Fat Boy Progress

Where's all my current or former fatties making progress? What are you struggling with? How are your gains treating you? Lets discuss weight loss.

Pic related, me 270lbs at 6' to ~220lbs since november 2015. Still fat, still struggle with binge eating but at least i'm still slowly losing and feeling better.

Other urls found in this thread:

365daysoffat.wordpress.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw lost motivation for lifting after getting a qt gf.

>tfw when my peak gains are fading away

>tfw I'm regressing in looks and strength

Tfw when I'm on this board to be validated by everyone to keep me going

Hold me f-fit

looking good op, keep going.

>have always been medium build
>started to workout and run lately
>2 months in

Worst picture of all time Jesus Christ

What's the best way to drop 10 pounds in the shortest amount of time, without damaging my health? It's for a bet, and I don't give a shit if I gain it all back.

I was thinking of eating nothing but fresh fruit veggies until I reach the target weight.

doing the best i can brahs

Nice progress OP

What's your diet?

eat 800 cals less than your maintenance and do 20 mins of cardio everyday you'll drop 10 pounds in a month

East -350000 calories of broccoli today

Y'all fatties have it easy. You guys have all these stored calories to build muscle from. Try gaining 30lb of muscle from nothing.

Nah, that's not fast enough.

down to 203 from 256... Need 20 more lbs to lose...

keto + IF with half an hour daily window + 1500kcal deficit + 4 liters of water a day

will take a week, tops week and a half

trust me

would you recommend this for long term or should i go for a smaller defecit ? i posted above i got about 20 lbs more to lose and i have been doing 800-1000 defecit for the past couple months.

>4 liters of water a day
That's an actual health risk.

Nice but it doesn't work like that. I started with nothing after I lost my weight

back photo

>
liters of water a day
>That's an actual health risk.

That's like a gallon bro

dont you train your abs?

Not if you get enough sodium and potassium. I drink one gallon a day myself, no problem.

Brother, you're an inspiration to blokes like me - dudes who've come a long way but still have a long way to go.

Keep it up! Rebooting your relationship with food is easily the hardest part about this lifestyle change - otherwise you're always in danger of backsliding.

I started at 430 and floundered my way down to 345. That's when everything just sort of clicked, and in 5 months I found myself down to 220. After a week of eating at maintenance I landed 235 with all the water weight and glycogen.

Currently lifting on about 3,000-3,500 calories a day. I'd like to be gaining weight, but I've lost 5 pounds over the last month and a half due to all the physical activity I can actually do now.

rarely

6'4" 300 lbs to 185 currently. Wanna drop about 10 more until I start my first real bulk. Dropped it over a period of 2 years.

>would you recommend this for long term
No, there are easier ways to suicide

The limit you shouldn't go below imo is going down to whatever I wrote above, except with a 500kcal meal every 48 hours. I've done it for two weeks, so you won't die, but you will burn a lot of muscle and have close to no energy for any side activities. In the two weeks I did it without breaking the diet even once, I dropped from 75kg to 60kg (I'm 5'9). Was mostly fat, but some muscle too. OHP dropped from 50kg to barely 25kg for an example (yes, 25kg)
Take multivits and you'll be fine, and make sure you don't touch a single carb - you shouldn't even go above 5 grams.

If you want to repeat this diet, I strongly recommend at least a month of cooldown with a normal 2000kcal balanced diet, else you'll get organ failure and all the other possible bullshit.

It's a bit hard at first but fucking worth it. At no point in my life had I seen my abs up until after that diet. I strongly recommend every single obese person reading this to get on it starting tomorrow. The grass is way fucking greener on the other side, and two weeks of this is well worth the years-long effect of it.

Just don't be retarded and don't yo-yo

>4 liters of water is a health risk
what

m8 there is a reason that "reasonable" caloric deficits exist. by all means, stop eating, only drink water and black coffee, and run four hours a day, and start dropping 10 pounds a week. and when you collapse after the first week you can start again with a reasonable caloric deficit.

Actually started in March 1st

smile

So I'm down from 89 kilos to 79 in about two months. I'm taking 1000 calories at max a day and taking 3000 mg l-carnimeme and doing freeletics but 10 kilos in two months still looks low to me. What am I doing wrong fit?

you're eating way too little metabolism is stalling because you're starving

Not good

I've heard that but still I eat less than I burn isn't that more important

Every thread until you like it

if you're not giving your body just enough calories to function it will stop burning whatever you got stored up to survive, eat at around 800 calories and you'll lose 1 kg a week

Thanks user I'll be more careful

if you're a manlet

He needs to cut 10bs temporarily for a bet, not cut ten a week long-term.

I lost a lot of weight but I still have a high level of body fat. What can I do to remedy that?

210 lbs at 5'8

Never been this fat in my life.

How low should i cut to before bulk? I have a pretty big frame.

>I have a pretty big frame.

No you don't.

Even if you do, the the healthy weight for someone with a "big frame" and someone with a normal frame is like a 3 lb difference.

ye ye, ideally i'd want to drop to 175

on 1900 calories a day

i've used several maintenance calories per day calculators, which one's the most accurate?

>Hourglass body

You could have passed for a nice trap. Why'd you muscle up?

I was literally this exact weight and height when I started, I went from 210 to 145 within a year and then I started to bulk, I'm 160 now and get some normies miring at the gym. Going lower than 145 was not worth it, weight loss was way too slow and food consumption was abysmal

Eggs, egg whites, and oatmeal with almond milk for breakfast.

A big chicken salad or chicken breast with some rice and broccoli, or chicken sandwich and some Greek yogurt for lunch. Dinner I make different stuff every night, I just focused on protein and a deficit.

what daily calorie intake did you start out with when initially cutting?

>And he is STILL not smiling.
fuck off

2000 give or take 100, did full body workout 3x week and cardio 3x week. Don't over complicate the cardio I just got on the bike for 20 minutes and shredded it on a difficulty that didn't kill my legs

I'll start smiling when I'm not a kv.

Also, the body I have now is nothing to smile about. I'll be happy when I'm the weight I'm at now, except 10% bodyfat. Maybe.

But probably not because body dysmorphia has its hooks in me.

Cut your leg off.

Smiling or not, congratulations on the progress. Keep going.

think i only have time for three big workouts per week

how skinny were you by the time you hit 150's? Any muscle definition?

5'8" 175lbs is still overweight according to BMI.

I would personally shoot for like 160.

Either way, it doesnt really matter. Just start cutting and stop when you're happy with yourself. Or do what the rest of Veeky Forums does and develop crippling body dysmorphia and ride the gainz train to feeltown.

Either way works just as well.

I am OP, like I said the picture on the right is about 220. Took it mid day, woke up at like 217 today. My goal is 190, do you think I'll look decent at that weight? Any current BF% estimates? Hard to tell where to plan a goal and how I look when I still feel like a fatass after -50lbs

Mirin those face gains.

>tfw im gonna have skin like that

How much is the surgery lads?

Skinny enough to see my abs and I had definition but I had no size at all, looked just like a skinny person but I had a bit of lower belly fat just because I had no muscle. Don't expect to look decent for 2years from a bodybuilding perspective, after 1 year you'll look normal in clothes though

>wake up an hour earlier
>enough time for 7 workouts a week, if need be

you gotta make time, or you are never gonna make it.

I want to post my progress and yet I also want to wait to update my photos when I'm finally under 200 lbs. Only 5 lbs left to go for that, so I'm getting pretty excited about it. I've lost between 146 to 166 lbs now and it's great.

I feel like an autist commenting on everyone, but keep up the good work, guys. It's been great watching all of you lose weight and bettering your lives while doing the same myself.

ye ye, you're right user

work 9-5, but gym next to workplace so could do an hour before going home

How did you lose the weight?

ye man, just want to go back to wearing s and m clothes and not having man titties, those were the good days

Noice

try it a couple days and see if you like it. I hated it but I work 8-4 so would need to be up at 4:30-5:00 to go to the gym and then be at work on time. Doing that was enough motivation to start going after work regardless of fatigue.

moving to an apartment that's 2 miles away from work

so will get some solid cardio going there five days a week, should i stick to full body workouts in the gym?

btw thanks for the input, some good motivation

the ride never ends, but we'll all make it one day

full body each day? No. PPL. or...

>read the sticky

nah i meant 3 times a week
will get daily cardio just from going to work otherwise

>dem facial gains
Great job. Keep it up.

Go at least 4. 2 rest days between workouts is unnecessary and will only hurt you. And push through the first 1 or 2 weeks. You will be sore for your next workout, which is why you change it up.

Went from lord fatquad to looking like like manager of an office, nice

nice
diet and routine?

Still got a long way to go

your body looks similar to mine except I am 5'11 and 180 ish.

if you are new to dieting, simply drink a shitload of water and eat low-to-no salt.

Most normies can easily drop ~10lbs in a week from losing water weight.

damn good job so far. you got a more slimmer frame now due to most of the weight being from the love handles

goal is 160

Nice! Another person to look forward to seeing progress from. That's a good chunk lost in that time, too. You've got this, user.

Can't find an old pic, but for the longest time never did cardio because I was convinced I didn't need it to lose weight. I was wrong and i'm making the most progress I've ever made in my life towards being thin

you DON'T need it to lose weight... are you counting your calories properly?

nowhere near where I want to be but went from ~270lbs to 209lbs

What do you mean? Yes I am

stats?

What stats would you like?
5'5" 143 lbs if that helps

To all the guys losing weight in this thread, don't be like this guy.

365daysoffat.wordpress.com

How to say this nicely...
Good job on the weight lose, but you may want to save some money for some hair removal surgery. Back hair is the least appealing thing to a chick.

yeah it sucks, but i'm not gonna be able to take my shirt off anyway because of the loose skin

at least i don't have a unibrow

>Back hair is the least appealing thing to a chick
There would be no arab kids in this world if that were true

300 pounds to 201

Bro a unibrow would have been the least of your problems. Congrats in your progress tho

how so? other than being fat and hairy?

This is from a few weeks ago and nothing has really changed, even with a consistent calorie deficit. I'm not gonna make it. This sagging gut is driving me insane.

you should be recomping or bulking IMO

Unibrows are kinda hot imo, they are a sign of confidence.

This guy is right

um... Are you middle eastern or south asian? genuinely curious not trying to be offensive

i've never met anyone from the west who's considered them anything other than unattractive

Started at 313 6'1" in July, been about six or seven weeks since then. Weighed in at 289 on Wednesday. My wife and everyone at work are already noticing a difference. Feels good, but good god I have a long way to go. Thank you all for the motivation.

How big were you? I'm pretty fat and losing weight and I'm terrified of having skin like this

>Back hair is the least appealing thing to a chick
Being overly insecure is the least appealing thing. Some girls like hairy guys and some are indifferent to it.

How does a person recomp?
280, 5'11. And yes, this is more or less exactly what I didn't want to happen. It wasn't even fast weight loss, took place over 5 years. It's been very discouraging.