Sum nigger dick flavoured pudding??

Yeah nigger dick flavoured pudding

Ayy some nigger dick flavoured pudding

Samefag trying to force their shit meme

Love nigger dick flavoured pudding

fuck your shit meme, no one cares, no one likes it
fuck off to /b/ and start your meme there faggot

Who made these btw?

Anyone have the image of the guy waking up and his schedule is nothing but squats?

i need one of those hoodies mang

>meme armour
Good goy

Aw dad Julius :3

>Cigarettes
"no"
Cigs are fucking disgusting desu

Where are the cigarettes?

I hope you're not talking about what are obviously batteries for the wireless controller.

I'm a lil drunk rn, my bad man

These are so sad yet comfy.

Reminds me when it's 4 AM and you go outside, but it's all lonely and quiet because everyone's asleep.

I bet in reality you really want a sweet sweet cigarette.

Cigs are gross man, I'd rther have wine and weed (I'm on right now athis moment)
Cigs are just nasty and smeel bad and are disgusting, Imma nurse so I know wahts bad and shit

>Nursing
>Alcohol and weed

Based julius

dude maintain a 3.5gpa and ur set. 10/1 femar to male ratio and 23 dollar pay lmao

Shit I thought by nursing you meant breastfeeding. Fugg

Fuck, this was me when I accidentally went cocoonmode from August '14 through December '14. Had an existential crisis, moved to a different town to take classes, applied to a few jobs with no avail. Spent that whole time, failing the classes I was taking, jobless, and lifting at the university gym. Also some important people to me died in quick succession. I spent the entirety of those months hating myself for being a jobless kv, questioning the justification for my existence, lifting, and lurking Veeky Forums to distract myself from my depression, but goddamn it I was in the best shape of my life. Literally the only thing going right in my life was gains.
In January of '15, I finally got a job, stopped wasting my money taking classes, which meant no more access to the university gym. I stopped lifting to focus on work and told myself I'd get a gym membership once my schedule and finances allowed, but I didn't get back to lifting until just recently. It's a little depressing how much of my gains I lost and how my best gains were during the worst chapter of my life.
Still, this image brings be back to those days, I'd lay awake at night, still feeling sore from the gym, wondering how I should kill myself.
/blog post

Love you bro
no homo

Is Bellybuttonbro a meme now?

>cocoonmode
I know this feel. Spend a lot of the past three years working on and off in rural Canada, it was a good life experience but I'm not really sure I'm at all further ahead because of it.

I'm finally back in my home city for school so I really hope I'm far more active socially.

>tfw go to university where it started but no discount including in 30k tuition

fuck u k planck

youtube.com/watch?v=yi2B0PFj-OQ

I made this myself

i hope you like it

The feel guy would never work out at home. He would go to the gym and cry all the way back that now he has nothing else to do.

good work desu

>boys magazine
I enjoi'd

Hurhue I am meemee now??

G-g-guyz??

(you)

This should be a single piece of cake with a birthday candle. The feels would be too much to handle.

C'MON

What's the best Veeky Forums hoodie

>5 scoops
Kek

>30k tuition

and here in Switzerland I'm enjoying some of the finest higher education available in the world for a meager 600$ a semester

Is this sufficient?

God damn this is so cozy

>600$ a semester

FUCK YOU. I'm technically impoverished and I still couldn't get enough loans and grants to go to school.

Fuck this country, man. I don't even care if Trump wins, it's already running the way he'd probably run it as far as fucking poor people over goes.

Weird home many swissfags are on this board. Where you at bro?

I know :3

I feel ya brah, from overseas it is the only thing we can do when looking at your university system, riddled with so much expensive shit
not actually Swiss, I'm a dirty immigrant that has come to steal cheese and higher education, but I've been living in Lausanne for the last 7 years, probably gonna move to Fribourg to do a PhD. You?

>Zyzz's tattoos
kek

So is a fourth of the country, just wondered where you lived.

Studying at bern myself, using the uni-gym in my free-time which is fine I guess, I'm just not that good with the regulars there.
How's the gym in Lausanne?

The squat rack being so close to the wall that you can't fit a bar bothers me. Other than that, nice job bro.

Im gondola incarnate

old butt-gold

actually doing the same here, going to the uni's gym. Not bad, only been 4 times actually since I've reached the maximum of what one can do at home with some dumbells. People are nice, not much contact since I keep my earphones on most of the time but last time I actually had a discussion with a guy since we were "sharing" the squatt rack. Also lots of fit chicks, which is a godsend since I study at the EPFL where as you can guess chicks are scarce and like parking spots; Either taken or handicapped.

To quote the great, late Phil Hartman:

"You can't bench press your way out of this one."

My favorite