How does a third world shithole have the most records for men's olympic lifts?

How does a third world shithole have the most records for men's olympic lifts?

i have no idea how to interpret that picture

It is a well known fact that shittier countries produce stronger people. Decadence produces weak people. Look at the US. Highest living standard and highest # of nu-male fags.

Half of them are one guy. It helps to have one really strong guy.

third worlders care more, if you live in a shit country and you can pull yourself out of the slums by being good at sport you try A LOT more than someone who does it as a hobby

adversity breeds strength, and online anonymous fitness boards breed feminine cock loving homos

>and online anonymous fitness boards breed feminine cock loving homos
there is nothing homosexual about loving feminine cock

fuck that picture triggers me
C&J record is actually Tian Tao
NOT Rostami

This, if you live in a third world shithole being really good at something is the only way escape living in a third world shithole

I know, people have been fighting over the edit for hours now. It's a straight up fact, Tian lifted 217 first so he gets it, just be happy Iran has the total.

Kazakhstan and Iran aren't third world, by the cold war definition or the modern definition.

every first world country in the world considers them so
my university geography course teaches that they

spotted the buttflustered towelhead

They're both on par with Russia, Turkey and Romania for HDI. Do you consider those third world countries?

russia is considered "2nd" world
i was taught there was 1st world, 3rd world and then BRIC
and the I doesnt stand for 'its actualy kazakstan'
im guessing your just a butt frustrated sand nigger whos never been to a real country.

If Russia is 2nd world than Kazakhstan is 2nd world as well considering Kazakhstan was part of the USSR and the whole 1st 2nd 3rd world terminolgy came from your alliance in the cold war.

Lmao what fucking travesty of a university do you go to mate?

kazhakstan is 2nd world because the definition of 2nd world means USSR satellite countries
either way, its still a shit whole
the cheapest accredited state school with my major (which is not geography)
ive heard people say its very highly ranked in things but it seems a bit shit to me and i havent bothered to look it up because its not worth name dropping a school nobodys ever heard of

your education was shit. please don't be so confident in it in the future.

except you dont know that its a shit hole by the ages 5 to 11

>It is a well known fact that shittier countries produce stronger people. Decadence produces weak people.
>adversity breeds strength

Here's your answer, OP. Literally every world record holder comes from a shithole of a country, they do have better genetics.

my education was fine. its not my schools fault i used the wrong terminology. the whole 1st 2nd 3rd world thing isnt even taught anymore. its been outdated for like, 20 years but its a common phrase.
according to the world bank, in 2015, Mexico's GDP was 1,144,331 (Millions of USD) and they have the 15th highest GDP
kazakhstan is ranked 50
according to the Human Development Index, kazakhstan ranks 56, america is #8
you cant argue that.

Not a whole country, just this guy. Though Iran is pretty good at lifting and wrestling in general

85 kg Iranian record holder

culture of hardship, child training and steroids

How do I get into Iranian weightlifting

Mirin

More than that, their training focuses on strength first, then technique in the lifts.

The USA sucks at weightlifting on the international stage because their coaches micromanage technique to an absolutely autistic degree and forget that even though the lifts need practice, it's still about lifting heavy weights.

For a powerlifter he is pretty joocy

>Iran
>Shithole

Veeky Forums's education

America's education. The rest of the world doesn't care because we don't fuck around in regional politics and cause widespread hatred wherever we go. Except Russia, they can also get fucked.

You're right. Except for the part about Russia.

And that's why indians are so good at sports.

Russia was a bro country post-Cold War, but Putin occurred, so I will retract the entirety of the country getting fucked, but certainly Xuylo, he can.

Lobotomy

kys

coz those fuckers mostly roid like crazy even if it's against the rules.

harder to roid in America and get away with it

Literally all Olympic weightlifters roid.

>Americans crying about muh roids
Stay salty fags.

Not denying that, I'd say everyone does for sure.

But Americans gotta be low key about it.

Third world shit holes like NK have state sponsored doping going on...

Those turbo manlets are incredible

Because it's considered normal for men to lift there. From memory, the Middle East has a huge bodybuilding culture. In western countries like Aus and 'Murica, if you lift and compete in bodybuilding you're insecure and a weirdo if you aren't charismatic enough to play it off. Counting calories is considered obsessive and fucked up. Pretty sure in France it's actually considered gay to lift.

Plus normies seem to love fad diets and shit. These don't work, but they're everywhere.

But there are probably people with god tier genetics running around who never got exposed to lifting and never had a chance at competing because of it. In Iran, if they have the same BB culture as Afghanistan and Iraq, then maybe they just have a higher chance of a guy with either awesome genetics or top notch determination getting exposed to fitness culture and sports.

state sponsored doping