You get muscles and abs, but you're still short and ugly. That's something you can never work off

You get muscles and abs, but you're still short and ugly. That's something you can never work off.

I still want to be the best version of myself, Stacy.

I'm 6'0 and consider myself a solid 7 on a good day.
I'm not a model, but I'm not ugly.
I'm also outgoing and don't have social anxiety.
I'm working hard go look good, to feel good and to be happy.
Don't put me down again you roast beef slutwich.

Same thing said here excepr your missing all 4, you basic looking fuck

You can work on your ugly with proper hair cut and skin care, unless you're seriously deformed, yet there is still a plastic surgery as an option.

But if you're short and have a small dick, lifting is literally a waste of time.

You should probably try something like music or art, because you'll never be a real man in people's eyes.

I'm 6'1, I wish I was taller but atleast i'm not a manlet

I'm just ugly, not short.

Actually women found me attractive when I was 310 pounds and I'm 6'1.

My biggest problem is being able to meet women in the first place.

Unless that bar is hiding some monster eyes, you have a pretty attractive face, user. Maybe not god-tier, but way above average. Nothing you have to hide for.

Grow a beard and get a haircut that doesn't make you look like a total faggot.

Why women are so obsessed arguing over subjective things?

Because they are mindless masses of reproductive tissue.

Now that's edgy.

I'm not short or ugly and I don't have muscles or abs. 0 for 4 you blind twat.

Caring about the opinion of a barely sentient humanoid shitstain whose only goal in life is to imitate the Kardashians, amass a shitload of social media followers and generally debase the female kind even further. If your anchor in life is centered in somebody other than yourself, maybe you deserve the superficial little cocksucker. Man the fuck up and stop being at the mercy of a group that wasnt even allowed to vote for most of human history.

To be fair, that woman is ugly either way, and that acne would go away if she stopped shellacking her face.

So you just want to be a sad cunt?

lol @ if you think anyone takes manlets seriously

there is nothing more hilarious to girls than a jacked sub 6'0 faggot who just screams "compensating for insecurities"

lifting is not for everyone

this is why there are so many virgins on this board whining about not having a girlfriend thinking that working out will somehow magically get them girls

i lost my virginity at 15 to my milf teacher and i've been banging older women till like 20-21 of age without any knowledge of "the game" or anything, purely because I was blessed with good genetics and was playing sports

now that I'm lifting and even more aesthetic than I was before and know how to actually talk to girls i'm pretty sure i could fuck 99% of Veeky Forumss oneitises and there's nothing you cucks would do about it other than watch

>tanlines
>bad

yet you are still posting here loser

You know what else you can't work off? You can't work off the fact that you live a meaningless life alongside everybody else. In fact, despite how meaningless everybody else is, your life is even more meaningless because some people are paid plenty of attention whereas you're not. You'll live your life thinking concepts like 'happiness' and 'deeper meaning' can actually be attained and then you'll die alone and forgotten despite your best efforts.

So don't worry about it, it's out of your control and spending your whole life trying to change it is meaningless. Of course, we have pissing contests all the time despite this, just look into the history of human beings and then compare how long we've existed in proportion with the world.

We can go extinct at any time, that's something you can never work off.

datsthejoke.png

>short
>small dick

This is rare. Most manlets are hung. It's those 6'5" fucks that have tiny peckers.

I'm actually tall and handsome but okay.

>bragging losing your virginity to a woman who already has children
You have any idea how thirsty single moms are?

>what is the joke?

Filtered, you autistic tripfaggot.

Bet you would know, faggot

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was Earth and I could have my own opinions. Bitch has spray paint in her hair, a pig nose and fucking doll mouth. That's what your into, whatever.

You can have your own opinions, but that goes both ways and I get to have my own opinion, too.

And my opinion is that you are calling her ugly only because you think you will never get an attractive woman so you're trying to convince yourself that they look like shit anyway.

It's true. I thought my face would have better shape when get fit. But it even looks worse now.

shes ugly because shes way too asymmetrical

Fuck you.

But I'm 6'0. Also my looks are average so I got no problem there.

She's hot, I'm not; she's bored, I'm as dumb as a pile of rocks. What's the problem here? I can just walk away; she probably wants to leave too. What's wrong with just not chasing woman at all? Bad post OP--2/10 would ignore debate.

6'5 and 7", not true

>growing a beard
>2016
not looking like a faggot tryhard

kek!

Why did I laugh at this pahah

i'm tall and decently attractive, but i'm overweight and only come here for high test threads. your move

>maybe if I make someone else feel like shit Imma stop feeling like shit
is it working OP? maybe I should start doing it too.

Question, if you have like a 2 inch non-erect cock but over 6 inches erect is it considered small or not?

>"women aren't able to be rational and objective like men/me"

>brags about being alpha and playing sports in high school
>posts on an anonymous Taiwanese noodle slurping forum

holy shit 10/10

You're wrong
I'm tall and ugly