Natural lifting

>natural lifting

Why even waste your time to end up looking like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2y1K5KjWcw
youtube.com/watch?v=GMTMAPw3ajs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks better than he did before most likely. Not everyone starts in twink mode.

Most people don't lift at all, he stilk looks better than about 95% of guys.

this is what brosplitting gets you

He looks like such a dork desu. Like a naive teenagish one. Not a /r9k/ robot manchild.

this is why I'm always and forever staying bear mode

Alex pls

>walrusmode

It's something about the professional photography, spray tan, stage lighting, and board shorts that gives this photo an uncanny valley effect.

If you saw this guy in a CBT with a mirror selfie from a smart phone his physique would be impressive.

the thing is he would only look good in pictures not in real life because he's fucking small like all natties

lol @ natties

Looks pretty aesthetic and probably better than me or you OP

why do they wear those stupid fucking shorts?? you could just train your legs and pop on some brief and fucking rek the competition

Zyzz may have juiced but according to scooby his peak body is still possible to achieve natty (by most)

I think so too, but with flawless diet and exercise

Keep on dreaming. I remember my first year of lifting and then reality hits.

He has to wear those type of shorts for the class hes in competition rules you noob

Absolutely, but not in 6 months or a year. It would take 3-4 years of serious lifting and dieting. Time and consistency. It's a concept that has evaded /fit since it's inception.

Not much progress after 2 years reporting in?

I think i can agree with that, but it will take a long fucking time and you'll have to dedicate most of your time to it, like in those iron lifer memes

When will you Veeky Forums retards admit that it's GENETICS that matter, not roids?

The reason why he's small isn't because of his lack of anabolic use, it's because of his FRAME.

>that it's GENETICS that matter

Tell that to Veeky Forums's klinefelters.

>internet filled with the pictures of him getting pinned by his gf
>"may have juices"

/roids/ leaking, please stay in your containment thread

>/roids/ leaking

Who do you think you are?

>achievable natty
of course. Just look at Jeff

jeff is far from natty dumbassarino

>You just gotta be dedicated man
>Make sure you work one muscle a day for an hour, only 12 reps for 3 sets
>Gotta keep your diet on par man, only eat chicken breast 6 times a day
>You can totally have this body in 12 months with just a little work and dedication man
There, summed up every retarded on facebook that would respond to steroids allegations

jeff pls go

What is he taking?

>Says Jeff uses steroids
>Some how thinks that is Jeff defending himself
You need to stop posting

>posting steroids allegations on FB

But never go that retard.

My friend is natty and I think his physique is quite desirable. He placed 1st at his very first competition.

Natty people look horrible in sub 10% bf, you simply cant have big mass and low bf as natty, if he didnt cut so much, and posted a cb thread everyone would be asking him for numbers and routine.

>Natty people look horrible in sub 10% bf, you simply cant have big mass and low bf as natty

I love this meme.

>fat "supports" your muscle mass

Christian Guzman has a very similar physique. He is stronger than zyzz to and arguably more aesthetic. LOL jk zyzz will always be king if aesthetics. But srsly Christian is up there

scooby is a libshit faggot whos been on trt for more than 2 decades now, he is so deluded he actually thinks he himself is natty

That's a great physique. Stop falling for Veeky Forums trolls

don't get mad at us for your shit bodies (please post them)

>desireable
no, too much maintenance
but a lot of mid 40 women would pay for a night with that

this, you can even see the needle marks in that pic

When people post pictures of these natty lifters, they seem to forget this is them depleted for a show

When you're natty and compete you end up flat but lean, visit these guys 3 months later in the gym and you'd swear they were on some shit

that pic does not look natty... those delts, them veins. he's far too shredded

Delusional ignorant tard detected

Zyzz body won't happen without drugs you stooge fucks. Get it through your thick heads.

You're a fool.

not on his brosplit anyway

I can't believe I'm typing all this out but the dumbasses on here need to know. I've been lifting pretty consistently for two years and have debated steroid usage
Then realised I was being a retard. Unless you are competeting or doing a college/professional level sport, there is no reason. To start, you don't need roids to have a pussy slaying physique. If you lift right for a few years with good nutrition you will be good looking enough to stand out, and good enough to slay mad poon. Also, you idiots don't realise if you roid your gonna need to buy a heap ton of expensive chemicals to run a PCT and keep some of the gains
You face health risk when your older especially if you do it before you're fully grown. Many people on steroids report a euphoric top of the world feeling. When they stop, alot developer depression, mania and other mental issues which could be permanent. If you are prone to depression definitely do not do steroids.
It's just not worth it boys. Unless you plan to use for a long time do not do it.

Try 99%, vast majority of people don't lift and the portion that does often is dyel/built fat anyways like here on Veeky Forums

Reminder that Omar Isuf has a video on what's achievable natty and mentions that dudes like Sandow were undeniably natty because anabolic steroids hadn't been introduced yet. To add to that they weren't using the most ideal training techniques.

Sandow had some lottery-tier genes though.

Holy fuck you must be new. Zyzz peaked at 220lbs 6% bodyfat using tren+prop+mast+clen+t3+dnp year round to blow up lean.
220lbs 6% bf at 6' 1" has a FFMI of 27.4
(anything over 25 is clearly only roids acheivable since you can not hold that much muscle on that frame with natty test levels).
Add Narcotics to his cycle and you can see why he's dead.

Also looks like he has some obvious manlet proportions. If you're under 5'10, your physique doesn't count.

>38287356
he looks great besides his giraffe neck

are you trolling? This dude is obviously on gear.

This

Top kek at pic. Remember story, 10/10 would read again

I didn't find it funny

youtube.com/watch?v=U2y1K5KjWcw

>5'5 ~148lbs
left is current and right is about 6 months ago. i'm natty and i haven't yet reached my genetic potential, so any lifter

forgot pic

>5'5

Manlet memes aside, looking good.

it's like fat fucks like you don't want help

natural legs?

Not trying to shit on you (i'm mirin) but this would be a lot harder at 6'+. I wish I was a manlet.

Looking good man
Lifts/Routine/Time lifting/Measurements?

thanks bro
i understand, which is why i catered my advice towards

Based Achilles

>fake tan
>oil
>lighting

He appears at least twice as defined as he really is in the pic.

IS THOSE ABS DRAWN ON MOTHERUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

M M M M M M
A A A A A A
N N N N N N
L L L L L L
E E E E E E
T T T T T T

>drawn on
they look chiseled on to me

that's what I call shit posting

Jeff could be natty, look up pics of him when he was a young teen he just has the genetics of Greek gods, that's why he has a perfectly symmetrical 8 pack

scooby never said that, infact he said the opposite in youtube.com/watch?v=GMTMAPw3ajs

>bear mode
>blob mode

It's just the lighting and so forth. And yes he is natty. I'm tight with a lot of the bros in his frat and he was one of my best friends on my highschool swim team I asked him one time and he said he want to see how far he can go without it. He's got great genetics, especially with those shoulders.

No his abs pretty much looked like that. I saw him a couple days after his comp. he lost it a little with all of his eating but he maintains abs really well.

The key to natural lifting and looking good is having higher body fat Tbh

> what is reading comprehension

Not with those delts and full/dryness of his look. Not to mention his compulsive lying.
>He never took all state in wrestling.
>He constantly photoshops his pics.
>He STILL claims 6ft despite being obviously shorter than Dave Palumbo, whos is like 5'7 or 5'8.

All could be reasonably overlooked if he wasn't Rich Piana tier insecure/tryhard

Not to mention that if you are an ifbb pro competitor and you place reasonably there is a 100% chance you will be enhanced and lie about it. Contractually. Although Jeff was doing so beforehamd, but with his aspirations it isn't like being honest about that would help him

>Jeff could be natty

You're the reason I hate /f/it.

One delusional moron preaching to a herd of others.

Human body does not like carrying excessive muscle. It is detrimental to survival.

Testosterone and its derivatives are the only way to overcoming your bodies natural inhibition.

90% of all fit, athletes, sports persons, gym rats, are dosing anabolics.

If you don't believe me I'm honestly at no loss. I tried illuminating the way.

Michael Cera started lifting when?

I was talking about pic related

Looked an hour for this

So my body doesn't want me to be Aesthetic?

not skeletor but, no your body wants to survive, not to be aesthetic

> gud gendtics

How do you get rid of that level of gynecomastia? Serious question. Do you just workout consistently?

That's not gyno. That's just being fat as fuck.

How do you get rid of it? The skin seems so stretched.

He looks like he's in the game Borderlands.

Love CG but he is nowhere near zyzz level you are delusional, just look at CGs stats nigger his heaviest is like 190 and he's got an inch or 2 on zyzz and his chest+ab insertions arent as gud

But what is surgery? fat people get those for free in norway

1.That guy ain't natty
2.A semi-natural getting down to bodyfat levels that low will eat up a shit ton of muscle and leave them with a deflated smaller body.
3.Most men back in the old days had that amount of muscle but they only dieted down to something that was achievable by regular niggas.
10-13ish% bodyfat.
Why? Because it looked normal, like something the every day joe could get AND it didn't intimidate the women.

When "natural" contests drop the disasterously low bodyfat requirements and even award them for looking a bit more normal?
THEN we'll see some serious shit.

Yet another person who has never tried steroids but thinks they know everything about them. You are just coping shit off Wikipedia and thinking it applies to everyone.

>1.That guy ain't natty
bruh

Dude, he's not.
Natural is not on drugs for a certain period of time AND pissing clean.
That's it.
A lot of the natural winners for those contests are mainlining bull testosterone nonstop till two months before the contest when they need to shrink a bit to look natural then diet.

>you could just train your legs
Yeah, I'm pretty sure they don't train legs...

The guy in op looks like someone who's been lifting for 2 years

>b-b-b-but he looks better than MOST people!!!

Most people don't even fucking lift or watch what they eat.

This guy trained and cardio'd for so many hours, had an insanely strict diet regiment and suffered insane amounts of contest prep, and what the fuck does he have to show for it?

Yeah.

A guy working 100 hours a week as a mcdonalds supervisor can make like 55k a year but you don't say "well, he makes more money than most people! see! it's fine!"

No, he's fucking killing himself getting cucked.