Should I date a girl that's fat, Veeky Forums?

Should I date a girl that's fat, Veeky Forums?
I don't have much dating experience, in fact I've never had a gf, and I've only fucked one girl before . I'm 21 and I'm tired of being alone but there's this girl that I'm talking to that I'm pretty sure want's a relationship.
Should I just bite the bullet? She has a cute face and isn't obese but she's def big.

Other urls found in this thread:

munchies.vice.com/en/videos/sex-food-inside-the-world-of-feederism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you can get her to work out its a god tier investment. She'll look five points better and might even keep her tits and ass.

I'm just gonna go for it because the worst thing that can happen is we'll breakup.

Most importantly do you like her
If you don't want to spend large amounts of time with her just have a one night stand.

This guy has a good point. You wouldnt spend time and money to fix a car that you dont like and will only drive once.

how tho
I don't have it in me just to use a girl for sex I think it's messed up

if her arms are bigger than urs u shouldnt go for it

>Should I date a girl that's fat, Veeky Forums?

Not even reading the rest of this post. Have some self respect.

Beginning a relationship with someone solely because you want to fuck them is objectively worse than having sez with a girl once and being done with it.

Holy shit I think we have a new rule

ok this one is really fucking easy dude

are you actually into her?

if not, then no

if yes, then yes

girl here, i've used plenty of guys for sex. we like it too. we're not all sappy and lame. just make sure you're straightforward with her about what you're in it for.

Could you, if need be, OHP this woman?

Answer this question truthfully, and you'll have the answer to your question.

>we're not all sappy and lame
>some of us are cum dumpsters with no morals
>teeheehe

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

I would just tell them first that you are not looking into having a long term relationship. Just be straight up honest, she probably hasn't been laid in a while either and probably wouldn't mind.
If her weight bothers you and you are thinking about moving it into a long term relationship then realize that this person lives a different lifestyle and will not want to give that up that easily.
Though IMO I would just go short term and brush up on sexual experience.

Where to find girls who are just up for a fuck session?

i have morals which do not include not enjoying sex, dumbass.

Damn bro that's pretty deep you should write music

dunno, anywhere? bars, workplace, dating sites?

you are trying to convince yourself this is a good idea

that should already tell you it isnt.

You can be an ass about it like some guys by pretending you're willing to commit, or just straight up tell her in a frank way before it goes too far.

so where do I find easy girls like you?

>enjoying sex means I have to be a human blow-up doll

: ^ )

>implying i don't have standards

kek

lel fuckin love this

None of those places seem to work and dating sites...i dunno
dating sites are known for having difficult girls on em and not the favorable kind

congratulations on all the monogamous sex with that gf of yours, user.

having standards for who you bend over for doesnt mean you are a saint. btw

you just have requirements for riding the town bike. but thats fine, im just curious where people that think this way hang out at. cause hey, I need to bust a nut too.

I was(and still am) dating with a fat chick. No matter how stupid this sounds - I choose her because of her character. She was smart, kind, ambicious and had pretty face. Before her I was banging chicks for like three years and I always told to myself
>I knew what chick I want and if will meet her - I will marry her.
She was lack of two things - her fat body and fact that she was smoking. When she asked me if we can officialy call it a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship I told her that she's perfect for me except those two things - she said that she will change that.
Now she lost around 30 pounds and quit smoking a few weeks ago. I was waiting for that quite long(almost 3 years - she had some thyroid problems and can't lose weight even with perfect diet) but I know that her personallity will make her achieve that sooner or later.

In other words - ofcourse you can find a girl who is fat, but only if after some time she can become fit. Otherwise you will attach to some girl who will become more unattractive with time and when she will be in her late 30's(or early 40's) you will ask yourself - I am good looking man, who is making some money, wearing good clothes, who is intelligent/smart/add anything and my wife is not attractive to me anymore. Now the sex will be not a pleasure to me with her anymore for the next 20-40 years - THAT IS AWESOME!

where's the GOMAD

Something i put off for a long time and tinder learned me of this, any expirence is good expirence, just let it happen and i think you would learn a lot about the opposite sex

why should he lower his standards to fuck a whale?

noone should be the guy that sleeps with 4/10 bar slags

have standards

shit man, just scroll thru and find a chick who's straight up about wanting sex? dunno, never used them myself.

with bars and shit it's trial and error. you're usually going to have to initiate conversation, be the one who asks for the number, etc. learn how to a.) flirt (read: start believing that you're attractive, hold yourself with confidence, find a balance between being forward/assertive and humble/not creepy and pushy) b.) read body language and tone of voice to determine whether or not she's interested in you.

oh no, i am prob going to hell or whatever. not for this though.

I don't care about the money. I make aroudn 60k lving in vegas which is cheap af to live in. I have an excess of moeny

>she had some thyroid problems and can't lose weight even with perfect diet

why does shit have to be so complicated for guys

how to pick up as a girl:

>have a working vagina

so difficult.

idk, but i haven't been into guys for like a year so i'm in a similar situation now. how the fuck does a girl pick up girls? I DON'T KNOW

That's how I feel bro. There's been girls that have been into me but I didn't do anything with them because of my greedy standards.
I think if I learn something from it , it's good. I'm hanging out with her on sunday so I'm gonna jsut go for it

Id take a relationship aswell but i cant figure out which is harder to get a girl into right now
Seems like to get laid you need to make her make a mistake while drunk which should be easy but to get a relationship you need her to make several and thats harder

Anyway, i hate going out alone and most people i know are out of town
Guess ill have to read up a guide on how to Tinder and pray to RNGsus i find a girl who isnt too picky and doesnt flake instantly

you have to think like a girl

ie: stop using logic

If a dyke is into you she will let you know, trust me.

Its easier to pick up girls as a girl than as a guy
Just talk to them and show interest, they will probably like you back

If you like her and shes not a cunt, go for it.

One tip though: set an exit date. Say, if she hasn't dropped 20 pounds within a year, you're gone. Probably best to not tell her this and focus on the positive side of the story in which you motivate her to lose weight.

If she doesn't want to lose weight, just go. If being fit is important to you, you will freak out with a fat girlfriend.

One thing about fat girls is that they're easily convinced to do degrading shit, so no matter how the story develops you should at least do anal.

Did you mistake this for Google?

Its not wrong to ask a person where similar people to that person exists
Also, google doesnt know. I wish google did know since girls willing to fuck are very rare

Er no, i definitely don't let chicks know i like them when i do. If anything i subconsciously make it appear as though i have no interest whatsoever. Not really my intention just a shitty habit

I would agree

It's ultimately all practice.

Practice on undesirables until one day someone you actually want to copulate with comes along.

>tfw feedee fetish

munchies.vice.com/en/videos/sex-food-inside-the-world-of-feederism

Let's be honest there is less chance of getting a fat girl Veeky Forums then there is of Hitler actually having killed 6 million jews.

This dude doesnt have standards.. Coming in with it sounds like no interaction with girls, how does he have a standard to establish? Your first girlfriend was the girl in 6th grade that had big tits and all the other girls hated? Yeah Chad we already heard about it

Beta as fuck

I could only date a chubby chick if she had a cure face like OPs pic

I'd fuck the shit out of that girl

Aye

What did he mean by this?

How about getting her pregnant?

frighteningly accurate

damn
so I actually need to have contact with her

The milk...
Out of my nose...

Whatever you do, don't be honest about how you feel regarding her weight. If you can keep up with the incessant battle against junk food, fad diets, takeaways and last long enough to get her down a few sizes then maybe, just maybe, you might still feel something for her by the time she isn't dangerously obese.