So Veeky Forums, do you have symmetrical abs?

So Veeky Forums, do you have symmetrical abs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H-bY7wvGs98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Staggered master race

Dunno. Never seen em

bulk4life

What's the point of lifting?

No one knows user... We all do it because we need it

how fucked am i Veeky Forums?

not at all

>how fat am i Veeky Forums?
fat

Riddle me this Veeky Forums, how do some people have no abs below their belly buttons while others do? What the fuck is this?

it's all about genetics and your muscle insertions. Also low body fat

Nah, I've got aggressive scoliosis. At this point I've accepted that I'll never have the ideal physique. Still, looking the best that I can means a lot to me.

Nah, I've got aggressive scoliosis. I've come to accept that I'll never have the perfect physique. At this point it's just about having the best body I can have. I'd rather be fit and look wonky than be overweight and not be able to lift my daughter into the air.

Double post, thanks dial-up

What degree is your curve

39 degrees upper
58 degrees lower

Jesus Christ how are you able to lift like that? nigger why don't you get the surgery done it'll make your life much better

Can't afford it. I'm already in debt from the back braces.

Damn that blows man. My sister had a 40 something degree curve and they pretty much told her surgery was the only option, didn't even waste time with the brace and the other bullshit. It worked wonders after several months of recovery and PT. Sounds like you got cucked by a fucked up healthcare system

Yeah my current employer doesn't cover orthopedic procedures. My O.S. wanted to help out but the work is so extensive that it's not feasible. I don't want to bankrupt my surgeon/friend just to put me past this. If I can do anything for american anons it's to say, get extensive health insurance. You never know when it'll come in handy.

Yes, perfectly symmetrical along both axis

>tfw spherical stomach master race

>Failing at bilateral symmetry, one of the most basic traits of multi-cellular organisms

You had 4 billion years to get this right.

i-im bulking

>tfw dyel
>tfw absolutely perfect ab insertions

Can't wait

Good ab genes or no?

good genes, you lucky fucker also got 8 pack :/

Watch this user:

youtu.be/H-bY7wvGs98

Very good, have you started lifting yet? You could have a very good aesthetic physique, just lean bulk and don't get fat

Holy shit
You could take your reel game to the next level with those abs

>Tfw you have 10pack genetics but your abs are not symmetrical

You're not, they seem almost perfectly symmetrical. Just cut a bit and work 'em some harder, mate.

>LEAN BULK

>10
nigga can you count?

Niggs don't know about my insertions

try working extra on your delts and lats to help even out those giant obliques. im in the same boat.

No. Please end my suffering now

They're close but no, not quite

amazing insertions lol

>having abs

>not knowing how to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time

I blame my scoliosis.

Those look like the raisin guy abs