She killed healthy children with oil and evipan injections, then removed their limbs and vital organs...

>She killed healthy children with oil and evipan injections, then removed their limbs and vital organs. The time from the injection to death was between three and five minutes, with the person being fully conscious until the last moment. She performed some of the most gruesome and painful medical experiments, focusing on deliberately inflicting wounds on the subjects. In order to simulate the combat wounds of German soldiers fighting in the war, Oberheuser rubbed foreign objects, such as wood, rusty nails, slivers of glass, dirt, or sawdust into the cuts.
>Herta Oberheuser was the only female defendant in the Nuremberg "Doctors' trial," where she was sentenced to 20 years in prison—a sentence later reduced to five years.
Why were A*ericans so degenerate?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herta_Bothe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You posted a picture of someone completely unrelated to Herta Oberheuser.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herta_Bothe

>completely unrelated

>G*rman "women"
not giving every hamlet a Dresden treatment was a crime

she's still alive, what the hell

Jesus, bastards like her shouldn't live this much.

That's a man

Based

EEEHMM, GUYS?

Young Merkel looks like a tomboy, that bitch in OP is literally a tranny.

what was he recording?

1.91 m tall
not even a manlet

this is an Ubermensch
while pic related is an Untermensch

really makes you think

Merkel is a wrong experiment. They put a retarded commie head on a nice body.

They're both ugly.

girl on the right is slamming

Lmfao @ anyone who believes any of this shit

Let's write to her and ask her what her favorite Jew killing method was.

female privilege

Frank is ugly cute, but Bothe is ugly ugly.

>Did I make a mistake? No. The mistake was that it was a concentration camp, but I had to go to it, otherwise I would have been put into it myself. That was my mistake

was it autism?

>Anne Frank
>ugly

LEAVE NIGGER

AVERT YOUR EYES TO THESE HIDEOUS GERMAN BARBARIANS

ENJOY THIS JEWISH BEAUTY OF THE EAST INSTEAD

>Americans
More like [[[Americans]]]

>Frank is ugly cute

She was a fertility goddess, shut your whore mouth boy.

NO NO NO

But I am repeatedly assured in threads here that all the Nuremberg trials were kangaroo courts where all the defendants were brutally tortured into confession and then shot.

Hey! She looks like a therapist I once had! I hope it wasn't one of those Nazi-occultist clones Paperclip had a hand in promoting!

what did you go to therapy for autism

YES YES YES

bla bla, boring shit compared to what the japs did.
And I dont believe half of the shit the camp supervisors did, they surely did fucked up things but stuff like human skin lampshade and soap from human fat etc. I mean come on.