Fat losing stuff

can someone confirm the EC Stack is still one of the cheapest and valid solutions for optimal fat loss? any other drug/information i should be aware of?

i'm 5.57" and i'm weighting 176lbs. i'm at the worst i've ever been and i just want to get the fuck out of it the fast as i can - i'm also hitting the gym and eating really low carbs (

It's cheap and works well to curb hunger, don't expect it to melt fat though. I've used it as recommended before, but now I take i just use it 3x a week before cardio sessions.

Opens up your nose, makes breathing easier, and gives good energy. I can pop some EC and kill an hour of cardio and feel great

thanks for sharing your experience. i've saved this image probably 5 years ago, when i went to the gym everyday, did sports three times a week and swam twice a week. i was very fit and never found the need to use this. kinda bad that it won't help melt my fat "directly". thanks though!

>optimal fatloss
Look into dnp you normie I'm on day 18 of 400mg a day with some 600mg on the weekend and I'm down 10lbs since I started

Ignore this faggot and avoid dnp. Not worth it.

EC stack is good for curbing hunger, not focusing on fat loss. You can combo it with a keto diet and see some noticable reductions, but that's 'bout it. If you want dramatic changes and don't mind having an unyielding erection and sex drive, go IF 16-8 with Yohimbine HCL.

>5.57"

Difficult to find desu anywhere except USA/Canada.

EC = blunt hunger.
But so does slin.

Prolly because you can get ephedrin piss easy in any other country. Wat?

This desu

Gave me heart palpitations and made me faint once. I'm not fat. Would not recommend.

yeah, i know. i actually don't mind my height to be honest. i never had trouble with women. never.

when I was living in Brazil i saw that people took aerolin. now I live in Canada so i gotta go with something else.

did you follow THESE doses? i know there's another image with the wrong doses being shared since 2010.

thanks for the input. IF you're talking about Intermittent Fasting, right? what a 16-8 IF means? I have absolutely no idea of what a Yohimbine HCL is but will give a look at Google.

also, how hard is the unyielding erection/sex drive? i already take >40 minutes to orgasm, lol. would hate if it took more. after every sexual relation i'm exhausted.

bump

You could always try phentermine. I'm down 25lbs in 28 days and it doesn't even try to kill me like DNP.

EC stack is nice, but it has minimal effect on metabolism and body temp increase
Just get Liothyronine (T3) online
It's safer, way more effective, and cheaper
Again, it's WAY more efective
50-100mcgs/ED is vastly superior to any ECA stack

can you get those in any pharmacy without prescription? or buy it online?

'script only. Don't trust online sources yada yada.

Just figure out your BMI and tell your doc what you want.

thanks for the info. i see that Liothyronine increases metabolic rate, which is more or less the same idea of EC Stack. interestingly enough i don't see the name in many pages of bodybuilding forums, etc.

My BMI is like 27, no way I'll get a prescription out of it, he'll just tell me to eat more salad, lol.

You don't know Phenteramine is a controlled substance?
You're going to kill yourself

I don't think this is a public knowledge. I'm not obese and I don't know any obese people to actually hear about this kind of substance. But I'm also not a moron so surely I would take the substance as it's supposed to be taken.

Wrong, it's not more or less like an EC stack
EC stack is garbage and does not have a physiological effect on your metabolism on a celluar level

T3 is the only compound that increases your resting metabolic rate

You don't see Liothyronine in forums because most BB forums are filled with ignorant drug addicts who never studied science

hm, I see. I guess was seeing only the "big picture" or more or less what both are supposed to do. I'm very interested in Liothyronine (T3), I'll do a better research on it today.

anything you can advance me? do/did you take it? doses? side effects? easy to get? cheap? expensive asf?

Phenteramine is a volatile stimulant
It's easy to get a heart attack on it
Many have died thinking an extra pill or 2 wouldn't hurt
This is why it's a controlled substance. Tightly regulated

thanks for the information! to be honest I'm not even looking for this kind of drug. i don't even think it should be compared to an EC Stack.

I have taken it and do take it. 125 mcg every day. I have taken more, but side effects kick in
You still have to have a strict diet and good workout program.
It's not a magic wand. You'll get unbelievable results if you bust your ass for 6 months.
Superior to anything else

Medically, patients with severe Thryroid dysfunction can max out at 300 micrograms per day, but for some that may be too much

There are side effects such as excessive sweating, heat intolerance, palpitations, insomnia, irritability, when taking too much.
That's how you know you're taking too much, when you get those side effects
Otherwise, it's very tolerable and safe

You can safely take it non stop on low doses

Forgot to say it's very cheap
Easily available.
Idk where you're from, but it should be easily found online
It's NOT a controlled substance
It's harder to get a strong dose of Tylenol

amazing. thank you very much for having the time to share. i'm in a -750 diet but i'm eating healthy and i hit the gym three times a day, re-starting with starting strength. i'll make a plan to take it in the next week, taking my time to up the dose until 125mcg or until side effects kick in.

thanks for the extra info, i live in Canada, shouldn't be a problem for me to find it I guess.

500mg of DNP
Strict psmf diet
Fasted cardio with yohimbe before
Caffeine throughout the day to curb sleepiness and hunger

This is the fastest you would ever lose weight, second to having cancer

Not guy from earlier but 16/8 just means, an 8 hour eating window. So for example you would eat all your means from 2pm-10pm and eat zero calories outside of that window. So you stay in a fasted state for '16' hours. It takes a few days to get used to but I find it easy. Its made easier by EC due to the reduction in hunger EC gives.

As for Yohimbine from what i've gathered, Yohimbine is better if your already pretty lean, getting down to say losing that last "5-10" lbs but is less useful for more overweight people.

One thing though, don't combine EC & Yohimbine.

One thing to note though is that EC has pretty minimal side effects for most, Yohimbine as well. Some of the other items suggested can have pretty major side effects - Liothyronine and of course DNP. So do your research either way.

Do you take 125mcg directly or in doses throughout the day?

There used to be an endless /dnp/ thread on Veeky Forums.. What happened to it? Did everyone in that thread die?