How do I get whiter teeth?

How do I get whiter teeth?

Eat cum

How do you eat cum? Can't you just drink it?

Brush teeth with baking soda & hydrogen peroxide.

This one is really works. Just try it

Smoking is really a teeth scourge, stop it if you do. Replace with snuff or shit if you really need nicotine.

Inb4 nerve gas

Bump. I had braces, the treatments complete now and my dentist says teeth whitening is recommended after braces. Fucking recommended by who bitch? Fucking Jews anyway even I'm interested

>replace with the shit that gives you ugly mouth cancer and disgusting black lips all day
Yeah, you could've just recommended nicotine gums.

swish coconut oil around in your mouth for 10-20 minutes a day then spit it in the trash

might not work for whitening, but it will make your mouth feel really nice and clean, and some people say it whitens

This works on plant leaves to makes them a bit more shinny, not sure how well it would work on you're teeth.

drink soda all day then when your teeth fall out get nice and shiny fake teeth

Suck dick

500grit sandpaper works for me

squat lower

Deadlift

this

dont

you will end up ruining your teeth

You don't "get" white teeth, you maintain them.

Go to a fucking dentist to get them cleaned up hard and then stop being a retard and actually care for them.

>tongue twirls 5x20
>tongue extension 5x5
>deepthroat 5x30

keep one rest day every once in a while (if your bf allows it)

try to up your maximum power for a few weeks then start rubbing your teeth with your tongue

SS+GOMAD

Brush them

Crest whitening toothpaste and mouth wash make them noticeably whiter after a month or two for me. They ain't bleach white, but whiter

just go on amazon and type in teeth whitening pens

i don't know why there are so many faggots on this board, it wasn't a hard question.

Whitening toothpaste, teeth whitening kits, flushing your mouth with weak solutions of hydrogen peroxide, flossing (cos inter-dental is important).

stop smoking and drinking soda

Use low concentration hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash every once in a while

Or vape.

pic related