Aventus

You want to know the real which is the the next (at least) 5x coins: Aventus!

> 18 M$ marketcap only
> Added to Bitfinex yesterday (2nd largest exchange worldwide by volume, all other coins have marketcap >100 M$)
> One director worked at Goldman Sachs
> No real competition
> A lot of advisors from the market
> No real pump yet, price around ICO level

user, if you are not retarded you are going on this ride. It's accumulation phase. I am really trying to help you guys out here. Research it and jump in before reddit realize this gem.

no

she'll make you mucho dineros

you looser faggots will pump any trash

this isnt metaverse

metaverse already pump. get on the next ride

You mean interned at Goldman

>no real competition
Nigger this is a blocktix clone. Blocktix came first and is closer to launch than aventus. I don't know how this shit got better exchanges than blocktix.

Devs willing to suck cock to push their product. If that doesn't scream 'buy me for gains' I don't know what does. They'll shill the fuck out of this coin and do the hard work for you, all you have to do is buy.

I don't see blocktix on Bitfinex. This race is won and I am taking the ride up.

Their product is pretty pointless

I will tell you what Aventus had that Blocktix doesn't. Connections and reach. Just that they got listed on Bitfinex should show you that. Do you know where connections are handy? In ticketing business where you need to do deals with production companies.

What are you saying? That because they got listed on bitfinex they have connections to entertainers?

You don't need connections to entertainers to enter ticket/event management system. You need connections to the money makers. But if you don't want to get some extra coins on the side leave it. This is a chance for some anons to invest to get some share of the 1 trillion $ event industry system. Take it or leave it. When it pumps, it will pump heavily like everything does on Bitfinex. A lot of cash can go in in a short time frame.

nice moon faggots, even w/ bitfinex it's still below ico price lmao

Sir, Metaverse is also in Bitfinex

Good point user. Compare initial shape of curve with Aventus and you will see similarity. First dump then pump. Dump is over for Aventus. Guess what comes next.

an even bigger dump when all the flippers realize that this coin is absolute shit?

the new exchange meme only works if people actually want to buy it

No it didn’t. You probably said Walton was done pumping when it went from $1 to $1.50 LOL

Didn't say it would be done pumping. I am just giving hints where you can be in to experience a true pump from the bottom to the top. Take it or leave it. It's still under the radar.

>Feels bad man..
Just trying to make it.

I don't have a lot of money and thought this would bring me up a little.

Could some kind user please send me some Aventus so i could bump up my stats a little ?

0x6fe2a57b9270d55adb79e9bf2c3b11151df3ff12

Why the fuck do you want more of this shitcoin

Thx for the hint. Snatched some on etherdelta. Feels good to enter below ico level. Fud here reminds me of LINK before it pumped. Still accumulating huh.

you can identify scams on Veeky Forums by the quality of their memes. I mean...look at this shit. And then look at some of the gems made for LINK.

Scam? I tried to make high quality memes so people become aware. Took all my gimp skills to make these images. I will have to dry my tears with my Aventus gains.

Is this the dev, and does she actually suck dick to promote herself?

She is one yes. And I do sure hope so.

AVENTUS is shit.
Only reason people are excited is because cryptonigger hyped it with 100%