Real feels

>tfw you weren't trained from childhood to he an oly lifter
>tfw lifting is the one thing that can bring me even the slightest solace
>tfw nothing in my life makes me happy other than lifting
>tfw there are people who get to live your dream and focus on nothing but lifting

I'm still somewhat young, so I won't give up hope. I'll keep fighting tooth and bone until I can't fight anymore.

Hell yeah op

w2c big ass bags of whey like that?

>tfw my self improvement started almost 2 years ago, October 2014
>tfw was a 350lb fat sack of shit
>tfw now a 200lb fat sack of shit
>tfw ever time I think I'm getting close to looking good, more fat comes off my extremeties/back, showing how small I actually am and showing me how big my gut actually is
>tfw so close to looking like a normie
>tfw just want to get this last 30-50lbs off me already so I can actually bulk for once and start building real muscle
>tfw the eternal cut never, ever, ever, EVER ends

J-just another 6 months or so of cutting, h-h-haha r-r-r-right guys?

Damn. I would hate that.
Good job m8

>tfw weak stomach
>tfw cant handle protein powder
>tfw hard to binge eat
:^(

If this is true then holy fucking shit. You fucking go mane. You're on your way, NOT THERE YET.... But you're on your way:')

good work user. Keep it up. You're going to make it

>tfw ywn look good in a suit

the people who work in my building will never respect me.

>Tfw when I'm only 5'6

How fucked am I bros?

I wish I could buy all my food in 40lb bags. 40lb bag of frozen chicken breast for sale where

all i can say user is Whole salers. Look for a whole salers near you and see if your dreams don't come true.

You realize how absolutely fucked oly lifters joints will be as they get older?

Back/joint/bone etc all types of physical pain awaits oly lifters and it will not be a happy existence

Who gives a shit. Why live a life that I don't enjoy?

>tfw no qt Moldovan gf

What is your role with this thread? That oly lifting will somehow change your life? Protip: it won't

I don't think it will change anything. Lifting is already my raison d'etre. But to be able to focus only on that would be a beautiful thing, no?
I don't really understand your qualms with my dreams.

The fact that you felt the need to make a thread on Veeky Forums for validation about your "dreams" says enough about you.

Good luck chasing those dreams at your local LA Fitness bro, where the monsters like you train to the bone for only $24.99 a month!!

actually I go to PLANET fitness, thank you very much

>tfw you weren't trained from childhood to he an oly lifter

God damn this one hits me all the time. Its ok though even if I dont make a world class competitor I will train my sons to do it.

Just Google it. Takes like 2 minutes. Found some ranging from $100-400

back the fuck off
reee

Save up some money and get a tailored suit

What is even your point

He's a dyel trying to be an asshole. I doubt he even squats 4 plate.