly that, like in a bulking shake or something. Sometimes ruins the flavor of the oats or milk or eggs.

This is never healthy

Protein powder
Avocado
Pineapple juice
apricot yogurt
spirulina

its not like cottage cheese is more like harder yoghurt/milk without any special flavour lots of protein tho!

Oh ok, my bad then. From what I read it appeared like a mix between cottage cheese and greek yogurt... Three products that are unavailable where I live anyway.

BTW, here are v2 of the infographics!

God's work, user. Cheers.

oats, bananas, eggs, peanut butter sandwhiches, milk, and chicken breast

that is my life

Thanks, appreciate it!

I didn't enjoy the tuna patties much, don't make too many

Thanks lad. I was wondering about the quantities there. I'll give this recipe a trial run in the next few days.

Any recipe you recommend?

Honestly, as long as the meat is totally covered by the mix of coconut milk and banana/mango, it's ok... Since my meals are at about 400 Cals, I just retro engineered the quantities of fruit to get to that. You can add more fruits/milk or more meat, the difference will be in the left over sauce for the carbs!

Never understood trying this hard for a dish. If you had just chickpea in there, it would be literally the same dish.

Ill keep it for then next time I need to repost them.

I made them like about a week ago, loved them but i tweaked the recipe. Added breadcrumbs because they wouldn't hold plus i used coles sweet chilli tuna also only used half an onion plus added some mushrooms. Planning on making it again trying out some new flavours, mainly vinegar, sweet seeded mustard and curry. Not sure how they'll turn out tho.

That's not a cake, it's microwaved egg that tastes a tiny bit like whey.

>non fresh food person spotted

could sub out a cup of oats for a few scoops of whey?

spirulina?

what? why?

Can I also cook these in the oven?

Only for coles brand tuna.....glorious :}

500ml water + 2 whey scoops

around 40g protein with basically no carbs and fat

Probably, but considering it only cooks for a few minutes that would be a waste of time and energy.

Got a hummus, breakfast muffin, bunch of chicken rubs/marinades, salads... Take your pick.

Except balela is a chickpea & blackbean salad you uncultured swine

Any tips for breakfast? I need ways to make oatmeal more exciting

>microwaving whey and egg.

Everyone who already tried it knows you end up with some weird, consistency rubbery piece of shit that neither tastes good or enjoyable to eat (and we all end up feeling like boneheads for falling for that meme).

You're better off having a chocolate mousse with yogurt + whey and a bit of low calorie whipped cream.

You can make protein cakes with whey, eggs, cheese, yeast, almond flour/oats and bake it in a cake mold.

>60% carbs
>30% fat
>10% protein

"protein bar"

AHAHHA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

I have the perfect one for you, saw it once, put it on my little book and I do it once in a while, it's good, tasty and easy to make doesnt require cooking shit

1/2cup of oats
1tbs chia seed
1tbs peanut butter
1 whoile banana sliced
1/2cup milk(I used skim)
1/2cup greek youghurt(not sure if it's a mistake or if it's 1cup I forgot)
1tea spoon raw honey
sprinkle some cinnamon

644kcals and 20g protein, cant find the carbs and fats values

fforgot to mention you mix it all then add cinnamon and put in on the fridge for 3hours or leave it overnight and eat at breakfast

>that filename

Protein Cookies:
- 2 scoops caesin protein powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- Enough water to make it a thick paste
Spread some flour on a microwave safe plate and microwave for around 1 minute and 30 seconds. Longer for more crisp cookies, shorter for softer ones. Also you can use whey but it gets pretty dry and flaky.

Note how all the sugar is in the fruit juice though.

On that point - sugar is "bad" but fruit is "good", yet contains a fuck-ton of sugar.

Is all sugar created equal, or is there something about sugar in fruit which makes it OK?

comes with fiber

Lmao your body doesn't recognize sugar as"fruit sugar" it still breaks down into fructose and glucose

The fiber
Fgt

thats y

motherfucking gains train right here

>i-i-i-it has some f-f-f-fiber on it! so it's alright!
>hh-h-ere, let me a-add some psillium husk on a liter high fructose corn syrup, now it's GOOD AND HEALTHY BULKING!!

these are good

Use half an onion though, probably need to cook patties longer than 90 seconds so they don't burn and actually are cooked. Albacore tuna works much better than regular tuna as well, doesn't fall apart as easily.

You should be eating more vegetables instead of fruit. Fruit is good-tasting food for women to get fat off of while vegetables are for men who want to get strong.

t. Broccoli

it'd be real fucking nice if these bothered to label the amounts for all the ingredients.

I did it a few weeks back. I used for 5 servings of 365 Cals/39.8g of protein (I'm certain of those values, I log everything):
Around 140g of minced chicken breast (with a food processor)
Two very small cans of tomato concentrate (about 240mL in total)
285g of corn (that's a small can)
66g of red beans (this I'm sure since I cooked them myself).
Then I threw in soma paprika and harissa sauce since I forgot peppers and chili powder.
I used a clove of garlic (a big one, around 10g) and a big onion, around 170g.
I probably used very little oil, like the equivalent of 10 or 20 calories.
Dind't use chicken stock, just water. I guess you can use plain tomato paste to avoid using water, I'll try that tomorrow actually.

Hope it helps!

how much water though?

Damn these taste p awful. Textures perfect but had to drench in syrup

Don't really know. Probably two glasses, just so that everything don't burn in the pan! When doing that, just add little by little!

alright, I'll keep it in mind. The recipe looks good as fuark but I'll have to save it for when I bulk, can't eat it right now.

Depending on how much you eat, you can cut with it! If you proportionate right prot/carbs and the calorie result, this is manageable! Add some low cal shit like cucumber on the side if you need to feel full.

>t. Broccoli

This was so fuarking good. Added more steak and eggs because cutting and still tasted amazing

what the fuck

It just kept going.

Maybe add some cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice to it for flavor?

Another option could be to add/replace some stuff with a banana. Should keep the texture ok, and add a sugary flavor!