Tfw everything they did was aesthetic as fuck

>tfw everything they did was aesthetic as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=0xnbPgeg8B4

How could they have been the bad guys, bros?

also
>ywn be as ridiculously handsome as the guy at 2:17
Why am I alive again?

All the nazis did was steal and ruin classic Prussian aesthetics and traditions.
Go back to /pol/.

>Why am I alive again?
with such a tiny brain, it is indeed a miracle

>All the nazis did was steal and perfect classic Prussian aesthetics and traditions.
Fixed that for ya.

DO IT AGAIN BASED HARRIS

>praising war criminal human scum
Why, honestly?

you're barely a man

stop thinking being feminine is the ideal

boom, done

NatSoc here. Is any /pol/ack fanboy of NS Germany actually interested in the economic ideas or just wanking over MUH AESTHETICS like a fucking homo?

I thought you were all egdelords like that...

Retards who are attracted to uniforms more than ideas aren't even edgy, they're just dumb.

>abolition of interest
>repeal of taxes
I guess those ideas can be interesting, but they literally never happened since Hitler preferred more orthodox ideas espoused by those like Schacht that let him take on debt and levy high taxes to further his goal of rearmament.

Never happened.

Schacht actually was forced to resign in '38 and Germany entered a phase of command economy. He was there to get Germany out of the Great Depression, nothing more.

Yes, but that doesn't mean the practice of taking debt and taxation went away. Schacht was in fact highly critical of the unsustainable deficit spending and rising debt that was taking place after 1936.

user are you gay?

Nazis are notorious for being closeted faggots, which is actually quite ironic..

>masturbating to men's looks
I've got bad news for you.

>Modern Nazi larpers embrace "nazi" ""ideology"" because (muh aethetics were cool n'shiet)...
>Most of these nazi larpers aren't even remotely germanic but amerimongrels, slavs, french etc. and so need to pretend that nazis were white/european nationalists, to fit in...
You faggots belong in There is nothing wrong with appreciating german/prussian aesthetics, but claiming they were "good boys" and embracing their ideology because of their aesthetic is most gayest shit imaginable.

>Nazis are notorious for being closeted faggots
You mean Rohm and that's it?

Entire SA

Name which law was violated.