Who are Veeky Forums's idols? and why?

Who are Veeky Forums's idols? and why?
Mine are: Asap Rocky, Paul Tudor Jones, Basquiat and James Dean in that order.

Btw in case you're wondering why I put Asap in 1st place he's been with Kendall Jenner, Lana del Rey, Rihanna, Cara de levigne, Iggy Azalea, Rita Ora, He also dresses well and looks like a cool and chill dude

My idol is my dad :)

delete your thread

me 2

>tfw you'll never be asap rocky

u know that smell that unwashed niggers have asap has the OPPOSITE of that smell

thats how much of a jiggy nigga this guy is

I bet his farts smell like dior homme

asap rocky is my idol, people used to hate on him for his fashion, now its what 99% of people who try be 'fashionable' wear

he's a total pioneer and a really funny/chill guy

sadly when he came to my country he got robbed in an elevator and so he hates us.

what country is that?

I would prefer not to say as it would deeply dishonor our small, yet vital to global macroeconomic health homeland

Juan Manual Marquez
Justin Bieber
Vasyl Lomachencko
Marcos Maidana
Radric Davis

Oh and my late father. That's number 1

>Btw in case you're wondering why I put Asap in 1st place he's been with Kendall Jenner, Lana del Rey, Rihanna, Cara de levigne, Iggy Azalea, Rita Ora, He also dresses well and looks like a cool and chill dude

dude wut

he pays people to pick clothes from him. you know that right?

how to spot underage faggots

Shut up pussy

Kanye West
Donald Trump
Mr. Death Grips
Zyzz
T. Roosevelt

T B H

Its bedtime son

I know, but your mother can't stop sucking me off its tough going to sleep when you're getting the fire dome.

Lol this limp wrist nigger getting bashed by Mr Sicc of all people filled me with patriotism.

AYYO KILLA BEEZ 267 FREE JOSH MARSTERS

why death grips tho? sure you may like mc ride's music but what's so cool about him?

ok cool I'm not underage but I take you calling me young as a compliment

kanye is fucking trash

at least pick a good rapper

Kanye is amazing solely for triggering so many normies and even many non-normies

Also his music is dope you dip

Idk, he just seems like a cool feller to hang out with. Kinda philosophical n shit.

His whole list is a maymay. Cookie cutter to the core

At least it's post-ironic cookie cutter. Better than normie cookie cutter, r-right?

Thats my boy. Someone who watches boxing. You forgot GGG though. Dont respond if you a ward fuckboy

I'm waiting till GGG gets a good scalp on his record. But he's up there. I'm just not 100% sold on him.

Should have put Sergey Kovalev tho that's a real nigga.

My dad, Steve McQueen, Archie bunker, Teddy Roosevelt, Iggy Pop, Julius ceaser, James Hunt, Christian Fletcher

>underage Veeky Forums cancer: the thread

hahahahhahahahah I bet you're into eminem and MF Doom fuckin tryhard

This guy

Pyros Dimas
Matthias Steiner

>People like black music they must be young stupid!!
yeah move along poltard rap is the new rock n roll

ok tier
kill yourself tier
meme tier
Are you even interested in your picks like have you at least read a bio on Teddy Roosevelt and Julius Caesar, have you even seen the real races from James Hunt or just thought the movie rush was cool? It seems you just picked them to look cool and original but achieved the entire opposite- tier
Does all your life turn around liftin/you sound boring tier

Ok I'll give it a try:
Arnold (cliche as fuck I know)
Robert de Niro
Kubrick
Morrisey
Borges
and some others that have been mentioned that maybe I'd add are Asap and James Hunt

Travis Scott > Asap Rocky desu

nah senpai Travis scott is lit but he can't even talk he also hasn't fucked lana del rey

Young Marlon Brando> James Dean

So edgy

> The sooner you realize how much of the population is just idiots sedated by click bait and garbage idolized people the sooner life becomes easy ps here is Cus

>subhuman nigger """music""" thread

I quake for the future of Veeky Forums.

Kieth Richards/ mic Jagger
Zyzz
/thread

How to spot the bitchmade /pol/tard

Kanye is the most critically acclaimed rapper out right now.

Besides pussy, why so many musicians? Have you guys ever met a musician? They're awful
>jacques costeau
>alex honnold
>joey rogan
>shruglife
And if i had to choose a musician
>project pat

New Zealand

Why this guy has fucked all the highest tier white girls in the business.

Guess white girls really do love the BBC.

Shostakovich
Nietzsche
Duchamp
Jack Dempsey