How can black people run so fast?

Seriously, im not even trolling im watching the olympics and I dont get. Like why are they so damn fast?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentarylovers.com/film/born-to-run-jamaican-runners/
scientificamerican.com/article/running-circles-around-us-east-african-olympians-advantage-may-be-more-than-physical/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the slow ones get eaten by the local fauna

They have grown up running from the law and home owners, ie running away with a stolen television. They started earlier than everyone else in the race game.

they genetically have a lower or higher point of balance ( i forgot which one ) , their legs ar a bit longer to .

there

genetics

Real answer is that they have longer legs relative to their torsos. Longer legs=longer stride+ years of nature selecting for fast runners. The same reason I why whites dominate swimming- shorter legs relative to the torso make it easier for swimmers to balance in the water.

>HITLER : We are going to build a superior race
>Bill Burr: I think we already did that. Send a select group of people to the gym for 300 years....

Why are Mexicans good at boxing then..

How come blacks dance and play sports so well, but when they get in a fight it looks like somebody said the secret word at peewee's playhouse?

EPO

They're essentially children their whole lives.

Being tall helps running

Having longer legs in relation to your total height helps running

Having a higher twitch muscle fiber density in your legs helps short term running (but not long endurance races)

Blacks tend to be genetically predisposed to these three conditions

The girls have more defined arms then me...

this

blacks still dominate dude

their women have unwed kids with their most athletic, so they are more selected for it.

This thread will trigger southies.

>lower or higher point of balance ( i forgot which one )
>their legs ar a bit longer to
Srsly bro?

Longer legs and thinner lighter ankles. White people have big ass neanderthal feet which make em harder to swing fast.

Longer leg/shorter torso proportions on average. There are always exceptions to everything like that French male sprinter or Cullen Jones for swimming, but things are the way they are because of evolution.

WTF am I reading!?!?!?!

Are you aware that Africa has more genetic diversity than any continent on earth? A Southern African is different to a central African is different to a West African is different to an East African and they have various peoples speaking various languages with various physical characteristics.

Because all the slow ones are in prison.

Fuck you I was going to phrase it as the slow ones get caught

lol blacks getting btfo in fighting sports since the 90s, and this is with over 90% of the white population uninterested in sports because they're too rich to bother putting their lives on the line. imagine if every white guy was as desperate for money as the black populations...

>why are they so damn fast?

Muscle fiber ratio. Long legs. High center of gravity. Low skeletal weight. Low fat %. Mental disposition. Training. Culture.

cause they are used to escaping from paternity tests

>why are they so damn fast?
Dat dare fast twitch fibers nigga.
Also they used to be kangs.

Blacks also have a higher bone density which really hurts their swimming potential but might help runners

I heard that one of the countries have the runners practice at a higher altitude.

Why are all other sports dominated by non blacks though?

b..but their skin is all the same color

>all these faggots spouting pseudo science bullshit about m-uh genetics!! m-uhh savannah!!
Blacks are fast because they take A FUCK TON of gear. They live in 3rd world shitholes where there is corruption everywhere and their agents can easily bypass any antidoping measures with bribery.

>one of the countries have the runners practice at a higher altitude.

Most countries (that can) will have their 1500m - Marathon runners train at altitude for at least some of their training to build red blood cell volume.

Sprinters don't benefit from altitude training as much, but sprint times may be slightly faster due to lower air density.

Blacks have more developed fast twitch muscles (the muscles you use for sprints) and a better build for running. Whites have more developed slow twitch muscles.

Kenyans rule the long distance world because of their genetics as well (super long legs) and the mountains of Kenya have less oxygen than most places, which is great training.

Whites dominate swimming because of their genetics as well.

Running messengers are a thing in Africa.

just means they all get about the same amount of sun

But that's wrong

>Blacks are fast because they take A FUCK TON of gear.

No. You have it backwards.

Only the best natural sprinters (or distance runnners) have access to the best drugs.

You wouldn't waste HGH on someone with a 12.0 second 100m. You would use it on your 10.1 guy to make him world class.

this is I think among the dumber of the meme tier white supremacy beliefs I read online

floyd mayweather jr
jon jones

two most dominant athletes in the only fight sports that matter

we're all different, whites are stronger and better swimmers, blacks are faster and better at long distance running

More fast twitch muscle fibers or some shit. Great for fast production of power.

In Jamaica, a lot of it is the culture, it's like football in europe.
>documentarylovers.com/film/born-to-run-jamaican-runners/
A nice film about it

Floyd is overhyped to shit

His last fight was the most boring fight I've ever seen. It got a little exciting when Pacquiao had him against the ropes for a few seconds, but that didn't last.

Goddamn it you guys are idiots.
CENTER OF GRAVITY.

It's the same reason why there are no good black swimmers.

t. casual boxing "fan"

1. his pacquiao fight went exactly how every expert predicted it would
2. that wasn't even his last fight

>casuals

Simone manuel??????

>no good black swimmers.

user, that's bullshit.

god I hate this victim pandering bullshit so much

wow a black swimmer won gold MLK would be so happy racism is finally over!!

America is the home of racist Pseudoscience.

Blacks were banned from pools across America not that long ago.

>Manuel stressed she did not want to be known as 'Simone, the black swimmer'
>entire article is about 'Simone, the black swimmer'

fucking hell

omg racism truly is finally over! what a moment!

>denying the magnitude of this historical precedent

Really makes you think

>still focusing on the color of someone's skin instead of the content of their character

Nobody knows the exact combination. It's genetics+ environmental+social
scientificamerican.com/article/running-circles-around-us-east-african-olympians-advantage-may-be-more-than-physical/

Superior glute genetics
Tend to have longer legs
have a higher % of fast twitch muscle fibres
Have superior endocrine systems

>Veeky Forums
>tabula rasa fallacy
Of course.

I just don't get the logic
it's been 3 generations since then
we live in a post civil rights era

be the better fucking man and move on

>REPARATIONS NOW REEEEEEEE

t.asian man

Because Mexican kids box.

Would breed with lefty in a heart beat.

>it's been 3 generations since then
Since blacks were "guaranteed" the right to vote?

>we live in a post civil rights era
lol

Its not all black people. Nilotic (kenyan and etiopian and shit) have lil ankles so legs are like pendulums.

Af americans it's due to access and available role models

They have to run from the police. Thats why they are fast.

This

Niggers in pools are afraid that someone flushes

/pol/tards don't give a fuck about reality. M8

/Fat/ defending niggers again...

Sprint culture is huge in Jamaica, as it eating huge amounts of high protein food and napping a lot. These all lead to good sprinters.

East Africans eat ugali, goat, and vegetables, have a distance running culture, live at altitude from a young age leading to higher red blood cell counts, and know they can use running to escape poverty.

In both cases being difficult for IOC drug testers to find athletes during random off season drug testing helps. This isn't to say white/western athletes are clean, they just cheat differently (TUEs, grey area stuff).

>grey area stuff

Like turinabol lmaooo

I meant thyroid medication, testo boosters, asthma inhalers, epi pens, etc.

Oh and of course meldonium.

>big f
Newfigs git out

Also black people tend to have slightly higher amount of white twitch muscle fiber instead of endurance muscle. When you train for strenght youre basically building those over red endurance fiber. Now get the fug out of stupid racebait threads.

You nigger lover really believe in that shit?
Gtfo fat fuck

>race don't real, we're all the same
>until we can one-up whitey

Sprinters are all of West African heritage faggot

>m-uhh savannah!!

>> Blacks also have a higher bone density which really hurts their swimming potential

Guess Simone Manuel didn't get the message

this is the correct answer

Jesus, the white poltards in this thread are insecure as fuck

Numbah 6 got some good yams