Deer sirs please buy metaverse

Deer sirs please buy metaverse

hello sanjay? u r saying i am getting own shitting street for selling this metaverse? wow ok gr8 deal ur getting me sanjay please n thanking u i will do this thing

Thank you sanjeev sir.

Pajeeeeeeeeet

Nyc dear, buyed 100 lakh

Deer sirs I buy 1000 i rich now thank you namaste

So is metaverse the official pajeet coin now?

fuck you i am strong white boy fucking ur girls pussy. I'll smash a cricket bat over ur head little bitch. faggots like you don't get to go on this moon trip and what's so bad about India anyway? proud culture and beautiful women at least we're not as bad as Pakistan I think I've never been to India I wouldn't know.

BUY METAVERSE

SANDEEP IT IS 4 MINUTES SINCE LAST METAVERSE POST WHAT U R DOING SITTING ON YAR BUTTOCKS WHY I AM PAYING U 5 RUPEES TO DO NOTHING PLS RESPOND OK PLEASE N THANKING U HAVE A GR8 DAY SANDEEP

Lmao i cant stop cracking up to this shieeet

sir, Buy some IndiaCoin ! (INDIA)

Greeting nd blessings 2 all my name is Sukhdeep nd i am recommending u to buy this metavers buy now pls i m not pajeet he is bad guy i am sukhdeep this is great thing buy now ok please nd thanking u all ok

so. Chainlink has become a human centipede/ moon meme, and metaverse has become the unofficial official pajeetcoin.

just saying, always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you. Made sick gains today with ETP, staying the fuck away from LINK untill just after SIBOS.

not saying you should do the same. you do you

Thank you good sir.
I bought coin.

yeahhh because Metaverse has a working right? Unlike NEO, LINK, OMG, CIVIC and the other shit its competing with.

this shit was on a downtrend until some dude posted discord chat messages in Veeky Forums saying they are going to pump it.

it literally happened before the pump, next comes the dump

woman for you Sirs, very handsome

Quick Manish buy buy buy sir.

10/10 would rape vry handsome indeed sir

Thank you sirs for ruining my life, now i will never marry my dear ranshita

not saying it isn't a shitcoin p&d, but I made a fuckton with it by switching from LINK to ETP

I got out at 0.00049000. was it a risky move? yes. But i regret nothing.

Nice, i was too much of a pussy to ride the Metaverse pump and dump though.

i am also getting 2 cows from sanjay for doing this thing, u how many

sirs pls buy this thing it is gr8 really please nd thanking u sirs do this one thing only ok

thanks, yeah i was shitscared the whole ride though. Won't take that same risk again anytime soon

OMG doesn't do anything. It doesn't even have a wallet. Omise the company is real but OmiseGO hasn't launched yet, and has an 876 million market cap. This isn't a FUD, I'm heavily invested in OMG and am sure it will take off further, but it's not a good contrast to Metaverse. They're both promisecoins.

Hello bby. Myself Pajeet from New Delhi. U r luk i have rupees. Metaverse very nice xxx. I buy 2 coins for pregnant dauhgter

Please do the needful Biz.

The next leg up is starting. miss out if you want raacist indian-haters

Memes are fun but I hope you all bought this morning like you were told. Pajeet shitposting on Veeky Forums doesn't create 15 million dollars in volume, this is big Asian money moving in.

these men will make us rich

Wow biz is full of racist people who make fun of people while posting pics of mentally challenged people. You guys are the scum of this Earth.

HELLO NORMIE
ARE YOU LOST?

you basterd sir do not underestimate powerful indian cock sir buy metaverse sir

hlo sir u r speaking with charles bradley sir calling to u from washington city center of united states i have gr8 ofer for u today sir absolutely gr8 is this matevers thing it is really gr8 sir u must buy, pls do this one thing only n buy right now sir, u must believe me sir

I sold this morning, I believed the pump was over. I could have bought more when it dipped. I regret.