Skinny girl who fell for the Kim Kardashian meme here. Trying to bulk up...

Skinny girl who fell for the Kim Kardashian meme here. Trying to bulk up, anyone have any pictures of successful female bulks to the high-test range for inspiration? Also, would GOMAD work, or should I avoid it?

>girl on gomad
lmao do it and post pics femanon

btw you dont have t so be careful on your diet planing

Miron that bitch

Eat a lot and squat.

How much do you know about fitness? Do you really think this is a good idea? I think skinny girls have the best bodies... Honestly if you're doing it for looks alone I'd consider it a shame and in a few years you'll probably regret it. How much do you weigh now?. Do you plan on going to the gym? Why would you want to look like Kim Kardashian? Her ass is gigantic, in my opinion too big. Consider just hitting some squats and do some running to tone your legs and ass. Maybe some core. That'd be 10/10 in my books.

>Also, would GOMAD work?

GOMAD is good for bulking because it has a lot of protein and calories, which if you're not planning on going to the gym I wouldn't recommend it. Hell I don't recommend any of this OP.

Don't worry, definitely plan on lifting.

Well I will say goodluck towards your fitness goal.

Which one is before?

If you're a white woman you should be able to get a little something but dont expect anything impressive.

one does not simply bulk their way into high test

high test is mostly bone structure and genetically lucky fat distribution

why are girls stupid

kim has a fake ass, you are only going to copy her by getting injections in your butt.

no amount of squats will give you a comically stupid looking ass.

Did you fuck a black guy on video, but nothing came from it?

Not a huge "ass" change. *Ba-dum-tiss*

This this this this this.

It's like seeing someone cycling t and being like "I want to achieve this natty"

It's just not possible.

literally no difference in any of these pictures

I think that's the point smart guy. In all his photos.

Isn't GOMAD a meme? Drinking that amount of milk is sickening

It's easier to drink calories than eat them. Milk has a lot of calories and some good macros.

I see no changes dot jaypeg

desu m8 I wouldn't mind going down on a comically stupid looking ass

look at the fat rolls under her bra straps

What if she were black? Would she actually be able to gain butt muscle faster?

It's not a race thing it's genetics.

Fucking high test m8. I wouldn't mind licking up the sweat between those rolls.

Kim K? You referring to her ridiculously large ass, or something else?

Also, I don't have any specific transformations for you, but pic related might be a good idea. The guy who made it (a fit trip who is actually respected) field tested it on a few girls with good results. The one i've attached is the revised one, and I think he told me it'd worked on 2 girls so far, when he posted it. That was a while ago, though.

GOMAD is a bad idea from a dude with usually good ideas. His experience is in lifting; not nutrition. It WILL make you sick, and probably fat as fuck. Also, its meant for guys. Females don't gain muscle quite as fast, so the milage may vary. I wouldn't recommend it. At least, not with a goddamned gallon of milk.

That being said, drinking a few glasses of milk to bulk is an awesome idea. A 500ml glass of milk has 17g of protein in it, so one with breakfast and one with dinner would be awesome.

If you haven't read the sticky yet, please do. It goes into calorie counting, which is how you bulk without becoming fat. No need to be anal about it though; a little under or a little over isn't gonna make a massive difference.

Any questions? I'll check this thread in a few hours if you do.

Good luck op

Is there literally any difference?

Stop posting these garbage progress pictures I fucking hate normalfags so much

are u kidding me? GOMAD is magic and GOAT tier for any beginner starting SS

it's good progress for 13 days i think

Mate, some males can't even handle it without getting fat, sick or both. A skinny girl is gonna be shitting so much she won't be able to make it to the gym. Plus her tdee is going to be a LOT lower than the people who actually benefit from GOMAD. She'd be wasting milk and not benefitting from it. She should be drinking milk as a staple food, yes, but arbitrarily setting an amount of food, like a galloon, without looking at anything else is normie tier understanding of nutrition.

That's always been a major criticism of GOMAD. It sets a random amount of milk for everybody, regardless of height, weight and TDEE. OP needs to figure out how much milk will fit her bulking calories and get her her protein, and drink that daily. Not x amount because somebody said so and it was taken out of context by Veeky Forums.

>no difference

>looks slightly better even though it's been just 7 days and she couldn't possibly have changed at all
maybe she had a glute pump?

>fell for the SS meme

This is my cousin. Not even joking.

Not OP but any tips for a womanlet who wants to get strong(er), beyond "read the fucking sticky" (I have)

I feel pretty stupid here, I have to look up every exercise name I see and my memory retention for it sucks. I also just suck in general to the point that I would feel like an idiot walking into a gym.

Right now I am just trying to follow short beginner workouts with dumbbells on YouTube, using 12lb weights and doing lots of squats (hopefully with decent form).

I guess the main thing I want is some encouragement, I'm not a normie with a bunch of friends surrounding me, and compared to you guys strength and endurance wise I'm a weakling, and not knowing all the jargon used here yet I feel like I'm feeling around blindly in the dark, so I just feel like shit sometimes to be quite honest with you senpais.

easy fix for that: lift more weight

The 12lbs are still difficult at this point, but I have some 20lb ones waiting

Should I get a bar?

Also is it worth it for someone like me to be doing body weight exercises? Now and then someone asks on here about doing pushups and everyone shits on them for it but for someone starting out, wouldn't that be better than nothing?

read the sticky. if you wanna GET BIG then you gotta LIFT BIG C'MON

the fitness girls on instagram with huge asses did not get that by squatting 25 pounds, they got it by squatting 225 pounds

figure a home gym costing you about a thousand bucks. most people just get a gym membership

you should do starting strength and eat at a calorie surplus. sculpting your body is literally no different from dudes.

I have read the sticky. So you're telling me that me, who weighs under 100lbs, could go squat 225lbs right now without building up to it?

Start doing glute bridges since they're easy to learn and not hard to do if you're not going to a gym (though I would highly reccomend you start going to one. Otherwise how are you gonna squat?). You could also do lunges too if you have 2 dumbells of the same weight. I also highly reccomend you start jogging or making the treadmill your best friend if you have one.

Again though I highly reccomend joining a gym to do squats and deadlifts to get a bigger booty.

You should be looking very nice in a few months if you take my advice.

Oh last thing watch your diet. I'm not an expert on female diets though I wouldn't expect the type of bulk a man has to be as forgiving to a female. Though again I'm not an expert so you should look into it yourself some.

no, read the sticky, read starting strength. you start with just the bar, which is 45 pounds

I gave OP this image:
Which you may wanna look at. It's 9 exercises in total, but most are really basic, and pretty intuitive (pick up bar from ground, life bar above head, pull bar towards you, etc)
If you get stuck in the gym, put into google "[exercise name] bodybuilding" and you should get a link to bodybuilding.com's exercise list, which has some really good, short form videos. Takes about 30-60 seconds, and helps me remember exercises when I forget them. If your gym has internet, it is amazing.

Don't stress anonette; you can do this. There isn't any time limit. You won't drop dead if you don't suddenly become Veeky Forums in x amount of time. on the other hand, every bit of progress you make WILL be noticed by people, even if they don't say it.

You've got nothing to lose, but everything to gain. Good luck!

>you start with just the bar, which is 45 pounds

Thanks, that's the kind of info I need. That kind of stuff is not obvious to me when I lurk here. Pretty sure I could do 45 lbs. gonna get a bar and try it.

I swear to you I have read the sticky, to be honest with you I am reading it for the 3rd time now, I mentioned in my first post that my memory retention is embarassingly bad and part of what makes me feel like an idiot while im here.

thanks. I have been eating at a surplus. I know it's no different from males but the thing is that its discouraging to be under 100lbs and just around 5 feet, most starting things assume you are taller and heavier than that and can build muscle at the same rate as a guy. so I just feel like I'm going at a snail's pace if I compare myself to anyone but myself

it might seem discouraging, but the author of starting strength has worked with smaller women and seen success with them on his program. don't compare your progress to that of a dude's, they are going to build muscle much faster no matter what. try to find strong women to compare yourself to.

thanks I appreciate the info. I'm not specifically looking for a big butt, just overall strength. I just latched onto OP's thread since I'm a grill. Kinda lame but I'd feel even lamer making my own thread.

As for jogging, I have been working on doing that. Actually thats the place where I actually have felt some non-discouraging progress, since it's timed I can see my times getting better and better. feels good man.

will consider going to a gym.

I don't really care about looking good so I will just bulk to whatever degree is needed to build muscle

thanks user. that's the main thing that has been getting me down.

ty to all who replied to help me, i'm gonna be leaving the thread now but i really appreciate you taking the time to explain to me like im a child and i will try to follow your advice.

Go to a board with actual girls (but not to a hugbox where they tell you to never change).

Womens physiology works differently and bulking can easily backfire since your breasts will not gain size and your body will become ill proportioned.

>Women's physiology works differently
Not nearly as much as you might think, user. Although I agree; she should check out women's only forums, Veeky Forums probably has the ability to help her more than most of them.