One meal a day

I'm not trying to lose weight , I'm a 5'5 female usally hovering around 145-150 eating what ever a want. I struggle with eating in the morning cause I'm so nauseas. I'll wake up at 8 am and won't be hungry till 2 or 3.
At this point I get very hungry and eat a bigass meal about 900-1400 calories. And it feels so good and satisfying and will have energy all day. Then by night time I'm not hungry and slightly nauseaiated Eating it makes it worse. I maybe have fruit cause of the fiber.
However I force my self sometimes in the morning to eat because my parents pressure me, and my mom frequently buys me treats for night time, but it doesn't even really taste good since I'm not hungry.. Mind you I have a full time job where I stand/frequently go up a big flight of stairs 8 hours a day.
Anyways it hit me. To lose a couple a pounds I could do this one meal thing, but I've never heard anyone do this. I remember once when we moved my parents got really busy and weren't able to make/ buy my food and I lost 15 pounds in 2 months. Over the course of a couple of months I only gained a couple pounds back.

Anyways thoughts?

Listen babe, you're perfect the way you are. You don't need to work to please anyone, to validate yourself, none of it. You're fine the way you are.

mfw you're hurting

>5'5"
>150lbs
Bitch you aren't fooling anyone. You're clearly eating a lot

Why are you always feeling ill? Do you have Crohn's disease or something. Quit getting sick and eat 3 goddamned meals a day. I trust the matter is now settled.

End of discussion.

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD.

Count your fucking calories

That's what people say, but they don't know how disgusted I feel when I'm able to pinch my fat.

What the hell is your goal? Do you just want to be able to eat one meal a day? I think it's a horrible idea for various reasons. If you want to, though, just go for it, The more you do it, the more you'll get used to it, methinks.

READ THE STICKY THERE'S A FUCKING DINOSAUR DANCING AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE HOW THE FUCK DO PEOPLE MISS IT

Ill tell you what i tell a lot of guys too.

You can lose all the weight you want and youre gonna still look like fat shit. If you want to look great and be able to eat more you need to take lifting and diet a little more seriously. You need muscle.

Your 1 meal per day idea is just lazy ass bullshit and way too risky. One candy bar at night and its over.

You know it always confuses me a bit when calculating weight for women/manlets.

5'11 about 160 poons here.

So youre telling me you are almost my weight if but youre 7 inches shorter?

Count your calories and stop having such a jacked up diet. Eat 3 square meals a day even if youre not hungry, eat them at "natural" times of the day. If you want to cut then count your calories and ration them into 3 meals.

Oh yeah i forgot to mention... count your calories.

>I'm a 5'5 female
stopped reading here

I mean I guess I have some excess fat in some places. But I have no goal really. Losing some would be welcomed. I know it's unhealthy, what can I do when I feel lik puking half the day. My doctor said it was hormone related, but since I'm not pregnant there nothing I can really do than take emetrol?

Ok that's fine. I'd feel since some of this is metabolism related I should include my sex. If I was a male I'd say 5'5 male...... I don't see your point?

women are retarded in general, and in particular with diet.

count your calories, thats it, retard.

>falling for this pasta

delet this

If you read I mentioned I eat 900-1400 calories once a day. I do count them. Jeeze no need to be aggressive.

From what I'm getting you should probably go to a doctor and get this whole nauseas in the morning thing straightened out. You can't live your whole life like that especially one day when you'll have a career. Get on a normal lifestyle, 3 square meals a day.

> I eat 900-1400 calories once a day
How long have you been doing that for? Because after about a month and a half you should have lost around 10 pounds if you're counting correctly. Counting correctly is the hardest part. I used to be really bad at it, especially when my parents would cook food because every sauce, every spice along with a certain brand of x product they use, how are you counting your calories? And what's your goal? Also

>Jeeze no need to be aggressive

You might not realize but a large amount of guys here are cycling testosterone so aggression is a pretty big thing here lol

The problem isn't aggression. Believe it or not most guys on this board have never touched a steroid.

The problem is everyone who posts these shit threads seems to miss the fucking running dinosaur at the top of the page, or fail to post in the /qtddtot/

They do not deserve help, they are only here to seek attention and validation for their shitty diet/life choices.

That's actually probably an ideal way to eat.

Three meals a day isn't really the healthiest, it's not particularly unhealthy either, but historically the best diets have been one meal a day.

Even IFers tend to do 6/16 or 4/18 diets where they allow themselves 6 hours or four hours a day to eat and fast for the other 16 or 18. I personally get hungry throughout the day so I just fast on Sundays.

Buddha once even said his secret to health was only eating a morning meal. Of course, Buddha didn't have the benefit of science, we do, and the science says IF is all around pretty good for most people.

Try being less of a faggot imo.

Ideally, just don't eat at all. Take a multivitamin to ensure that you get the necessary vitamins and minerals that you need. You'll lose all the weight within days. Vitamin K is vital in this case. Make sure to get an excess, since you won't be eating.

You're definitely not wrong. I'm just working an 8 hour so I'm shit posting.

Also, ignore every post in this thread except for mine here this board is FULL of asshole misogynistic trolls. Luckily, I'm not one of them.

This. watch out for the toothpaste meme aswell; its all carbs.

I heard bad things about soap too wtf do they put in that stuff nowadays I miss when times were simple

why are there so many guys pretending to be women on this board

Triggered

I know you're an actual female because no green text and how stupid you sound

Force yourself to eat normal

>5'5
>145-150lbs

How do you feel comfortable at that weight? I am an inch taller, i've dropped down to 138lbs from 169lbs and I still feel like a lardass.

Also, you probably feel like shit everyday because you only eat one meal and most likely don't get all of your micros.

We almost beat the raid boss guys

id just worry about counting calories, maybe a smaller meal with 1 or 2 snacks throughout the day? really just up to what works for you i guess.

you may have a hormone imbalance or perhaps even your birth control may be causing it, i know if my gf doesnt take hers regularly at the asme time she will feel nauseated.