>"I thought you had to be a vegan to get a body like that..."
>"it takes well over a year to get good abs!"
>"counting calories is too complicated."

>MMA is better than boxing
>kicking and grappling are good for street fights
>football players are insane athletes
>gyms smell bad
>sweat is nasty
>iim going to workout to eat all the shit that I want too eat and maintain my body

>I just want to get toned
>I don't want to get too bulky
>What do you mean I have to eat a lot to gain muscle?
>Fat can turn into muscle
>I can't spare a couple of hours a week to workout!

All true

>the Crossfit guys are jacked, you should do crossfit
>I have a high metabolism, I eat like 8000 calories a day and still can't get muscles

>You can't eat carbs and protein at the same time! It causes digestive problems and can kill you!

> I want to gain muscle and lose fat
> why do you want to look good if you're going to get old eventually and won't be able to maintain that body?
> you eat so much and you don't get fat, that's unfair!
> I shouldn't squat/deadlift, I have [insert unrelated medical condition]
> I won't feel good at the gym, people will judge e there!
> I want to look like [insert roided actor/bodybuilder] but I don't like going to a gym, can you give me a bodyweight routine that'll get me there?
> you're a man, there's no reason you should squat! you'll look like a woman

ravioli ravioli give me the bumperoni

>why do I have to lift heavy weights to get muscles? Can't I just do a bunch of repetitions at a low weight?

Why do you put so much value in what others said about your training?
You guys make threads about it everyday while the 'normies' won't even remember saying it to you.

my gymbros both of whom are stronger than me in almost all lifts keep telling me I squat too deep and will rek my knees

You'll have the last laugh when your juicy ATG ass makes them pop boners.
And then you can call them faggots.

>I can't spare a couple of hours a week to workout!

I can understand this. It must be hard to schedule a workout when you planned to lie on the couch eating chips everyday after work.

>You don't need to workout dude, you look great!

Not sure if I should be happy or angry when people say that.

> I don't want to go to the gym because I don't want to get too big and look like a freak.

>i have a high metabolism
>i eat a lot
>i can't gain weight

I swear to god when auschwitz-mode skelenormies say this shit I feel like I'm going to have an aneurysm
How can people be this unconscious of how they eat?

if i wanted a buzzkill i'd ask for ur orm

>you already look good, why do you still go to the gym?

>i cant just "WATCH NETFLIX" whenever i want

Did a fat chick say this?

My 'orm' would shut you up and destroy your buzz instantly.

Fag spotted

the problem with many people is that they have very little energy left after a workday.

probably bc of a bad diet/lack of sleep

Doubt it desu

i see your buzz and i'll raise you one woody

First 3 are true

Yeah that one is weird.
I remember I spent a day out with some friends at a festival and we just ate complete garbage all day. I said something about feeling like shit for eating all that and somebody was like, "don't worry you're in good shape already." Doesn't change the fact that I feel like shit because of all the shit I ate.

Alright! Have fun chatting about what the random 'normies' tell you in affection. Autiszmo deluxe to let your life be effected this much by randoms.

>getting defensive and triggered by a faceless and nameless text post on an anonymous message board

go outside my dude

>being THIS fucking defensive on the 4chinnychinchin

holy fuck man seriously go outside

>Only one of the people in the 'reality' pic may not have taken roids.
What are you telling us here?

It's because when they eat out with people they mostly all eat roughly the same portion sizes. They don't know that your fit ass goes home to down a whey shake and three spoons of peanut butter every night

I can only reach the gym 3 times a week, this includes a weekend visit; I work in high-tech doing 10-12 hours a day, in a highly stressful position, fighting traffic to/from work, and by the time I get back home at ~21:00 (still haven't cooked, showered, spoke to family on the phone etc. either yet) I'm beat. I started going twice a week, started seeing results and pushed it to 3 times, but fuck you I ain't pushing it further, I literally don't have the time. Or would you suggest I go in the morning, before work, instead of having a good night sleep?

he was making fun of people who say they can't go to the gym for a few hours a week. you go to the gym for a few hours a week, why are you offended?

Do you not think professional football players are good athletes?

as an ex skeleton, basically whenever I'd go out to eat with people I'd eat way more then everyone else. The difference is everyone goes home and keeps eating and you don't realize that other people eat more then 2-3 meals a day

I'm not offended, I'm showing that this is not necessarily a cheesy excuse - some people actually can't make serious time for exercise.
The upside is that I get lots of money. The downside is that I have little time for social life and have sex very very rarely.

i feels

>you need to eat evenly throughout the day
>or you'll ruin your metabolism

>machines are way more safe and effective than freeweights
>[manages to fuck up machines with clear visual instructions]

>nah bro i dont work out, i dont wanna get too big
>my hs reunion is in 2 weeks and i need a 6 pack, how do i lose 30 lbs fast?
>wow your body looks great, you must do crossfit
>but i heard whey protein is bad for you, you should use soy instead

>running is bad for your knees
>squatting is bad for your knees
Meanwhile 600lb Susie McWafflestomp is the one who cries about knee pain

good post

>Back when i worked out i used to bench X amount.

>I work in high-tech

Many people are little BITCHES. I get up at 6, shower, write for two hours, go to work from 9 to 8pm, hit the gym til 10, shower, and go to bed.

Yes I have no friends

>'snacks' dont count for when im counting calories

>i dont wanna work out man, i dont wanna get to big

>"But it's never been excavated before"

>Yes I have no friends
>No friends

I'm not willing to live like you, I'm too social for that.

>"toned"

That one word triggers me more than clip=magazine.

You think you're tough? I have a bowl of nails for breakfast

The fuck is toned even supposed to mean?

Is that like when nu-males say shit like "im not gay, i just like to suck a little dick is all"

>normies
Go back to r9k and then kill yourself because you got those feels when no irl waifu.

>implying sucking dick is gay