Yfw this is the world's Veeky ForumsTEST person

the most athletic
the most decorated
the best
fitter than (You)
sorry to ruin your trenbologne stack but getting big and training to get better at training is getting pretty outdated
why aren't you an athlete user?
(talking about phelps, all the one on the right knows is how to lose the finals)

>left*

>best athlete
>at swimming

>Veeky Forumstest
These are not the same thing. And at what?

>he cups

lmao

from phelps point of view
i admit i fucked up but still rite

not everyone can be professional athletes. for most it wouldnt even make sense to try. some people have different aspirations. training is mostly just a form of self-improvement

oh hi there

name someone with more gold medals
pro tip
>you cant

>talking shit about Draygod
please off yourself, he's one of the cool ones there

he has a very aesthetic body shape, long torso with a tapered stomach and big chest shoulders and traps

That's because you can get tons of medals in swimming at one tournament.
Even if you can only swim freestyle well, you can have a couple of them.
That's why he's way more decorated than someone like Teddy Riner, who's up there when it comes to dominating.

never talked shit, but there's only so much I can go through and i cant trust drayman anymore
>long torso
>yfw 6'4 is kinda manlet

Try again

>decathlete

srs I wish i had that much endurance, didn't scooby do one?

>That's because you can get tons of medals in swimming at one tournament.
You can also get a ton of medals in track and field yet I don't see any of them taking home 6 medals.

from the point of view of the person standing behind phelps they're both on the left so you fucked up a second time there mate

Swimming is not a real sport. Of course people could win 22 medals if they got to run over weird distances and into weRid position. Could you imagine if the was the 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m run, the 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m run backwards, the 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m run sideways, the 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m jump-running and the 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m run combo?

this
The Olympics is chock full of meme sports like swimming and fucking air rifles. Watch a real sport like weightlifting, judo, table tennis, etc.

So why hasn't everyone won 22 medals you faggot.

because those events don't exist you massive faggot

>being this retarded
Good night you fucking queer. I hope your reading comprehension improves.

Christ you're stupid

You're the one making the reading mistake actually.

Actually, you're the one making a reading mistake.

I doubt that. I'm a VERY good reader. My money is on you making the reading mistake.

>anyone can get 22 gold medals
>so why hasn't everyone gotten 22 gold medals
>because those events don't exist

Yfw

>I'm a very good reader

Kek no.

Read the post in its entirety, dumbass. Really read it. I'm gonna quote it for you so you don't get confused.

>Of course people could win 22 medals if they got to run over weird distances and into weRid position. Could you imagine if the was the 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m run, the 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m run backwards, the 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m run sideways, the 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m jump-running and the 50m, 100m, 200m, 400m run combo?

Do you see the "if" in there? This post is a hypothetical scenario. A demonstration that swimming is an international goof and a laughable sport and that IF running had as many variants as swimming, people would win 22 medals every few years.

This a million times. Obviously there is no 50 m so it's a hypothetical situation

>of course people could win 22 medals

Again, if it was as easy as that douche bag said it was, why isn't every fucking swimmer a 22 time gold Olympian you fucking aspie?

They're not applying themselves.

Because he's the dominant athlete in the one sport that actually has 9001 iterations of doing the same thing in slightly different ways.
If archery had 1, 2, 3, and 4 finger draw 10m shot with left eye closed, then both eyes open, then right eye closed, then freestyle. then the whole thing over again at 12m distance and 15 and 20, and then maybe all of those variables on your knees but on a stool. and then with one knee on a stool and the other foot on the ground and single and team medals for every possible distance and style some archer would end up being more dominant and being like "holy fuck im the best athlete whose ever existed. come at me, bro"

Because only one person can win. I bet if you took out Phelps someone else would have won over 10 gold