I got this gigantic piece of cystic acne on my temple and not only it hurts like a motherfucker but it also looks like...

I got this gigantic piece of cystic acne on my temple and not only it hurts like a motherfucker but it also looks like one of the screws from Frankenstein.

Can you fellas share tips to make it disappear faster? Or at least alleviate the pain.

inb4 >change ur pillow bra xD
pic is not me but it's that size

Other urls found in this thread:

homeremediesforlife.com/tea-tree-oil-for-acne/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Baking powder
Make a paste by mixing it with water
Apply
Let it sit for a few minutes

rubbing alcohol helps to dry it up, also try getting some more sun.

Mix epsom salt in water spray on and dab it on a bit, dont pop it while rubbing.

It will sting, dont fucking touch it

Do it at night before sleep. By morning it shouldve faded a bit. Keep doing and it will go away within a week or two

Benzoil peroxide, don't touch it.

You can get some really strong sialic acid and literally burn it off. Will probably leave a dark spot but just put a lil makeup on it until it fades

Tea tree oil is also really helpful. Whenever I get really painful acne breakouts, I like to dab some of that on there to soothe the affected areas.

if its swolen from picking at it or squeezing it put toothpaste on it before bed, that'll reduce the swelling and dry it out

shit i've done for acne
>shower before bed
>change your pillow case at least every other day
>ONLY pop shit if you know it will pop easily (without welting the fuck out of your face)
>ONLY pop shit at night, NEVER in the morning or if you're going out in public later
>shave everyday before you shower (i think bacteria and substances accumulate at the root of your facial hair, clogging pores)
>wash your face after you shave
>drink orange juice for vitamin c
>DO NOT TOUCH YOUR FACE

I've got two of these spots on my stomach and they haven't faded for months.

Benzyl Peroxide ASAP, avoid sunlight while you have it on, don't touch it, don't pop it, dont do stupid
home remedies. Had a big nasty one on my left cheek, didn't treat it right and now i have permanent scarring.

SQUEEZE THAT SHIT

Apple cider vinegar, lavander and coconut oil

drop the juice, roidbabby

NOOO
BE STRONG HOMIE RESIST THE URGE

Frankenstein didn't have any screws on his head.

Frankesntein's Monster, on the other hand.

But when you think about it, Franenstein WAS the monster.

This

A very very hot wet rag. As hot as you can stand it. Keep the rag pressed against it for thirty mins at least. Do it while you watch tv and make sure to keep it hot.

this is the wrong place for advice bro you're fukn mad if you're actually considering what anyone says here, but if you do

POP THAT SHIT

stop cooking with butter and olive oil
stop drinking milk
use noxema to clean face in shower
don't touch skin with unclean sweaty hands

Put toothpaste on it.

Heroin will help with the pain. Shoot it into your herpe puffs and they will also disappear.

wots wrong with milk and olive oil

Just go to a dermatologist m8.

this or look up strong acne medicine. bought the stuff myself before and it is so strong it burns. your skin will start to peel as well.

Apply hot compresses. Heat accelerates the majority of chemical processes.

Don't fucking do this toothpaste irritates the skin

few tips for you OP

1# You sleep on ur side... Don't now you sleep on ur back

2# Find a gentle non-acholoic cleanser that has beeds to clear poors (this is now the only product that can touch ur face, you skin may get worse before i get betters but give your skin 2 weeks to get used to the cleaner)

3# Do not let anything besides that new cleanser touch ur face, No shampoo, No hands etc

4# Wash your face and hands as often as possible because you will accidently touch ur face regardless of if you want to or not

5# Clean ur keyboard and keep ur room clean if ur room is a shit hole that never gets a hoover the air circulating in there is probably pretty shit to.

>stop drinking milk
WRONG BOARD

Same idea here. I use toothpaste, no water. Just apply the (tooth)paste to your skin over the acne. It sucks up the oil in the area, helps fight the infection, and whitens the skin a bit.

It'll go from looking like an oily pimple to being an obviously red irritated blemish. At least it won't be a pulsing swollen sack of oil.

>stop drinking milk

switch to heavy whipping cream

This. Not too hot of course. Squeezing it before it's comes to a head will push it into the skin and most likely cause localised damage. Once it comes to a head you can lance it and apply a hydrocolloid patch

Literally not the same

That feel when too lazy to cook so bulking on Mcdonalds and protein shakes. Guaranteed combo to make me grow large and disgusting pimples weekly. Bacne looking thick, oily, and swollen.

I wouldn't do this if you have sensitive skin, toothpaste burned my face lmao

Tea tree oil works for me and there's experimental data to back it up. Here's a good website suggesting ways to use it, I just apply directly to problem areas with cotton ball/q tip.
homeremediesforlife.com/tea-tree-oil-for-acne/
It isn't really fast acting though in my experience, so you need to keep at it. Works for me if I start as early as I detect a breakout.

Deepest thing I've ever read on fit.

Best thing to do is apply 10% benzoyl peroxide cream or gel 3 times a day until it's gone. Your skin will be dried out to shit though, but will be much faster repair than it took to get rid of.

/MSG/

Mum Science General

>These are the retards who give lifting advice

That's not cystic acne. Cystic acne is the infection of oil and sweat glands, which requires an immediate visit to the doctor because it's really dangerous.
t. ex-bad acne sufferer

I couldn't use accutane because it conflicted with other medicines but a thin layer of benzoyl peroxide will expedite the process of the blemish shrinking and healing.
Don't use rubbing alcohol, it just further dries the skin on top, leading to more irritation.
Tea tree oil doesn't work either, the cool sensation from the menthol-like mixture makes you think it works, but it certainly doesn't work on deep stuff like yours.
Doctors have mixtures of creams consisting of an antibiotic and a peroxide. Those are what I'd recommend for situations like this. Also, if you're young, you're just going to keep getting them. Mine didn't stop until I was about 22.