Sara left Rich Piana to work at the strip club. So she left her life of luxury to be a stripper makes sense?!

Sara left Rich Piana to work at the strip club. So she left her life of luxury to be a stripper makes sense?!

I'm glad she was reunited with her twin sister

gotta confuse the bank account

looks like a tranny

gotta confuse the sexual organs

Rich talked about the history of Soviet Latvia too much.

Absolutely disgusting. What on earth makes her think she looks good. Does anyone think this is attractive ?

i mean she looks ok from the waist down

never go to a discount surgeon for a boob job. just don't.

looks attractive in this pic. would fuck 10/10.

the fake tits and the high forehead is a little crazy but apart from that she's looking okay

Lmao

She cheated on him and he gave her the boot

Either that or hes gay

One of the 2

Eh, she fits my Bimbo Fetish. Like Rikky Six or Sarah Marie Summers. Mckayla Maroney is progressing nicely into a bimbo, too.

She would be hot if she didn't have fake tits and was at a healthy bf. Around 25 % with a little muscle and she'd be good.

Guess she wants to look like a tranny tho

Fucking dead

ayy lmao

>high forehead

Bitch is straight up balding, tranny 100% confirmed

Make it not look like something Chris-chan would make and it's 11/10, sides obliterated

? I don't get it.

>that JUSTing hairline

Maybe she realized how goofy looking he is & decided to move on

>implying rich actually has money

I guarantee he got a look at his accounts and realised she'd married a dud. I'd put good money on him being in ludicrous amounts of debt to maintain his fucktarded image.

Inb4 but he's a millionaire. It's an illusion, just like everything else about him. She fell for it and bailed but it's her own fault for marrying for money.

Hahahahahah

user in a deleted thread blew his chance of getting a BJ from a party slut because he went autismo talking about soviet Latvia.

Some shit followed.

Just desserts tbqh

Rich ends up single and she's working in a strip club and basically can say dudes pay to nail his ex-wife

Rich won guys

Kek

why doesn't she just cut some bangs to hide that gross forehead?

Maybe the fire just went out for them romantically or they weren't getting along. Not everyone (even famous people) can just click and be great with everyone. I'm sure lots of youtube celebs whom you think are cool are just duds with sticks up there asses once you get to know them