I can't be bothered to do food...

I can't be bothered to do food. Is there an 'all-in-one' drink that has all the nutrition and calories that I need in the day. Preferably pre-made. I don't care about taste.

google rich piana "the shake"

>man jaw
>woman tits
My dick is so confused... whatever ...at least I know im gay.

Soylent

Soylent (yes.) it's a thing.

After that your best bet is going to be something like oatmeal + protein powder, or some weird incarnation of meatloaf.

soylent.

Have fun being sickly and pumped full of estrogeb though. Might transition after too.

What do you mean?

soy meme

Will I turn into a girl or not?

Yes

No, and if you don't believe me ask your doctor

you're either gonna have to go full skelly if you want such a precious convenience you lazy piece of shit
or buy 60 something dollar REAL FOOD by rich piana

No

5 bottles of Soylent a day is 2,000 calories

nigga you trying to get vitamin deficiencies and reduced aminos?
all drinking baby formula will do is maintain your progress while your strength weakens because you need to eat some real fucking food from a plate
its not fucking natural and no one does this, from olympians (the real ones) to bodybuilders you're just gonna get the shits

I bought a subscription of soylent before the latest product. Currently it's a bottle of liquid you just drink. When I bought it, you mixed the powder with water.

First and foremost, the macros are not "bodybuilding" macros.

Second, just using common sense, it's not sustainable. It's very bland and chalky. I'm a bit weird and actually liked the taste and smell. That being said, it really really was in appetizing after the first 10oz... even to weird me.

Third, it's all GMO material. The owner is extremely pro GMO. He advocates for more GMO, more pesticides, etc. I'm not anti GMO at all. But that being said, I'm a member of Costco and can get quality organic food for so cheap that I dont even consider GMO foods at this point. Why even risk it?

Fourth, what I did like about it was capping off the day. If I only ate 1500 calories that day, I wouldn't worry about losing gains... I would just suck down some chalk before bed and at least hit my kcals

>vitamin deficiencies and reduced aminos?
Blood tests from my doctor denounce this fallacy

>strength weakens
Opposite actually, and I feel a lot more energy

>its not fucking natural
Neither is the meat and veggies we eat anymore, there is nothing natural about humans unless you live in he amazon jungle

Just to clarify, I eat normal food, but at one point I was drinking 3,000 calories a day of Soylent

Great input there, user. Thank you.

yea i can paremade you some dickjuice erry day bby

Is it worth it?

Ultimately, I'm with you OP. I full on want space juice to drink all day every day.

We're not there yet though. Soylent is definitely the closest. I often though about mixing it with whey, but was always too much of a wiener to "eat that much powder."

Soylent continuously gets more funding. I'll always have my eye on it. I'd love to Try the new bottled product, of course, but may just wait for the next improved version to co e out before spending more money on it.

Can you believe that one of the old versions was not only a powder you mixed with water, but also came with a little bottle of oil you blended in as well? This product completely changes every 12 months it seems

no youll end up like this giraffe looking nigga

Yeah, but it won't work for everybody. For me I always have some in stock, but I also have lots of other food. I'm a person of variety (I have 15 different toothpastes on one of my bathroom shelfs)

Power is still around, and it is cheaper.

www.mojemana.cz

Tastes like raw oats, once you pour it you need to drink it within 1 hour or it becomes disgusting.

But it is well researched and sufficient meal replacement.

Seems like they got new recipe... haven't tried it yet, the "raw oats" taste was in the previous version... the new one is supposedly sweeter and better tasting.

Just drink whole milk. Perfect nutrition. It's designed for baby calves to get maximum gains and those faggots grow fast as fuck.

>there is nothing natural about Humans

We are literally a product of nature. Everything we do is natural.

>'all-in-one' drink
Here
>get a blender
>Add in milk, peanutbutter, spinach, broccoli, whey protein and any stuff you want
>Blend it
>Drink

Cant go wrong with that

>OP pic
>man jaw
I'm sorry about your genetics user

Cerelac, as in baby food or baby cereal, milk, peanuts and peanut butter, bananas, cashews, eggs, so many nutrient filled stuff you could blend together.

Were I to think of something as stupid as this, I'd make a milk-peanuts or peanut butter-banana smoothie for dem proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals, and another shake full of green veggies and tomatoes for another does of minerals and vitamins.

Eggs are optional, as well as Eye of the tiger.

Soylent or Manna, google those.

GOMAD