R8 my at home workout plan in pic related

R8 my at home workout plan in pic related.

>22 y old
>140lbs
>calorie deficit every day, healthy foods
>this workout twice per day, 1 morning and one evening

The bed back lunges are when i hold onto the side of my bed and dip my butt toward the floor, excuse the lack of fitness terminology.

So how am I doing?

>legs and shoulders are jello from this after 2 sessions

r u a girl

No y.

read the sticky

your "routine" is shit

I don't want to lift weights, I want to do this at home and work on gaining a lean, toned kinesthetic body type, and lose to lose weight/flap

Give me a logical explanation of how this workout is "shit", besides the fact it doesn't involve picking up weights?

and to lose some weight/flab**

Not him but this routine is akin to a routine a 40 year old housewife would do, waaaayy too easy, definatley not enough to get shredded.

You need to start lifting friendo.

It's only the first few days until my body can get into the swing of things. I've been doing jack shit fitness wise in the past few years.
As I workout I plan to increase the reps and go until i fail.

No upper body training (push ups, dips, pull ups, chin ups).
If you just want to loose weight, just do cardio

theres some push ups in there and dips.
I might incorporate pullups, just need to find my bar.

>cardio

i guess.

My bad, didn't see the push ups. But cardio isn't an option, pull ups either.
If you want to go bodyweight/calisthenic, just follow that!

How tall are you? Because unless you're a turbo manlet you're almost certainly underweight as a 22 year old male at 140lbs.

140 lbs is only underweight by BMI standard for those over 6'.

Are you seriously this new?

>le 5'11 is turbo manlet meme

5' 7'' and 1/4

thanks

I meant in terms of putting ANY stock in BMI as a determinant of whether someone is or isn't the correct weight. For anyone (especially a male) with even slightly above average muscle mass, it will register as overweight.

Sorry to break this to you m8 but I think you may be a skeleton. Unless you're somehow 140lbs at 35% bodyfat, which I doubt somehow. (BF% would help to know here desu.)

I understand that BMI is flawed, but when someone uses the terms "underweight" or "overweight", that's what it means. It's referring to BMI. Sure, you can be overweight or obese and still be fit if the weight is all muscle, but it's incorrect to claim that someone under 6' who weighs 140 lbs is unhealthy or malnourished. It simply isn't true.

Also, "slightly above average" muscle mass while being lean will not put you in the overweight range. Natural bodybuilders who are at the natty limit in contest shape (>99th percentile muscle mass) don't have an overweight BMI, although they might be overweight in the offseason.

>comparing contest-shape bodybuilders to the average person
'No.'

Also, what the fuck did your parents do to you to make you this autistic?