How can I make exercise fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapark.me/manga/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru
twitter.com/AnonBabble

try a lot of activities until you find one that sticks

do that in combination with weights so you feel like you have a reason to lift

its all struggle

How do you make anything fun?
Why are certain tasks fun to you and others aren't?
Why are you exercising in the first place?
Do you even lift?

find a sport you like and train for it

Sports, man.
I play frisbee with a mate of mine, and we love that shit.
Tried kayaking. Was great to be on a river and observe the wildlife from that perspective.
Bike riding is fun too with the right music.
I play basketball occasionally, and soccer once in a while.
Go walking in the woods looking for neat spots to relax at. Also indulge in winter activities like snow boarding, skating, and sliding.

Honestly many things can be really fun. All you need is the right set of mind for it. Be optimistic about what you want to do.

Start olympic lifting, powerlifting feels like such a chore after.

I'm talking like at the gym, running on treadmills and lifting weights is boring as fuck

Listen to podcasts or audiobooks.

I watch reality tv...
Its really background and wouldn't get sick of them as easily as music or lose track of what is going on on an audiobook or podcast. My problem is finding some I'm interested in, like now its some tattoo cover up show.

Go to a ghetto and slap a big, fit, bald, black man on his head and try to escape from an almost certain death.

Pretend it's a video game, imagine progression as xp, etc

as pathetic as this shit is, it actually works.

>Tfw dont enjoy video games

mangapark.me/manga/danberu-nan-kiro-moteru

Follow this manga.

This will make your exercise fun.

you smoke pot beforehand and listen to your favorite jams

Give yourself goals. Long term, medium term and short term. It becomes like a game then, and every goal you hit is like leveling up.

This shit is gold, where can I get more?

running on treadmills is boring as fuck, run outside.

but how can lifting weights be boring? christ, i'm addicted to it.

listen to music. I recommend Muse

Not the same user but I'm pretty sure it's brand new. So what you see is what there is for now.

best muse album

I think my phone has a virus. Cant fucking read that shit without unbackable false virus popups.

Exercise is fun

What did you guys think about Drones?

This. I just finished going through all the Tattoo Fixers episodes.

Pretty shit compared to their previous works, arguably their weakest, but still good in comparison to what "rock" releases nowadays. The Handler and Reapers are really good, and title track/Globalist are redeemable.

This is exactly what i do and i like it

write shit down, create minor challenges that are relatively easy to overcome, build a habit of success and gradually increase difficulty

protip to this: use an life rpg app
it really helps

Absolution is the Best one, just for Hysteria alone

Ive learned to love the big 4 lifts, mainly because i enjoy the progression.

Also listening to power metal while working out makes you feel like youre growing to be the next conan.

>Hysteria
>Not SS
>mfw

Nothing pathetic about improving yourself using relatable tools. Shit, if watching Barney the dinosaur helped accelerate my progress, I'd do it. I'd laugh at all the guys who laughed at ME while curling 300 pounds and singing the I Love You song.