Arm Wrestling Woes

An ottermode boxer just beat me, a permabulking "powerlifter" at arm wrestling. I could press this guy overhead for reps. What the fuck, Veeky Forums?

You're weak?

Apparently! But m-m-muh functional strength???

sihT

arm wrestling is literally 100% technique, not to say youre not a fag

you're weak.try again when you can curl a 25-30kg dumbbell for reps.

Also, OP here. Pic related is me. I have no fucking clue how I lost

>implying I can't

You didn't turn your hat around did you?

I'll have you know that "hat", sir, is a trillby.

post proof.and none of that swinging half rom shit.
i bet you're some fat dude who cant do 5 pullups.

see you fucking moron

I'm just curious to see where this is gonna go.

Arm wrestling is 100% technique, like the other user said. You can search it up and it tells you how to beat almost anyone. You probably looked like a retard either way. Did you challenge him?

see what? its just some roided up ape from google or something.where's the proof?

Reverse image search dumbfuck

Nahhh, it was just a little friendly competition, but I'm pretty sure I looked like a faggot.

Timestamp or gtfo

Arm wrestling is about forearm and some weird muscles. You trained none of them.

kek

>hides face
>face in the mirror

>Weakling detected

Strength can always overcome technique

I'm the OP, and that's not me. So yeah, I did challenge him. We were having an argument, and some things were said that made him want to beat me up, but it would be really unfair since he's a trained fighter. So I proposed arm wrestling, which he accepted, and the rest is history. I'm ashamed to go back, Veeky Forums. Was Rippletits wrong?

Boxing and bodyweight exercises are much more functional.

>Was Rippletits wrong?
did you just realise SS is a meme?

He was there with his friends and they all laughed at me. I pretended I didn't care but I'm crying right now. Like I can squat 500 what the fuck?

0/10

OP its technique stop being a ffaggot a move on

>arm wrestling is 90% forearms,biceps,triceps,fingers
>omg i squat 500 how did i lose
you lost because squat is irrelevant.how much do you curl? how many climber's pullups can you do on a ledge? how many one armed chinups? can you close a captains of crush gripper? which one?

Who the fuck are you? I'm the real OP.

Don't feed the trolls faggot

Tell me that when you curl your way out of an armbar or a choke.

Tell that to the strongmen losing to small bjj guys

Tendons my dude. His are better. Or he cheated, or a combo of both.

I knew a little blonde girl who could slam most dudes arms down, despite being a LOT weaker than me or most if the guys she arm wrestled with. Some people have tendons that are positioned better, so less muscle goes further. Hence people with less muscle can beat people with more muscle if the bigger guys have genetics that aren't good for pulling in that particular direction.

I weigh like 280. I can do a couple chin-ups but no pull-ups. I curl lmao1plate, and I can close the CoC #2.5 for reps with my right hand. I warm up my deadlift up to 405 DOH. I'm not saying I'm strong, but this was humbling for sure.

>despite being a LOT weaker than me
Sounds like u got rekt by alittle blond girl bro how does that feell

Physical strength is the most important thing in life.

People think arm wrestling is nothing but strength.
These people are wrong.
Arm wrestling has a fuckton of technique, you can lock your opponent down, release and reapply pressure, with the position of your wrist alone you can stop a dude twice your size without much effort. Where is your elbow, where's your opponent's? Do you have a counterweight? Footwork is a thing. Do you shuffle sideways so the other guy's arm is at a bad angle? Etc.
You get it, right?

OVER THE TOP REFERENCE YES

I came here for this

Yeah, but do you think some boxer would get it?

>do many more chin ups
>do grip work, get yourself a wrist roller and some grippers
>climb ropes, progress to climbing them with a weight vest

arm wrestling is all grip and tendon strength.