Tfw too intelligent to lift

tfw too intelligent to lift

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10516964
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anybody else feel like this?

Seems like most people are dumb here.
*sigh*

Coming from this place, I know this is bait, but the societies with the historically wisest thinkers held high regards to body/mind balance. greeks, japanese, chinese, etc.

No, you're just a fat lazy piece of shit who is really good at coming up with excuses to stop being fat and lazy.

What's that? You're not fat or lazy? Then post pic of your body WITH TIMESTAMP or we won't believe you.

Oh my god you are not to smart to lift seriously just lift sometimes and sometimes run or something and eat better OK jesus christ

>tfw people at my uni assume I'm stupid because I'm a big guy

It doesn't take more than a two-digit IQ to post retarded, repetitive memes on Veeky Forums, FFS look at any thread on /b/ or in /s4s/ or /trash/ and you can see proof of that, so you're not smart at all, you're just plain dumb as a fencepost.

Fuck, that is so hot.

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” - Socrates

I don't feel this way but for some reason the image of the stereotypical "gym dude" makes me less inclined to go to the gym

I don't know why I feel this way, I think it's a self consciousness thing

so go to the gym and prove the stereotype wrong

Yeah, makes you wish it would be your cum she's lickin off that toilet seat

hello summer

>for them

>explains the subtle differences between existentialism and absurdism

What are they actually? I can't really tell the difference, "accepting the absurd" and creating your own meaning in life seem to be slightly different means to the same end.

Watch the video and find out

That's kind of the point.

Absurdism is the acknowledgement that you know nothing about the Absurd, which by loose definition are universal truths and revelations, and that since you will never know or understand the Absurd, your existence does not matter. Existentialism, on the other hand, is simply the acknowledgement that existence is pointless.

In regards to absurdism, there are a few trains of thought: Either you can give up and ignore your useless existence, you can find something to provide you with "definitions" of the Absurd in an effort to simplify things (ie, religion), or you fall prey to it, and live a life of suffering and futility.

In existentialism, there are many more trains of thought, but since that's a bit more well known than absurdism, I'll skip over it.

I weigh 370 pounds, and I came to Veeky Forums to see if I could find a reason to start exercising. I'm not sure I've found one yet. I'm gonna try though. Maybe.

by not lifting you are stupid and weak and soon to be cucked.
keep thinking your intelligent.
faggot.

How? Like I get bdsm, rape, humiliation, ntr, human pet, etc, being hot; sure it's a power thing... but why is coprophagia hot? What part of eating shit is anything but either funny or gross?

if you had a gf.
she would be stronger than you.
and you would be OK with that.

Seriously, if you believe you're "too smart" to make a decision to perfect your body along side your mind you must be a delusional retard that was told you're special you're whole life. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell you that exercise is healthy and making your body work at its optimal ability is great for your brain to have the ability to do its job. Also it doesn't hurt to learn something out of your comfort zone.

its not like exercise stimulates the release of neurotrophic factors or anything. nah, you're just too smart to act like those dumb jocks

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10516964

Eh i don't mean eating shit. I just mean the fact she is so dirty that she will literally do anything for me/my pleasure. Willing to lick my toilet clean. But I probably only like this shit from way too many years of jerking off.

This. Be like me user.

Smartest guy in the gym, the biggest guy in the library.

Me on the right

kek

This is what gets me right here, I'd not consider myself stupid and a lot of people in my degree have this mentality "I'm smart so why would I lift too?". I cannot see why you wouldn't lift if you are smart. You are in the best position to be better than 90% of guys out there if you just lifted occasionally.

B8 harder m8. I mean really it is like you are not even trying. You performed poorly and you should feel bad about that.

tfw too intelligent not to lift

"Too intelligent to lift"

And with that, you've proven you're not. How can you be 'too intelligent' to workout and becoming a healthier version of yourself by

If you were at all intelligent, you'd know mind and body are not separate, they are part and parcel of one entirely and having a healthy body helps with a healthy mind and vice versa.

I guess you're more intelligent than Socrates and other old time western philosophers, who understood the importance of developing the body? Quite a feat for someone posting pictures of prostitue a licking toilet seats on an Internet board.

>a reason to start exercising
If feeling like shit 24/7 is not a good enough reason for you to change, there is absolutely nothing.

OP, I'm intelligent by some standards (undergrad with honors in economics, accepted into a masters program, career going well) and a big dude. I don't feel that way at all. I just feel physically better than my peers also. fuck them if they're too weak of character to commit to something to better themselves; be it study or weight training.

tl;dr; coan/phillipi is basically pareto efficiency

This clearly shows that you are not too smart to lift but in fact too stupid to lift.
I hope you don't find a reason and stay a fat pretentious cunt

Most are latent fags. Some are smart with a sick sense of humor. Stupid, truly stupid people don't have the patience to read message boards.

I may be wrong about one thing, but it isn't found in my first sentence.

What if I'm so accustomed to feeling like shit that it feels normal now? What am I even missing out on?

who is she