You know what i've learned, Veeky Forums

You know what i've learned, Veeky Forums

Lifting will get you nowhere, if the girl you love chooses to be with someone she shouldn't, even if you are zyzz and rich combined.
Don't lift for girls.

As they will inevitably steal your most precious gains, your heart gains.
Do 5xF heart curls on your own and you'll be set.

>Don't lift for girls.
I completely agree but, not even imaginary ones?

Well, those can't really hurt you in the end can they?
So lift away

You have no idea how much this helped. Thank you user.

Be that guy she shouldn't be with, OP.

That is the most difficult task i believe
You're either yourself and lift for yourself
Or you're lifting to pretend to be someone else for someone

You sound like a beta male.
>Girls don't like beta males.

lifting for girls or because you saw a picture of some body builder never works for more than a couple months at the most.

Go up to all the biggest guys in your gym and ask them why they lift? I guarantee you they will tell you it is because they love doing it. Just like people enjoy riding bikes and swimming, its a hobby and a sport.

Why, because it's the truth?

Girls are one of the secondary objectives

The primary objective is the feeling during and afterwards

Id still do it even if it didnt make me more attractive to girls but hey lets not deny that its a nice bonus feature huh

>Id still do it even if it didnt make me more attractive to girls but hey lets not deny that its a nice bonus feature huh
Is it really?
The more fit i get the worse i do in dating, granted im not jacked (sadly) but im working on it and i think the gains ive made so far should have made an impact already

It is. You're just deluded as to what "physically attractive is" or just have a shit personality. Or you know, post pics

Lifting is for meditation or stress relief. Anything else is a secondary bonus.

Wont post pics of myself because i dont have any but this is my goal body and pretty much what id consider to be attractive

My point is im getting closer to this but i dont see any improvement dating wise

Most probably you are just retarded

How so?
Im just saying when i was more of a skelly i had a gf and got attention from other chicks
Now that im fitter because i started lifting more seriously after the breakup i havent gotten laid in over a year

I just want dating to be easier or even possible at this point

I lift because I'm a 6"2 former skelmode guy. It's boosted my self confidence, given me strength and keeps me from becoming a chubby guy.

Yall niggas should be liftan for Freidrich Augustus Von Kekule

Tru dat bruhhKeklel

So what you're saying is that you're so fit and ripped that girls are intimidated of you? Must suck

You want dating? That involves interaction.

Here's something I've noticed, 90% is sub conscious so you don't even know you're doing it :
>you want hotter girls, had a 6/10 before? Won't even look at her now cause she dont have a lifting booty
> You perv more, got to play the game right. Looking at every girl? That'll put you on the same field as the old men that think they can stare at women for a good 10 seconds with no shame
>Thinking you deserve it, lifting improves your body not so much your face either.

Lift anyway. Not for girls, but for yourself.

>My point is im getting closer to this but i dont see any improvement dating wise
Post pics. Also see comment regarding "personality"
You cannot Veeky Forums away the /r9k/

but you don't want some whore which will suck your dick just because you're looking her straight in the eyes for 2 minutes straight man

Nope, far from what i said
Im saying it got harder as i got fitter, not saying its because im too fit because im not

I am interacting with all girls i see, not just the ones i want to fuck. Its good for the mentality to talk to people ive noticed, always puts me in a better mood
Anyway, Id actually go for a 6/10 as long as her personality matches mine and we can enjoy time together. My only big no is if she is obese because that is just too much of a turnoff

I dont think my personality is that bad desu, im some some entitled asshole but i work hard to get to where i want to be and respect people IRL
I can do better and try to improve social gains whenever i can,

I just want to know im moving in the right directing, right now it feels like im not

What does she look like, user?

I wont go to in to detail but, Long black hair, serious\angry around most people, very rarely shy. Why shes the one who persists threw out my mind is an mystery to me. At l-least I'm f-it...

Lifting wouldn't get you anywhere, but it'd give you a frame of mind and new found confidence, and most importantly for many of our neet friends, a sense of routine

Fuck girls, attain gains
Girls will come when you don't give a fuck about them and do your own thing

girls will always seek out attention and approval
more so from fit guys

>I dont think my personality is that bad desu
>said every person with personality problems ever

>resting between sets
>qt does that leg kickback thing on a machine with her titties hanging out
>can even see nipples
>tfw too beat to give more than one look
Not like I don't see better titties every day either

I don't lift for "the" girl. I lift for all the girls.
I just want to collect them like trophys one by one.

Also I love the pump. Like Arnie said it kinda feels like an erection/cumming.

>Don't lift for girls.
Don't worry.

Lifting for girls isn't the issue, making another human being the center of your universe does. When they hurt you, and they will, you will be senselessly devastated.

At least that iron bar gives you something to hold on to.

You're more focused on /fit being an issue then another underlying cause. Find it. Sort it out.

Git gud, keep going

How do I do heart curls? I need to get some heart gaisn

I lift and workout cuz im tired of looking at a fatass disgusting soft body in the mirror desu.