Qtddtot

Questions that don't deserve their own thread:

What to bring for more endurance in the gym? I bring protein powder but considering some shredded wheat. Because I need to feed my body while I'm staying a long time at the gym doing isolation work after my compounds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QZkEdPotnDE
gorilafitness.ca/racks-rigs/power-racks-yokes/the-cage-power-rack
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How about some isotonic drink?

i do a A B A B...routine

is it clever to put all my chest excercise in one routine? or spread them evenly?

same goes for legs, arms, back.. of course. should i group them or spread them?

When bulking and trying to build muscle mass, do you always eat at a calorific surplus or only during and after workout days?
E.g if I work out monday, tues, friday and saturday, is there any point at all to a calorific surplus on thursday?
I'm not talking about a mini cut, but rather eating at maintenance.
So that would mean a surplus for monday-wednesday and friday-sunday.
It might seem like a trivial matter, but it adds up to several kilos of potentially excess fat over a few months.
TLDR; Is there any point to a calorific surplus more then two days after the last workout?

There's still some point to it. Protein synthesis goes back down to baseline after ~40 hours but recovery still happens during that later period.

Won't make much difference though. It's only going to be several kilos if you're pushing the weight gain hard or on a very long bulk.

Should i cut or bulk at 63kg (138 lbs) at 5'9''?
I have zero muscle since i just started lifting.

You shouldn't need to cut at that height/weight, but you also probably don't need to start bulking right off the bat. Just up your calories/protein slowly when progression starts to get rough.

neither is clever. Do a proper routine made by a professional rather than some shit you made up

I have shitty genetics, terrible asthma, ugly as heck, cant grow facial hair, greying (25) and short. Is there any point in buffin up or should i just not bother and die

tl:dr should i kill myself

How do you eat 1 cup of steel cut oats? It makes a shitload

How often can I eat tuna without worrying about mercury or whatever??

I had terrible. Talk to your doctor about 1) montelukast 2) QVAR 3) eliminate toxins form your house like mold mildew dust et cetera 4) do 30 minutes of cardio a day with your weight training

I would wake up in the middle of the night gasping for air and had to use 15 puffs of my rescue inhaler a day until my doctor got me on proper medication (the other pills and additional preventative inhaler). That was in high school and then I became a varsity athlete and went to national competition in rowing. I have since quit and lift. Just do it faggot.

I see it as more of a cutting food. Just eat rolled oats or shredded wheat bran if you struggle to eat.

Just eat it on days when you don't have chicken. For most people one meal with meat is enough per day.

The closest thing to oats in the grocery store i found was a bag of stuff called "Müsli". Pic related.

This is oats right? You're supposed to heat milk and pour it in a bowl of these?

Musli is good but it has raisins and nuts in it that might not make it healthy in large amounts depends on how much sugar.

Says here 8.6 grams out of 100 g is sugar.

Why did Zyzz do deadlifts to failure and not to 10?

youtube.com/watch?v=QZkEdPotnDE

is this a meme

Is this a good power rack?

gorilafitness.ca/racks-rigs/power-racks-yokes/the-cage-power-rack

I don't trust my math...

I want to lose a kilo a week for the next 8 weeks. Is a 650cal deficit daily right?

(25yo, 5'11/180cm 146/66kg)

I've been doing a bodyweight routine for about a month now, planks, push ups, dips, squats primarily. I finally got some dumbells 4 days ago, 30kg in total, didn't have much problem with just the 2,5kg bars so I added 2,5kg for a total of 5kg each, I started curling, 3 sets of 8 reps each, I managed to do them.

Here's the problem, my left elbow joint (especially the inner part) is aching, especially when I extend the arm and lock the elbow, I've looked online and it might be tennis elbow but not all symptoms are there (I don't have weak grip and it doesn't hurt when I twist the forearm.

Could it be early stagest of tennis elbow?

Should I lay off the weights for now?

Was drinking yesterday and don't feel like I have a hangover or anything. Is it still a bad idea to hit the gym?

>Should I lay off the weights for now?
what weights? you're lifting hardly anything. sounds like soreness, rather than injury. rest and eat.

What's the point of this exercise?

learning to walk like a crab

What are ways to increase natty limit?

By using gear.

What gear?

How do you relax while boxing.

My trainer keeps telling me I waste too much energy from not relaxing while I'm in the ring.

Control your breathing, take long deep breaths.

I don't speak English as a native language

"Gear" is slang for steroids.

I need to drop 7 lbs and I'm thinking about a liquid diet. After which I'll resume my usual ~1500 intake. I don't binge eat like I used to so I'm not expecting I'll be deepthroating an entire pizza.
> coffee
> water
> gatorade
> milk/chocolate milk/protein shake
> a bowl of fruit or maybe oatmeal should the hunger become unbearable.
How can I do this responsibly?

Drink some diluted Gatorade.

My breath smells like hot shit but I think it's coming from the back of my tongue and my stomach. I can smell my own breath when I open my mouth, I eat pineapple and it didn't do anything.

if you are ever eating less than 3000 calories you will look like a bitch no matter what so just do what you feel like

>brother tells me I should start bulking
>tell him that I'd rather cut first and bulk after all the major fat is gone so that I don't lose muscle mass by cutting after a bulk
>tells me that your body won't choose muscle over fat
>try to explain that getting maintain enhance protein for bulked muscle won't work if you're on a sharp cut
>"sure it can, just add more protein"

This is coming from s guy who tried to bulk up with lifting, and gained less than 5 lbs over a couple months. He has since give up lifting for running.

Do the question: why do people with little knowledge of lifting and the biology behind it try to comment on it?

What if I told you I was a bitch tho

do you speak english bro? that was fucking painful to read.

he's kind of right, unless you're on gear cutting will make you weak as fuck or take a whole year to do properly, which you won't.

congratulations cutie. Skip the gatorade. Drink whole milk because you need fats even more on a cut to maintain proper hormone levels.

I'm literally almost done with my cut, and he's asking me to start bulking and then cut again. How is he right?

Will squats chinups and dips with prpgressive overload 3x a week 5x5 be enough for chest biceps triceps and legs given that I eat correctly?.

I really enjoy them and the mechanics of the movements feel natural for me, but my form in bench is really bad same with rows.

go to a current body thread but if your dyel runner brother thinks you need to bulk you probably do

I'm asking, why does it make sense to bulk and then be forced to cut because you still have fat, when you can do a complete cut, and then a progressive bulk to avoid fat build up?

And he thinks I should bulk because he thinks bulking will help lose the fat.

Seconded. Doesn't hurt to mix a little beta-alanine and some BCAAs in there, either. (And creatine if you aren't already taking it.).

Maybe. Gonna have to titrate to effect--see what happens after a week and add or remove calories (or keep the same), rinse, repeat.

Looks fine but prob overpriced.

Do it feggit

Not a boxer, but I've heard that smiling helps.

Depends on what "enough" is.

Is the Simply Fit Board a good way to get fit?

Fucking no.

Enough to be past the average/novice strenght level, and not look weak.

cus he was on roids

Will being diabetic affect building muscle mass?

No, just what you're able to eat, which may make it difficult on the intake end.

PLS HELP BROS

So my mom has had this slightly painful lump around pic related for a few weeks now. She went to the doctor and they said it's most likely a small hernia. I'm guessing she got it around 8 months ago when she had to carry home some massive furniture.

I don't know much about hernias, except that my grandad died a few days ago from a hernia complication that he didn't fix for years.

If my mom is otherwise healthy and it's only a small hernia, h-how dangerous is it? How easily treatable is it?

I'm terrified because my grandad just died of this shit.

I have a relatively weak lower back which greatly inhibits my ability to squat heavy with good form. Besides deadlifts, should weighted back extensions help to but my lower back on par with my legs?

Yes. I had this same issue. Weighted back extensions are a fucking God send. Plus they give you amazing back muscles.

Thank you user

made myself a wrist roller as my forarms are literally girl tier
do I want high volume and low weight or the other way around?

During leg day I come close to passing out. My vision goes and hearing tunnels. Last leg day I had to sit down for 30 minutes before I felt fine. I squat and wait 5 minutes in between sets. Why is this?

low blood pressure or low on iron I suppose

What do I do if it's low blood pressure?

Start flossing and using mouth wash, get in the back teeth as well, if the floss reaks like shit or something it's buildup of bacteria from food.

Brush your tongue when you're brushing to the back and then mouth wash...But start flossing daily.

Low blood sugar. Make sure you eat a large meal 1-2 hours before you lift, one that has plenty of carbs.

stretch and brush your tongue, preferably with dry brush. Some people use spoons or tongue brushes. Also get some mint spray

I'll try that, like breads an noodles and stuff?

forearms are like calves, you want high reps

Do y'all feel it in your back straight after heavy deadlifts? Is this a bad sign?

Drink more water, find out if you have any nutritional deficiencies and fix them.

Try eating more carbs or have a preworkout to keep energy up.

alright thank you
just started doing deads and can't even hold more than lmao1pl8
my forarms are weak as fuck

Do deadlifts as well. One of the best ways to beef up your forearms. Or dumbbell rows or farmers walks.

Why do you know this user?

Do you spend a lot of time examining that area on your mom?

how to stop farting?since i started taking whey shajes i fart a lot,pls send help

Gassex or something similar might help

How do I get a bigger ass without being a planet?

I have my dad's 6'0 upper body and my mom's 5'1 lower body
Definitely will continue with deadlifts. They're so comfy
Also will look into your other suggestions

Thank you user!

She told me

its normal

Are big triceps an inevitable result of heavy benching/OHPing in the same way big forearms are with heavy deadlifting?

My triceps are nonexistent and I feel it may have something to do with my dyel bench/OHP stats.

Yep, if you have big presses you'll have big triceps.

PS 2 hours after not 40, only benefit is in that window.

Just started lifting and I feel like a weakling compared to everyone else at the gym. How can I combat this and motivate myself? It's hard enough leaving the house in itself..

That's a dumb question, but if it's written '3 sets of 20 repetitions', does it mean 10 repetitions for each leg/arm/etc. in a set?

thats like asking how i can put more than 1L of fluid in a 1L glass jar.

add Good Mornings

Best Veeky Forums shoes for a lad?

Best Veeky Forums shoes for a lass?

chucks
chucks

Please I want to kill myself

does keto only work on a longterm basis? Like would a keto day have any benefits?

improving your snibeti and your snab

I feel the same so at least we're not alone?

I combated this by building a home gym.

Just think of yourself as lvl 1 and everyone in the gym is at least level 200+ and this game is the grindiest piece of shit with a fucked up exp curve, but you really wanna be high level to look cool and do all the cool stuff you've heard and seen.

Well that's what helped me at least

Honestly, the trick is to grind past it. There's answer except to keep going for a year. You'll see results and you won't want to stop.

It doesn't really work that way though. You can't just spend 24/7 in the gym and push yourself hto level up faster, you need rest days.

At least that's what the sticky says. Personally i have doubts.

Some professional strength coaches still recommend 1.5 grams of protein per lb. of bodyweight. Is it overkill?

This sounds exactly what I need. Thankyou.

thanks for this

im wanting to go on a cycle of MK 677 for alot of reasons but mainly to heal my fucked achilles tendon. i partellia tore it 3 years ago, got surgery on it in jan 2015, and it hasnt been 100% yet. i want to run so bad again, how long do you think ill have to cycle and let it get stronger before i can run again?

Time will pass, and if you train hard and eat well you'll eventually reach the level of the lifters you admire. The greatest bodybuilders/lifters were complete and utter weaklings once.

Yep.

Not only will your macro ratio get completely fucked but you'll either simply shit the excess brotein or keep it as fat.

You can't go wrong with 1gxlb and even thats a bit to much

I have a lot of issues staying under my fat macros during my cut. Is it a big deal if I'm 10 or 20 grams over?

These questions should be asked to your doctor, not a neckbeard's image board