HAIR GROWTH/LOSS

What can I do to improve my hair? It feels thin, while my hairline is fine. Slightly going V, but not highly noticable. It's not as thick and strong as usual and I feel it's due to my masturbation addiction. Except from stop fapping, what else can I do to improve it?

Bump

go to inhousepharmacy and get yourself some finasteride and loniten. you'll be set m8

>tfw super thick mane
Feels good

Nothing, just accept that your hair will gradually get worse over time and that at some point you will have to shave your head.

I had the same problem a few years ago. I committed to start eating healthy, eating foods that would improve my hair and sleeping at least 7-8 hours.
Since then, my hair has stopped reciding and looks thicker than before. I will never have again what I used to, but at least it's going to last a couple of years more.

don't listen to this guy, finasteride ruins your dick
do hop on the minox, tho

Finasteride sides are overblown. I've only been on it for 7 months, but my dick works just as well. my jizz is not as thick though, comes out like water.

>used to have a perfectly decent head of hair
>it was pretty thick, even
>lose 150lbs
>still cutting
>hair is completely dead, takes months to grow what other guys grow in weeks, if it even gets there at all

is there any hope for me?

Or is my hair just fucked up for good now?

Seeing as I'm not that sexually active, I could use this. I wouldn't mind feeling less horny then I am now. Hell, if I really wanted to, I could fuck/fap 5 - 10 times a day.

Another note:

Finasteride has not prevented my hairline from receding further, at least not yet. I believe it has slowed it down a bit, but i'd probably have to start up on dutasteride to truly hold my hairline in place, but that shit is expensive, and probably WOULD kill my dick.

Either hop on minox (oral or topical) or get dat dere hair tranny

Start using a sulfate-free shampoo
It should help slow down hair loss

If you are just talking about the speed your hair grows then start taking Biotin, like 10,000 mcg daily
My hair grows 1.5x faster than normal with Biotin

cut ejaculations down to 1-2 a week
massage scalp
take a multivitamin/biotin
eat a greater variety of food
take up a physical activity
minoxidil

On dut atm, hair still thinning and getting worse. Dick is fine. Libido perhaps a little lower but doesn't affect sexual performance at all. No idea why everyday dut (99%) dht inhibition is still not stopping hair loss (have checked thyroid, b12 etc all normal) I guess I'll have to start minoxidil soon

My hair's been falling out, thinning, receding for the past year or so.
Looked pretty hideous when I grew it out to about 2 or 3 inches on top, but now it's basically pic related, crew cut length and doesn't look like it's thinning.
Can I still get women with this cut? I know women my age (20) won't even consider a balding or bald man, but are short haircuts like this okay?

Hair and nails are part of liver function. Also check if you have thyroid issues.

Whatever fits your face. Also, just own it.
Look at celebs like pic related

>tfw super thick mane
[spoiler]That I lost in one year when genes kicked in[/spoiler]

Been on finanstride, minox and ketoconazole for almost 5 years. Grew back some but my hair is slowly thinning. Started at 18, im 25 now. Would have been bald at the age of 21 if i didn't start since i could run my finger through my hair and get like 20-30 strands of hair.

No sides, and you can tell from the pic where minox has regrown some of my hairline. I was kinda lucky that i started out with hair so thick you couldn't get a comb through it.

i'm gonna lose my hair eventually but whatever

I was the same. My hair was thick as fuck when I was younger but it's been gradually thinning for the past few years.

How much do you pay for your stuff? I looked up what you posted and I'm thinking about giving minox and finanstride a go but holy shit they're expensive as hell on all the sites I'm checking. Seems like a pretty steep gamble since it apparently only works around 40% of the time.

how much are they on the sites you've seen?
i bought 400 of 1mg for $60.

You get fin prescribed. You can buy generic for like 5 dollars a year or buy the brand name for about 400 dollars a year (i get the brand name since i write it off as a work expense.)
I buy the minoxidil (the liquid, not the foam) once a year online from a store during sales (buy the pack of 3 which last me about 9 months) cost about 50 dollars a year. Then the shampoo is like 20 bucks a year. So all in all it's about 500 dollars a year, which is not that much considering how much more i value my hair. But once i start to bald in the crown ill just shave it all off, hopefully i can manage until my thirties.

I'm in the UK and from what I've seen so far it's like £50 for just 84 of 1mg Finasteride and around £60 for a year's liquid minoxidil.

alldaychemist.com

Thanks user.

Will hair loss ever be cured?

I think we're on the cusp of a breakthrough but just in case I've been saving up to get a hair transplant in the future if it all goes to shit. In the meantime I've been taking saw palmetto and fo-ti to try to slow down the inevitable but holy fuck there's no way in hell I'm going bald.

does biotin give you pimples etc?

No, I get no side effects from it, my hair just grows faster

No probably not for a decade.

Everything that gets hyped up goes quiet after second trials.

waiting on that jak3 inhibitor or something like to pop up in markets

I'm really considering shaving my head bros. No bald spot yet but my temple hair line doesn't go past my sideburns. Does a shaved head look retarded on a pale white guy if he has gains?

>recently realized my shit hairline
>have longhair but need to cut it
>too chubby faced to have long hair and too pale and young to not look fucking retarded bald
kill me god
I thought i could have one good thing in life for genes but you fucked me still

be careful. there are rare but permanent psychological side effects. permanent dissociated, anxiety, personality changes, etc

How long did it take to start making your hair grow fast though?

I took it for a 2 -3 weeks, Started getting pimples so I stopped.
Dunno about hair though. It did feel way better though.

isnt that faggot in the pic Lavesi?

How many times a week/day do you masturbate?
How's your hair fairing?

Oh weird, I guess if that happened to you then you shouldnt take it
I can't say how quickly it worked because I wasn't keeping track of my hair growth, I just noticed that I had to get my haircut much earlier than before
Usually I can go 2 months between haircut, but on Biotin with the same haircut I had to get it cut in 1-1.5 months because it was getting too long

>Finasteride
>minoxidil
>nizoral shampoo
>biotin

Have grown some hair back lads. It's working!