Doping

>doping

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/13/darya-klishina-russia-rio-olympics-banned
youtube.com/watch?v=NeAg02OSc8s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's too cute too dope :(

I don't even get it. EVERY successful olympic athlete dopes, unless the sport is like, air rifles or something. Why do people try to act as though this is not the case?

Bcuz it politics

Blatant boycott against Russia

Good, druggo fucking shits. Gas the juicers

>Gas the juicers
So gas every olympic athlete?

It's more so that doping during the games is considered wrong.

Most other athletes use it when training, and reduce going into the games.

I agree though, we may as well allow folks to compete doped up if we tolerate it in training. As long as the playing field is level who cares what the athletes choose to put in their bodies.

Everyones on juice, you antelope

This, it's so fucking obvious

>roiding for this

>However, on the eve of competition the IAAF received new information that has led to her exceptional-eligibility status being revoked. Klishina is challenging the decision at the court of arbitration for sport.

>“I am a clean athlete and have proved that already many times and beyond any doubt,” she said in a statement. “Based in the US for three years now, I have been almost exclusively tested outside of the anti-doping system in question. I am falling victim to those who created a system of manipulating our beautiful sport and is guilty of using it for political purposes. I will take every possible effort to protect my clean image as an athlete.
>“At this moment I cannot help but feel betrayed by a system that is not focused on keeping the sport clean and supporting rank-and-file athletes, but rather seeking victories outside sport arenas.”

>However, Russian media are now reporting she has been linked to the state-run doping programme that was uncovered by the second Wada investigation, led by the Canadian law professor Richard McLaren. His report revealed that hundreds of positive tests by Russian athletes, from nearly all Olympic and Paralympics sports, were covered up by the Moscow anti-doping laboratory between 2011 and 2015 at the behest of the Russian sports ministry.
she wasnt shown to take anything - just somehow linked to russia

kys

witch hunting during the games. especially vs. nations that fit into the media and globalists narrative as "evil"

Id roid for that
if i roid up can i hit that or the equivalent of that?

maybe, if you use a squat plug

she hasn't been caught with roids, just "linked" to the russian proram - even though she's been in the US for 3 years

lolrussia

t. salty natty lifter

Olympics is a disgrace, the Greeks would turn in their Graves seeing what the degenerate western post modern society turned their godly games into.

I bet they put extra effort into catching this lone Russian.

>doping
when normies talk about sterries cringe

“I am a clean athlete and have proved that already many times and beyond any doubt,” she said in a statement. “Based in the US for three years now, I have been almost exclusively tested outside of the anti-doping system in question. I am falling victim to those who created a system of manipulating our beautiful sport and is guilty of using it for political purposes. I will take every possible effort to protect my clean image as an athlete.

“At this moment I cannot help but feel betrayed by a system that is not focused on keeping the sport clean and supporting rank-and-file athletes, but rather seeking victories outside sport arenas.”

Alexander Zhukov, the Russian Olympic Committee president, condemned the IAAF decision. “Overall, all of this looks like a mockery of the athlete by the IAAF,” he said in a video message posted by the ROC.

After the International Olympic Committee ruled that individual federations should rule on the eligibility of their athletes, and various Russians challenged their bans at Cas, a total of 268 athletes were cleared to compete.

Klishina, a two-time European indoor champion and gold medallist at the 2013 World Student Games in Kazan, has been based in Florida since signing a contract with the global sports agency IMG in 2011.

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/13/darya-klishina-russia-rio-olympics-banned

Those sports dope too. Taking drugs that make them more calm and shake less.

Yeah, politics interfere with everything and anything, even sports.
Gotta get dem anti-russian propaganda.

She got railroaded or set up by the uggos, I'm sure.

Why did people start using the word "doping" to mean taking steroids? Doping is injecting your blood with more RBCs, taking anabolic steroids is Juicing.

Great post

>diazepam + amphetamines
You can actually dope for the less physical sports.

Well, yea, all of them dope, but you have to draw the line between the guy that injected 50mg of test before the competition and the guy that injected 50mg of tren before the competition.

Because the US has never used its own money to distribute drugs, or allowed drugs to enter its country as long as there is enough money involved.

Isn't weed and creatine considered "dope" to the olympic committee? Do we know what she used?

Ban all professional sport. It's a cancer comparable only to /b/ in its canceriness.
We seriously pay fat dosh to see who will
>throw a rock the furthest (people back then at least used live foxes for that)
>get from point A to point B the fastest (they don't even really need to get there)
>pick the heaviest thing and put it down AT THE SAME PLACE
When you think about it's all so retarded you could swear it's a scheme to legalize dirty money that, along the way, accidentally brainwashed most of the population.

It's entertainment you retard. If you nuked humanity back to the stone age people would invent professional sports again.

>All Olympians dope

I've got multiple close friends and colleagues who have gone to the Olympics for various sports (rowing, gymnastics). I can absolutely guarantee that none of them dope.

Not everyone is on PEDs. Sure, some people in the US do it, and I'm sure in shit-tier countries without the proper checks, but the system in Russia was completely different. They literally had Russian Secret Police sneaking samples through gloryholes drilled in test stations and doing all other sorts of crazy shit.

Doping is terrible for your health, so this is not a good thing to allow. Considering how much of a boost they are, allowing it would just result in every single athlete being on them. And every other athlete would have to choose between cheating like everyone else or accepting mediocrity.

>I can absolutely guarantee that none of them dope.

>Not everyone is on PEDs
true. if you look at any credible statistic about this you'll see that not even the majority use PEDs. there is absolutely 0 evidence that all olympians dope, but it's a commone belief in parts of the world where doping is very common (US, spain, eastern europe etc)

I tried to explain to some friends irl that nearly everyone in the olympics dopes or does PEDs or something. They all thought I was wrong and just jealous no matter what evidence I gave.
It's kinda sad in the same way as religion; people need to believe that these athletes are real to support their worldview for some reason.

>no matter what evidence I gave.
what evidence did you give that you feel proves that "nearly everyone in the olympics dopes or does PEDs or something"?

Carl Lewis, known for steroids and multiple Olympic golds called Usain bolt out for using steroids dropping half a second within a year in the 100m

how does that prove that "nearly everyone in the olympics dopes"? at best it proves that usain bolt does. if that was the best you could do then I'm not surprised your friends laughed at you.

The circumstantial common sense evidence that it's piss easy to never get caught (look into the actual testing procedures) along with how many people are still caught each year, meaning that there are doubtless a ton more that don't get caught.
Coupled with the fact that records keep being broken beyond any scope of realism ever since PEDs became commonplace. Ledecky beats the world record by over 10 seconds? Come on now. People didn't magically get ridiculously better at cardiovascular efficiency in the last 50 years to account for this shit.

>she has been linked to

Of course she has. She is Russian. No doubt they would have tested her. Doesn't mean she failed.

>dad calls weed, dope
>people call heroin, dope
>athletes call roiding, dope

what a dumb fucking word
it's like the glock of the drug world

Most track athletes dope. The only fields that roid would be shot put/discus and maybe sprinters (just based on the physique of some of those guys).

even though long jump, high jump and pole vault all require strength. The athletes still more often than not, dope instead of roiding

Roids are not called dope you retard. Doping is injecting RBCs

I don't particularly disagree with anything you say, but it's far away from proving that "nearly everyone" does it which was the whole point here.

anyway, this is pointless. there is no evidence that proves that nearly all olympians use PEDs, just opinions.

Amerifags are doping as hell too

>And every other athlete would have to choose between cheating like everyone else or accepting mediocrity.
they already do this jackass

No shit there's no actual proof. The athletes for which there exists actual proof are the ones who got caught. This is like saying there's no proof all pro bodybuilders roid.

Your friends lied to you so your feelings wouldn't get hurt

youtube.com/watch?v=NeAg02OSc8s
:fire:

arent there other advantages? like vo2 max or smth, shredz

what if they paid to get lasik/PKR to get 20/15 vision?

I have no friends. Dif user

Keep believing you can be an Olympian, won't happen faggot nu male

>people who don't know anything about drugs call weed dope
>heroin is dope
>roiding is referred to as "doping"

upvote for brosnan

Without doping people would see human limitations and nobody would care about sport, is kind of ridiculous by now, I mean, I think they didn't even test before like Munich '72

Everyone does

Some forms are more legal than others though

>meawhile gatlin was banned TWICE but is still allowed to compete

NO TEST WHATSOEVER

muericans are some of the worst ones, the general public really beleives the majority of these people are natty

well of course russia dopes, but no other country? come on now, why americans so naive?

>look, HE threw the rock the furthest! I'm so entertained!
No, my falami, it's just about tribalism

They should just make steroids legal, every clown in the Olympics is on it.

not to mention that these "natty" americans are beating these juiced up russians

>goes on a witch hunt against Russia
>completely ignores doped to the gills Chink athletes

Thanks (((IOC)))

>Doping is terrible for your health

Clearly you know nothing about doping.

russia is not complying to jewish globalisation, so they punish them with shit like that. its all politics.

>Get caught for state supported doping and rightly told to fuck off for being cheating shits

>UUUHHHH NO FAIR

do surgeons dope too?

I michael Phelps had given up swimming for some years (no testing), and comes back to win a lot of gold medals.

>100% clean
>said no one ever

EPOs

I like to imagine on a galaxy far far away the real Olympic games are still going on in mount Olympus. They have butt naked pankiration, wrestling and all the original sports without the "sports" we have today. All this while Zeus sits on a throne to watch with Zyzz by his side.